Categories > Original > Fantasy > Tamers

Prologue

by Crazy_Chex_Mix 0 reviews

Dennis and Randy are sons to princesses. They must go through rigourous training. Dnal is a land in trouble right now because of the horrible Ikustaka. Please R&R

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-05 - 1021 words

0Unrated
My first story on this site. I like all kinds of criticism. DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING FROM HERE, IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO THINK OF A PLOT. This might be kinda boring since this is just a prologue, but read anyways, it would answer most of you questions if you continue to read my story.


Our story is located in the land of Dnal. There are 12 capitals in Dnal. But, Remat is the most popular city and not a capital. Remat is where all of the tamers go for training at Remat Academy for Tamers (RAFT). Tamers are ranked from Beginner to Sovereign.
Creature Tamers are people who train animals with magical powers. The tamers themselves are magical also, along with their animal partner. The tamers and animals are one and together, the tamers get their partners get their animal partner at birth, they will be born and the egg, where you animal will hatch from will be born at the exact same time.
The tamer will be trained to master and control the magic inside them and their animals. When the egg has aged five new years, the egg will hatch, to be any animal which the tamer is based upon. Once the egg has hatched, the tamer is put into training the next following day, when the Taming school has reopened.
The tamers' animals are one with them. There can only be one of each kind of animal. There are many types of animals, but they are no duplicates of animals, once a tamer dies, the animal dies as well and the animal is reincarnated again to another tamer. The animal does not remember its past at all though. The animals are magical, and there is a specific name for the animals. It is called Slamina.
Beginners are what all Tamers start out as and they make their way to the top. They learn mostly about the magical animals, tamers, and the land of Dnal. They are taught by the Trainers.
Novice are the rank after Beginner. Novice are when the tamer and their animal are truly bonded. They learn about magic and strengths and weaknesses. They are taught by the Champions.
After the Novice level there is the Rookie rank. Rookie rank is when the tamers actually go out and do missions with their teammates. Rookies are assigned to a team of 3 and given a Master ranked Tamer to lead them.
Reaching the Apprentice rank is a great accomplishment because this means you can go with another team of 3 or 4 with more tasks and harder challenges. Apprentice are taught by the Sage ranked Tamers. Apprentice must also think about their futures and what they want to become when they are older.
After graduating from Remat Academy for Tamers, tamers become the Trainer rank. Trainer tamers are when they are full-fledged tamers. Trainers are put into different categories, such as, the Teaching category, the Hunter category, or Guard category. They are to become more skilled in there category of the Trainer rank. The Teaching category is when a Trainer would like to teach young beginner tamers. The Hunter category are for tamers that like to do missions and like to travel. The Guard category is for tamers that like to work for the government and guarding the important peoples.
After training as a Trainer for a specific category, Trainers become a Champion Trainer. Champions now teach the novices, lead missions, and guard higher level people.
For many years only a few Champions become Master ranked Tamers. Masters teach the Rookie rank teams, lead a teams of Trainers that want to become a great hunter, and Master ranked tamers protect the Sovereign.
Mastering almost everything for usually almost 40 years, Master ranked tamers become Sage. Sages are teach the Apprentices, mission givers, and protect the city of Remat. To become a Sage, a only a quality few become a Sage because, you must fight for it.
After the Sage rank, sages become Elders. Elders are assistants to the Sovereign. They protect Remat, they are the council advisors. They control the hatchery and the Academy. They are most powerful and wise.
Finally, the last rank of Sovereign. There can only be 12 Sovereign. One for each city to protect, even if you have surpass the level of Elder, you must stay that rank until you are chosen to become the next Sovereign of a city. Once a Sovereign dies or retires, an Elder ranked tamer would be next chosen by the 11 other Sovereign. The Sovereign are the most powerful tamers in Dnal. They are the tamers that govern the capitals of Dnal.
Spells are unique to the tamer and animals. Slamina use their unusual characteristics for their spells, and the tamers have a natural element to them, usually dark or light magic. Tamer and Slamina are one whole and are affected by each other.
Dnal sadly, has a dark side also. This organization seeks power. They want to control all of Dnal. These are tamers turned bad and mad for power. There is a leader, a selfish one, but he trusts 4 other comrades with this power. Below the leader and sergeants are the corporals 2 for each sergeants. Below the corporals are the wannabe tamers that want to get to the top. This organization is called Ikustaka.

*

Yeknom, one of the capitals of Dnal is where we start our story. A baby has been born and given his egg. A story unfolds in everyone in Dnal, but this one is going to be told, along with another, his cousin who was born 6 minutes before him.
"I will name him...Dennis," his mother said, smiling at her new born baby boy.
Her sister sitting across from her with Dennis's older cousin by 6 minutes was cradling her baby boy.
"I will name him...Randy," his mother said, kissing the forehead of her new boy.
What the boys didn't know yet, was they were being cradle by the princesses of Yeknom and were now princes. And they were also the grandchildren of the Sovereign of Yeknom.


OO R&R please, you finished. DO NOT STEAL!!
Sign up to rate and review this story