Categories > Original > Fantasy > Tamers

Slamina are born

by Crazy_Chex_Mix 0 reviews

It's been five years since Dennis and Randy were first born and it is time for their Slamina to be born now.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-07 - 858 words

-1TrainWreck
*TIME SKIP 5 YEARS*

Celebration had arrived. It was the night before New Year's Eve in Dnal. Every child, after 5 years in waiting for their Slamina to come out of the harden egg shell, including Randy and Dennis. Almost every child the age of five was awaiting for there egg to hatch and see what was behind those closed veins and shell.
In the household of Dennis and Randy, they both sat with their eggs on each of their laps. Dennis with his messy black hair and lovable cheeks. His wide, brown, eyes stared it. Randy was the same, he had the chubby cheeks. They were both inseparable from their eggs and each other. Being born almost as twins, and having their mothers been twins, they looked a lot like each other.
"10.....9....8....7.." Everyone started their countdown for the New Year to arrive. Dennis, Randy and many other children were counting down looking straight at their Slamina eggs. Nothing was moving beyond those harden shells.
"6......5.....4....." Continuing the countdown. There was a little stirring in th eggs now. Little movements were inside the eggs and it showed signs of the Slamina living and about to come out.
"3!.....2!.....1!.....!" Everyone yelled at the top of there lungs. "HAPPY NEW YEAR" Dennis and Randy were all eyes on their eggs now. Randy's egg was first to come out, it poked through the shell and the next thing that came out was a long trunk. It knocked the surrounding shells away and before Randy sat a dazed elephant Slamina.
"Woah, an elephant," Randy exclaimed, viewing his new partner.
"Ugh, where am I?" it asked.
This Slamina elephant was not the same as regular elephants. This elephant had elephant ears, eyes, and trunk, but this elephant was somewhat slimmer than most.
"You can call me Janimba!" the elephant Slamina announced.
"Awesome, ok Janimba, I am Randy, your tamer," Randy said.
Dennis watched Janimba and Randy unite, but quickly put his eyes back on his egg. It stirred and rattled. Suddenly an orange beak pecked out of the shell. Dennis stared wide-eye at the creature emerging from the egg. Finally there sat a penguin looking confused to see where it is.
"A penguin!" Dennis yelled.
"My head hurts, you can call me, Frozel," The peguin said bringing his fin to his head, rubbing it softly.
"I am Dennis, your tamer," Dennis said hugging his Slamina.
This penguin had long orange eyebrows and a bright orange beak. It eyes reminded you of dark snow and its black and white tuxedo looking body stood out.
"Oh, so your Slamina came out already?" a woman who happened to be Dennis's mother came to check up on them. A weasel followed her on all four feet and stood up taller than Dennis's mother. Dennis's mother had long, black, hair, and light skin. She had beautiful, brown eyes, and a pretty smile. She wore a long, purple, slim dress for the New Year's event.
"Aww we missed it, sorry boys," another woman who happened to be Randy's mother came in, followed by a beautiful swan. It was elegant when walking on her legs. Randy's mother wore almost exactly the same slim dress as her twin younger twin, but it was green. She had brown, blackish hair which was short, and had the same eyes as her younger twin.
The weasel and swan did not look like regular weasels and swans, but the weasel stood taller with an amazing fur and wore a red kimono with its hair tied up in two buns, and th swan wore a pretty blouse and silk couplet pants, all pink and it also wore a pretty lily follow in its head feathers.
"Yuana, Kelina," Dennis's mother said to the swan Yuana, and Kelina her weasel Slamina, "take these newly born Slamina and get them dressed up please,"
Yuana and Kelina gently bowed their heads and carried Janimba and Frozel to get dressed.
"You two, please get ready for tomorrow, you start training at the RAFT," Randy's mother said, winking at them.
Dennis and Randy smiled happily and ran to their rooms.
"Don't run in the house," ordered the Champion ranked twins.
"Wow, I can't believe I am saying this, but I can't wait for school tomorrow," Randy said excitedly.
"That's because were are not going to regular school," Dennis said rolling his eyes at his cousin.
"Yea," Randy agreed smiling.
The night went on, partying, having fun, talking with other kids about what their Slamina had been. The older people had talked to each other as did their Slamina with other Slamina. The kids played with each, shrieking with laughter, while their Slamina copied them. It was a great night, but all the kids went to bed early, just to not be able to go sleep.
"I can't wait for tomorrow," Dennis said.
"Me neither," Randy agreed.
"Me too," Frozel said.
They all sat up to see what Jinimba was going to say, but they heard only loud snoring from his bed.
"We will take that as a yes," Randy said. They all snicker with glee, awaiting for the rigorous training that lay ahead of them all.
Sign up to rate and review this story