Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Life Of Lies

5- Passed Out

by HauntedTears 1 review

A so called sleepover at Jemma's proves more than Sam expected, espically when your sitting on the couch with someone you've liked, since you first saw him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-07 - 838 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: Same old, same old, you should know by now!

Dude, another chapter, wow, I must be bored, lol, also I'm doing a shameless plug here, but if you like sorta dark stuff then check out my 'Love Is Brutal' story, muhahaha, it's my first one shot attempt, again not using spell checkers, so grammer and spelling might be poor, lol, on with the chapter and it's jumping a lot as I want to get to the exciting part, teehee!




Well, who would of thought, that I had made friends, no, not barbie doll wannabees, actually friends and hey they were awesome, plus I'm not the only girl, thank goodness, her names Jemma, she's like me only she had bright blonde hair and a lip piercing, she's a better best friend than Kim ever was. On the subject of Kim, the rumors have started to die down and people aren't speaking to me still, but hell, I have friends now. And it was now the spring break, wow, did that happen in the space of a week? Dude, I am seriously happy for once and not just faking it, this is awesome, hell, the spring break made it only better.

*

"FRANK! GET OUT OF MY CLOSET NOW!" Jemma shrieked as she opened her closet, only to find Frank in there, supposedly hiding from us. Yes, all of us, that being myself, Jem, Gerard, Frank, Ray and Mikey were all at Jemma's house for a so callled 'sleepover' if you ask me, it was more of a horror movie fest, but hey it was awesome. "But it's nice and warm in there" Frank said as me and Mikey dragged him out, he was seriously drunk, well you can't throw a party without booze can you? "Sleep under the bed then" I said while holding back laughter, even Mikey found it amusing. "No, the bed mon-" but before Frank could finish he passed out and fell on me, lucky for me, he isn't such a big guy, so I pushed him off, although he remained in a sleeping state. "Aw, he looks so cute and peaceful, who would know what horrors he's commited" Gerard's said and we all burst out laughing. I think Frank had drank the most, Ray not far behind and then me, although Jemma, Gerard and Mikey hadn't really touched the drink much. "MOVIE TIME!" I yelled and we all gathered around the television, note Jemma's family is also fairly loaded, as she has a widescreen in her room and I love her room, it's dark purple. So after moving Frank onto his spot, as we called them, we all gathered around the television to watch a horror film. With me being lazy I didn't bother reading the front cover though after the screen came up I saw it was 'Dawn Of The Dead' and it was cool, see if I had been at Kim's, we'd be doing hair and make up, how lame. So naturally when the film ended we were all pretty pissed, Ray had passed out, along with Mikey, Jemma was going for she kept hiccuping and me and Gerard were having fits of laughter at, well, nothing. "Radio act-" Jemma started to mummble about and she finally fell over, sleeping. Also her parents and sister are out for the weekened. So it just left me and Gerard, sitting on the couch, yes Jemma had a couch in her room, still laughing our heads off, all of a sudden everything seemed ten times more amusing.

So after containing our laughter, we went rather quiet and I felt a need to break the silence, as best I could, "You know, a few weeks ago me and you were in a room with no lights on and here we are, pissed out of our minds as if we've known each other forever!" I said, my words slightly slurring. I noticed Gerard looking at me with a very serious look on his face, well as serious as it could be, considering his current state. "What?" I asked feeling slightly uncomfortable with this. "I'm sorry Sam" he said and I was utterly dumbstruck by what the hell he was on about. "Sorry for wha-" I tried to say but was cut off by his lips against mine. I pulled away, totally stunned by what he had just done. "That" he said and looked at me, I really didn't know what to say. I mean come on, I have had a crush on this guy since I saw him a few years ago, stupid I know, I wished I hadn't befriended Kim, but hey, somethings never work out how you want them too. I felt myself blushing and he looked away from me, "Don't be" I said and he looked back at me again, grinning and a sudden shout made me and Gerard jump, like around a foot in the air, we had been so involved in the moment, gah that sounds so cheesy.
"LOVE IS IN THE AIR!"
Sign up to rate and review this story