Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Life Of Lies

6- Miss. Drag Queen's Of The Year

by HauntedTears 1 review

When your awaken at four in the morning and your cousin randomly calls you, your not going to be chuffed and would you be happy about who your going to be working with for the next year?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-13 - 761 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: You should know by know, heh.

Right, evil twist, I hope you people catch it too, muhaha, it's kinda obvious, erm, I hope, also I've given up on my two other stories, I don't have any ideas, meh, anyway, on with the show -dances around-
AHHHHHH also did you hear that MCR next video is 'I Don't Love You' dude, it's awesome, heard it off Cemetery Drive by teh way, I cannot wait, although it's not out till April or something, well I hope it's true, meh -continues dance- someone else might of said that but so what?




I woke up to the sound of a scream, my head was dizzy and I felt disorientated, looking around I realized I was in my own room, in my own stupid tiny flat, surrounded by darkness and it dawned on my that the scream had been made by me. Why had I screamed though, I mean I was only dreaming about my school life, was it, yes it was that bad I suppose. I got up and shook my head, trying to clear the thoughts of the dream and glanced at my clock. Oh God, it was only four in the morning, I decided to stuff that and had a shower, which took me around half hour, sighing I shoved on some random clothes which consisted of a black top, jeans and my old ratty conversers which my mother always nagged me about getting rid of, she was sick of seeing them every time I went to visit her. I decided after I'd eaten breakfast, which consisted of out of date cereal and rather gross milk, that maybe I should wake up and smell the roses. My cousin was one of those people who worked with bands and such alike, he had got me a job as a make up artist and it was fun, when I the work of course, so far, no jobs had come up for around a year and I knew I should call him. Stuff that, I'll do it later. I walked lazily into my front room and my eyes landed upon a scrapbook on the shelf next to the TV, I hadn't looked at that in years. So I picked it up and sat down on my couch and browsed through it, reading the comments below the pictures.

There was a picture of me and Jemma, in our prom dresses, I remember that well, she came in a dark purple dress, where as I looked like I just came back from a funeral, dressed all in black, but I and most people thought it suited me. I ran my fingers over the picture and laughed at the comment Jemma had written when we were putting this together, well in fact, we'd all put it together, I was the one moving away to continue a new career, so Jemma and the boys had the idea of making this so I'd remember them by, and so far it's worked, but I don't think the boys remember me.

'Miss. Drag Queen's Of The Year, Samantha Carter and Jemma Tate!'

Yes, Jemma had taken pride in that comment, I flicked through the pages and found more of us lot together, not just from the prom, but from all over our school years. I smiled to myself, there were loads and then I came to the last photo in the book and I felt a tear trickle down my face, that picture had always made me cry and currently it was doing it again. The picture was of me and Gee, yeah, after the happenings at the night at Jemma's house, we had decided to give it a go and it worked and love was defiantly in the air for Frank asked Jemma out, although that didn't work that well, but they lasted till the end of school. I was broken out of my trance by my phone ringing, I shoved the scrapbook under the couch and rolled my eyes as I saw who was calling, he must have had a sense I was going to call him, he gets like that.

"Yo bitch" My cousin James said as I answered the phone.
"Hey James" I said.
"You sound pissed, what's up?" He asked was it really that obvious?
"Nothing, going through my scrapbook and stuff" I replied and sighed.
"Well, this better cheer you up, I got you a job!" He said practically squealing.
"Which band or whatever?" I said sounding bored.
"My Chemical Romance"
I nearly dropped the phone.


Sign up to rate and review this story