Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Giving Brith to a Child from the Enemy

Chapter Six

by FireChildSlytherin5 0 reviews

Mpreg. Slash! SSSB Having being raped by his most highest enemy, Sirius Black, Severus finds himself two weeks pregnant! With the help of his sister and cousin, Severus teals of being a single pare...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Flitwick, James, Lily, Lupin, Peter, Sirius, Snape, Other - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-07 - 1630 words

-1TrainWreck
Giving Birth to a Child from the Enemy

-
Summary: Mpreg. Slash! SSSB Having being raped by his most highest enemy, Sirius Black, Severus finds himself two weeks pregnant! With the help of his sister and cousin, Severus teals of being a single parent refusing to tell the truth to other father...

-

Chapter Six

-

Remus walked up the stairs, carrying his bag and glanced up at the clock. He had five minutes before he was late for his DADA O.W.L test! Quickly he ran back down the stairs coming down from the boys' dormitory, across the bright colored common room, through the Fat Lady's portrait ("Barbaric children these days!"). He ran down the moving stairs cases, skipping the trick ones, ran down the stone halls as fast as his werewolf abilities would allow.

He wasn't paying any attention to where he was going. Suddenly he found himself sprawled on the floor, as he ran into an unknown person. The unknown person was spitting curses as they began picking up their scattered belongings.

If Remus listened carefully, he was sure he could hear the unknown person muttering how he or she was going to torture the person who ran into them in both muggle and wizarding ways. They both looked up at the same time, and to Remus' surprised, the person who he hit was Alex Snape. He blushed at the beautiful girl that was before him.

Looking at her, he noticed that she was wearing her Hogwarts cloak. When he looked closely he saw that the dark serpent on the Slytherin crest actually moved, hissing at him. Under her cloak she wore her normal day clothes.

She - like her twin brother - wore black (but unlike Severus, she wore other colors: red, purple and green). She had her hair down and it ran down her shoulders in purple and black tresses. Everything about her from the color of her hair to her gothic cloths was beautiful to him.

Alex herself smiled at him nervously, seeing Remus' uneasy look. She was embarrassed that he'd seemed to have heard her muttering. She blamed her brother for that.

Remus noticed something by his feet, and picked it up. It was her book. He gave it back her.

Alex took it shakily, shocked that he, a Gryffindor and a friend to James Potter and Sirius Black would help her pick up her things. She was a Slytherin, but more then that, the sister of their enemy, Severus Snape. Their hands touched briefly, and they both felt warmth spread through them.

"Thank you, Remus." She said sweetly. She turned and started to walk away, glancing once behind her, to see if Remus was watching her. He was, she noticed. She slowed down her walking pace, just in case he wanted to talk her.

Ask her you idiot! Damn Snape to hell! Remus' thoughts yelled at him.

But I'm a werewolf. She can't live with the likes of me. And Snape will KILL me if I ever went out with her! Remus thought back, urging himself.

Watching his love of his live slowly walking away from him. He knew that she was the one. But with her brother being who he was and being a good brother, how was he ever going to have a chance?

So? Snape will kill you, yes. At least you would have few hours with her, alone. But think about, he doesn't have to know.

"Alex! Wait up!" Remus called, running towards her. Alex stopped and turned to face him, as Remus caught up to her. Quickly he said, "WillyougotoHogsmeadewithmethisweekend?" He hoped she'd understood him, because he didn't think he could say it again.

Alex looked shocked. Remus had finally asked her out? "You mean like a date?" She hoped so. But she doesn't get her hopes up. This could be a trick. She hoped it wasn't though.

Remus nodded, thanking God that he didn't have to repeat the question: he felt so sick and embarrassed.

Smiling Alex said, "Okay, meet me at the darkest part of the dungeons tomorrow after breakfast. Make sure that none your friends," Oh, how she hated Potter and Black. "Or my brother sees you."

Remus nodded, shocked that he'd manage to ask her out and actually have his invitation accepted.

"Well, I gotta go. See you tomorrow!" Alex said hugging and kissing him on the cheek before walking way, leaving Remus red faced and stuck rigid to the spot.

Thoughts clouded his mind as he watched her gracefully walk to her next O.W.Ls test. Snape would kill him if he ever found out. And that kiss was good. He smiled.

The same thoughts were also clouding Alex's mind. Will Severus approve of him? Oh man, did I just kiss him?

-

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

-

Severus watched as his twin walked into the classroom, just barely making it in time for their test. It was one of the few classes that had every House doing the same essay. Alex shortly got to her signed seat. Looking at her, he could tell something was up and that something had made her happy. He had a gut feeling that something was going to happen very soon.

It was at that moment that Lupin came running into the room, he was panting as he sat in his assigned seat. That was near his sister! Just two seat away from her! Anger welled up in him. He glared at Lupin, seeing if he would make his move.

He hoped that Lupin hadn't told anyone of the happenings in the hall during breakfast.

He couldn't help it, he was angry and it wasn't like he could help it. It was in his nature, in his ancestor's blood that flowed through his veins. It wasn't his fault that it caused him to get carried away with violence and protection if it was a danger to his clan, his blood. And Lupin was a werewolf to top it off! Few werewolves in the past were trustworthy to demons, and because of the fact that demon offspring gained a few of their parents' memories. It made the following generations dislike them and other past enemies.

All of his enemies surround him as he sat there waiting of the teacher to come into the room. Silently he hoped the group wouldn't have any ideas or have anything up their sleeves. Looking around he saw Black was behind him, close enough that he could easily reach over and hit him in the back of his head.

Looking back at him, his heart sped up, those memories of that night, continuing to haunt him.

-

Flash Back

-

Severus looked up hopelessly at the horrid eyes of his tormentor. He was above him and his body seemed to only feel pain. Black looked down at him smiling as the rhyme became faster and harder. Severus tried to scream, but his cries went unheard.

-

End of Flash Back

-
Severus flinched at the memories. Luckily no one noticed. Hugging himself he looked away from Black.

Oh, how he hated him. He looked to his right and saw Potter about three seats away from him. And Pettigrew was sitting in front him. Near enough to hex him without someone noticing it was me. He thought to himself, he grabbed his wand.

Professor Flitwick hopped into the classroom at that moment. He smiled at the students who look down on him. Severus scowled, the wizard was too far too cheerful for his own good at times. Severus put his wand away, tucking it into his black robes.

One of these days, youre all going to get it. Severus promised glaring at the four.

"Hello class," Professor Fidwick squeaked. "Welcome to the O.W.Ls test for DADA! Before we start are there any questions? No? Well then, lets start."

And that was how it started. Severus looked down to his parchment. He looked through the questions.

(1) Describe how you define between a wizard and a sorcerer.

(2) How do you defeat a Bogart?

(3) What would y--....

What is with these questions? These are pathetic! Severus thought. He looked up and most everyone was busy with his or her work. He had only 55 minutes to finish 250 questions. He took a deep breath, grabbing his quill and ink pot and started working on his test.

-

The bell rang, and Severus took his time grabbing his bag. He watched as Lupin watched his sister. They were smiling at each other! How dare he?

"Yeah, Remus! Come on, leave that snake alone!" called Potter from the doorway, he was getting annoyed.

Looking up Severus saw his three enemies. His hands started shaking as he looked away from them. When would his phobia go away? He looked back to his sister and the werewolf. Lupin mouthed something to her, he didn't catch it. She nodded at him as he and his friends walked out the door. Something was up. After everyone was out, only he, his sister and cousin was the only ones in the room.

"Severus are you okay?" Alex asked him. Severus nodded mutely, trying to calm himself down. She looked up worriedly at Lily. She was also worried about him. He was never the same since that time almost a month ago.

"Come on." Lily said and the three of them walked out of the room.

__________________________________________________________________

Author's Notes: I'm SO sorry for the hell of the long wait. Please for forgive us! bow Thank you reading!

For advise to people: Never, and I mean never (unless you hear voices in yeh head) never run across a busy freeway in America blindfolded. I did it once and I'm scared for life!

Just kidding. Or was I?

Read and Review!

--FireChildSlytherin5
Sign up to rate and review this story