Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Giving Brith to a Child from the Enemy

Chapter 7

by FireChildSlytherin5 0 reviews

Mpreg.Slash! SSSB Having being raped by his most highest enemy, Sirius Black, Severus finds himself two weeks pregnant! With the help of his sister and cousin, Severus teals of being a single paren...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: James, Lily, Lupin, Peter, Sirius, Snape, Other - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2007-03-27 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 1929 words

-1TrainWreck
_________________________________________________________________

Giving Birth to a Child from the Enemy

-

Summary: Mpreg.Slash! SSSB Having being raped by his most highest enemy, Sirius Black, Severus finds himself two weeks pregnant! With the help of his sister and cousin, Severus teals of being a single parent refusing to tell the truth to other father...

-

Chapter 7

"So, what were you doing with that Snake?" Sirius asked Remus as they strolled over to the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall. As they sat down, food appeared in front of them. Remus stiffened as Sirius and the others looked at him with their evil smirks on their faces. Sirius looked as if he knew something that he didn't.

"Her name is Alex. We were just talking." Remus said. He couldn't tell them. He suddenly felt angry with them. It was his business, not theirs. How dare they? He suddenly clenched his hands into fists, his claws digging into his palms. Why was he all of suddenly protective of Alex? Was it because of his wolf side?

"Oh come on, Remus. Just tell us. Do you have a girlfriend or is there something else you're not telling us?" James teased. Remus' face paled slightly, his fists shaking ever-so-slightly.

Remus shook his head. If Snape ever finds out, he'd be a dead man! "Were not going out! We just talking about school things, you know?" He lied. He was surprised at how easy it was to lie to his best friends. What was going on?

"Yuck. Homework." Peter moaned. It was known fact that Peter loathed homework, more so then Sirius. To get the thoughts out of his head, he started to cover his ears, singing to himself. The scene before them looked so pathetic that they turned away from him, as if not knowing that he existed.

"Yeah." Remus said, shaking his head in wonder, slightly moving away from the group. Peter could act weird, at times. He could easily fool Peter with something that he hated (homework in this case), but Sirius and James, he knew, weren't so easily fooled. They knew he was keeping something from them. They just didn't know what, yet. But they didn't push it, they knew that if they weren't careful Remus could easily snap at them, because him being a werewolf. They don't want to anger him like last time.

It was the time when they'd humiliated Snivellus in front of everyone in the school grounds, showing his underwear to everyone. Remus, after everyone left, did something that they never wanted to witness again. Remus had pinned them down with his werewolf strength, growled and sneered at them, with his teeth and claws at the ready. If Remus hadn't stopped his werewolf-self, he would have killed them.

Remus sighed in relief when his friends didn't push him to tell them. If Snape ever found out...

He smiled suddenly, thinking of that short time he had with Alex. He couldn't wait for tomorrow after breakfast. What would he wear? What was he going to say to her? He'd never been in date before. Mostly because werewolves mate for life. He couldn't let Alex mate with him for life, she was a human, she wouldn't understand and she wouldn't agree to marry him or anything like that. Being a werewolf's mate for eternity wouldn't be easy with a human. They were even bound after death! Who would marry a werewolf anyway? And part of him wanted too, which scared him. His wolf-self egging him to go and jump her, kiss her; bend her down over a bed and...

He shook his head suddenly. God he was too horny. He blamed it on his teenage hormones and his wolf-self. But he couldn't shake the feeling in his head. It's been the same feeling every time he'd been close when she, Lily, Snape and few others in Hogwarts were close to him, as if they had a similar secret. He was sensitive to Alex because he was attracted to her, but the others? What was the feeling he always had and if they did have a secret, then what it?

He shook his head again. It was probably nothing. Maybe it was because they smelt differently to everyone or something like that. Yes, that might be it.

Remus looked up from his half-filled plate. He looked at the Slytherin table to where Alex, Snape and Lily sat. They were laughing at what Snape said or rather something that he'd done that made it funny. Snape face was screwed with annoyance and a scowl. Remus noticed that Snape had been very edgy lately and hadn't been eating much. It also unnerved him that Lily, a Ravenclaw, would will sit at the Slytherin table. But come to think of about, not all Slytherins were evil. He would admit to himself, that he only thought that because of Alex.

Snape suddenly stood up, picked up something from the table and walked out. Clearly showing everyone that he was annoyed with his twin and cousin.

'What happened over there that made Snape walk out like that?' Remus asked himself. He smiled. He couldn't wait for tomorrow.


-
o0o0o0o0o0o
-

"I don't care, Alex. I don't trust that bastard." Severus growled. Alex shook her head, glaring at him with her evilest stare. Her purple eyes flickered with burning fire. 'How dare he insult Remus! She thought angrily. "And I don't want you to talk to him either. He's bad news, Alex. He's a werewolf, a Gryffindor and he's friends with those idiots!"

"Your just jealous." Alex said stubbornly, crossing her arms in front of her, shaking with fury. 'How dares he! He doesn't even know him!' Alex thought. Lily groans, shaking her head over her plate of food. It was yet another meal spoiled with a fight.

"Jealous? JEALOUS? How can I be jealous of that idiotic goody-to-shoes? You think I'm jealous of him?" Severus asked, hands shaking under the table.

" Yes." Alex and Lily said in the same time. Severus stared at them with an unbreakable stair. Lily and Alex tried not to laugh, and failed. They rolled around as they did. Severus looked at them, as if they'd gone nutty. He scowled at them with a dark look, sending them with a death glare. This made them laugh harder.

Severus growled, standing up, grabbing a chicken leg that was closest to him and went out the door. When he left, Lily and Alex both took deep breaths, calming themselves. They hadn't laughed that hard in long time. Too mad Severus wasn't joining them.

"Do you think we should follow him, to make sure he's okay?" Alex asked concern of her twin. She could feel his mix feelings. It hurt her, seeing and feeling the things that her twin was going though. It scared her, who feels so much and not go mad?

"Nah, leave him be. He needs some time alone. You know with his connection and all." Lily said. Alex nodded. "So, what are you going to wear tomorrow?" Lily asked changing the subject.

Alex suddenly dropped her fork. 'How did she know? Was I that obvious?' "What do you mean, Lily?" she asked, hoping that Lily didn't mean what she thought she did.

Lily smirked, seeing her cousin fidgeting on her seat. "It's quite obvious that you have date with Rem-" Alex covered her mouth, making it that Lily mutter Remus' name.

"Sh. don't say it out loud!" Alex hissed, looking around herself, as if seeing her brother suddenly jumped out of nowhere, attacking Remus (or some unlucky person that was close to him) with his daggers that he kept hidden within his robes.

"Sorry. So do you want me to make sure the other Marauders and Sevvy are occupied while you're with your date and not telling anyone?"

Alex scowled. "You know me too well."

"Of course, you're my cousin. It's my job to know you." Lily teased her.

Alex glared at her. "What about you and Potter?" she asked.

It was Lily's turn to glare at her. "We're NOT going out! Not now, not ever! He's nothing but a prick." She declared.

"Oh come on, Lily. You're killing me! You two are meant for each other!" Alex said, clutching her heart as if she was dying, laughing in the same time.

"No we're not." Lily said stubbornly.

"You're just saying that, because you like him but he acts like a bully, and you despise bullies. He likes you and you like him. Perhaps, in time you will see it too."

"Stop with your pathetic predictions all ready. You know I hate Divination."

"And you're pretty good at it."

"I like to think that we have free will. Not something from a teacup or a clear ball of mist that makes your decisions and tells you what to do." Lily said stubbornly, folding her arms over her chest.

"Whatever, Lily." Alex smiled, returning to her plate. She knew that Lily was pretty good with Divination, even though she denied it, and like Severus does (he thinks it's for women). It was one of many traits that they all shared. It was females that are more gifted. Severus also doesn't like Divination, or so he says. Alex had many times witnessed Severus (and fewer times, Lily) using his crystal ball and other Divination tools when he thought no one was looking. It was only a matter of time before they learnt to accept their gifts and move on.

She looked up into the bewitched ceiling, which had bright stars shined though the pitch-black sky. It was beautiful. She smiled. She couldn't wait for tomorrow. But she was going to enjoy tonight. She looked at the Gryffindor table. Her stomach flipped as she saw that Remus was watching her. 'Yes.' she thought. She will enjoy this night and the tomorrow.

-
o0o0o0o0o0o
-

Severus stormed down the halls, chewing on the chicken leg that he'd taken from the Slytherin table. The sweet taste of the chicken tasted so good in his dry mouth. He soon started to chew the bone, which was habit he had when he was hungry but he wasn't feeling to well.

He swallowed the last of his chicken bone. He walked down to the dungeons. He didn't have any O.W.Ls left for today. So he was free for the rest of the day.

'What is Alex hiding from me?' He wondered. It had something to do with Lupin, he knew it. But what? It could be anything; knowing Lupin it would probably about some book or...

He stopped. What if...?
He growled. 'Lupin you wouldn't, would you?' First his mum and dad and now Alex, what was next? Potter taking Lily from him? He growled. That werewolf WOULD not take her! Not now and not ever!

Severus grabbed his wand and started to walk back to the Great Hall, but then stopped. He couldn't hex Lupin just like that; there'd be too many witnesses. He needed to be quick and cunning to find out what was going on with his sister and the werewolf. He needed to be patient and catch him red handed. Severus smirked. 'Just one wrong move and you will pay werewolf.' he thought evilly. 'And the best time to do it is tomorrow.'

Severus walked back to the Slytherin common room.

[End of Chapter]
____________________________________________

Author's Notes: Sorry for the LONG wait. I was lazy of not updating the stories on this webset. So sorry! R&R please!!!

Words: 1,929

-FireChildSlytherin5
Sign up to rate and review this story