Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

We're Off To See The Queen

by smokeyozzy 4 reviews

just read it gosh darnit!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-08 - 1143 words

0Unrated
okay, im posting yet another chapter today, hopefully its longer than before. Also, sorry in advance, im kind of angry right now, so sorry if it comes out in my writing :(
________________________________________________________________
"Im tired, you guys should get out of here before they kick you out." Veronica yawned.

"Do I get to stay?" Mikey asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course, you're my little cuddle-bug." Veronica said.

"Where are we crashing?" Billy asked no one in particular.

"Well, we have the bus or you can get a hotel room." Gerard said.

"You guys were too cheap to get hotel rooms for the couple days you were here? Anyway, we'll crash on the bus I guess." Billy said to him.

"Billiam, you call us to cheap to get hotel rooms, then you crash on our tiny bus, you're a hypocrite." said Frank laughing.

"Who cares, anyway, you guys dont have Mikey or Veronica, so thats two bunks, the rest of us can crash on the couch and floor. Oh, and I call the couch." Benji said.

"No fair! Their bunks are just a little step up from laying on the road. I want the couch!" Billy whined.

"Nope, I already called it, even ask Veronica. Didn't I call it, Veronica?" Benji asked her.

"Why me?" Veronica asked.

"'cause, you're the only girl here." Benji said.

"So! I dont want to get into your fight, i already have my warm and soft bed with my little cuddle bug." Veronica said, pulling Mikey onto the bed.

"Hey, careful, you just had surgery you know." Mikey said.

"You wanna know something, I just noticed Ellie and Breanne weren't here." Veronica said.

"Oh shit!" Ray yelled slapping his forehead. "I totally spaced, they went home to visit their parents. I was supposed to tell you. When we fly to Paris they're coming the day after we get there."

"Oh my god, my best friends leave this state and you dont even tell me!" Veronica yelled.

"Sorry." Ray said.

"You are so lucky im stuck in this hospital bed and just had surgery, otherwise you'd be so dead right now." Veronica laughed. "Now get out all of you and leave me and the almighty cuddle bug alone!" she yelled pointing out the door.

"Thats kinda weird, we'll see ya tommorow Vee-Wee." Joel said.

"Sure thing Joely-Moley, good-night." Veronica said, everyone waved and said goodbye, then left the couple to cuddle.

"I love you Veronica, good night." Mikey said.

"I love you too Mikey." she kissed him. "Good night."

They drifted off into happy dreams of good days to come.

Veronica dreamed of family trips to the park, Mikey, her and their child. These, however, got kind of weird when the face of the child was finally shown, it was Frankie, then the baby took out a pack of cigarettes and lit one up, proceding to smoke. Then he started talking. Veronica discovered that the baby didnt just look like Frank, it was Frank.

Veronica woke up panting.

"Geez, what the hell were you doing in that dream?" Frank asked. When Veronica saw him she gasped. Then she noticed it was just a dream.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Um, almost noon." Frank said glancing at his watch.

"Where is everybody?" Veronica asked, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Breakfast, cafeteria." Frank said.

"Ah, why the one word answers?" Veronica asked, Gazing at Mikey who was still peacefully sleeping by her side.

"It wasnt a one word answer, it was two words." he said sarcasticly.

"Okay drama queen, why the sudden snottiness?" Veronica asked. "Wait, hold that thought." she said, putting a hand over her mouth. She quickly unhooked herself from the monitor the way the nurse told her to incase she had to go to the bathroom. She then dashed into the bathroom just in time to make her throw-up right in the toilet. She wiped her face off and flushed the toilet.

"Woa, you okay?" Frank asked her, she nodded.

"Morning sickness, not quite sure why its called that though, i feel nauseous all day long. Kinda like im trapped on the spinny ride at the fair, without the fun of the ride, that part comes after the baby is born." Veronica said, she climbed back into her warm bed and hooked herself back up to the monitor.

"Ah." Frank said nodding. Gerard, Ray, Bob, Benji, Joel, Billy, Paul, and Dean all came in the room holding trays of food, Joel had Veronica's, Gerard had Mikey's, and Billy had Franks, plus everyone had their own food too. "Thank you 'ittle Billy." Frank said gladly taking his pancakes from him.

"Thanks Joely-Moley." Veronica said taking her food from him. "Ill eat it in a bit, im kinda not in the mood to eat right now." she set it on the table next to the bed.

"WAKE UP!" Dean yelled right into Mikey's ear, he shot straight up.

"Im up, im up." Mikey said stretching his arms up into the air. He twisted himself and his back cracked.

"Mikey, do you crack your back every morning?" Veronica asked frowning.

"Yea, why?" Mikey asked.

"Its creepy." she said, Gerard laughed.

"Thats what I told him." Gerard said.

"Ah, I see you're up. Im here to tell you one of your friends here can sign you out now." a nurse said. Gerard left to sign Veronica out. Veronica unhooked herself from all the monitors, then got up and started packing her stuff.

"Here Vee. The nurse gave me this, she said its your clothes." Gerard handed Veronica a bag, she took it into the bathroom and changed out of her ugly white and blue gown.

"Okay, are we ready to go out to the bus now, we have a flight to Paris to catch in three hours, in other words, we have to leave now." Bob said. Veronica nodded, grabbed her bag of stuff, and the happy group headed down the hall towards the front door.

"We're off the see the queen, the wonderful queen of, um, France." Frank sang skipping, more like prancing, down the hall.

"Frankie, you dip, the queen is in England, not France." Paul said.

"I knew that." Frank said, slowing his prancing into a fast walk.

"Holy crap, this is going to be hard." Gerard said looking out the windows in the entranceway to the hospital. There was a huge crowd outside.
_______________________________________________________________
Will they ever get to Paris? Will Mikey propose? Will Veronica's baby live and thrive? What will happen? Read to find out! Please review!

Oh, and if you get bored waiting for my next chapter just check out hopingformagic's fic, its a Justin Timberlake one, but its pretty good, and she's my friend, so I gotta show her some love, plus putting this here will probably piss her off, so yea, check it out.
Sign up to rate and review this story