Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Distraction

One Month

by cassandra 8 reviews

Takes place one month later

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-08 - 730 words

0Funny
"De." Julius gently shook Delilah's shoulder. "Are you awake?" He shook her a little harder. "Delilah. Wake up sleepy head." Julius stood up, he was going to jump on her bed, but decided against it when he remember what happened last time he woke her up, when they didn't have any training or missions. Instead he walked over to her computer desk and sat down on her chair. Her desk was nice it had loads on space to write or do some sort of work, it also had a CD rack and a cupboard beside the computer's monitor.

He looked through the stuff that was sitting on her desk. She was very organized. She had three different stacks of paper on her desk. After quickly scanning though them, Julius found that one was her school work, another was her spy work, and the last pile was a mixture of a few things, some had to do list on them, others had little doodles, some looked like they had dates or math equations on them, some were to messy that he couldn't even read them and others were just blank.

Julius leaned back on her chair. He slowly rocked the chair back and forth on its two back legs. Then he leaned a little too far back. He was about to fall but he grabbed the handle on the cupboard. He steady himself and put the chair back on all fours. When he grabbed the handle the cupboard had opened halfway, so Julius opened it the rest of the way. The cupboard was a complete mess. It looked like books and paper had just been thrown in there. "Well it seems Delilah has a dirty little secret. Literally." Julius laughed at his own stupid joke. He stood up so he could look in the cupboard better. "Delilah can I go through your personal stuff?" Of course she didn't answer. "Good I'm glad we both agree."

He moved some of the papers and found a book that said, Journal, on the front. He picked up the book with the intent of reading it, but when he lifted the book up he found a bag of skittles. He immediately dropped the book and grabbed the skittles. Julius closed the cupboard, sat back down on the chair, and opened the red bag.

Julius put few skittles on the palm of his hand and just like a little baby would, he shoved them in his mouth. He held another one between his thumb and index finger. He looked at the skittles and then at Delilah. He wondered if someone would wake up if someone else was throwing skittles at them. He decided to find out for himself.

He threw the little piece of candy. It hit Delilah on the neck. She didn't move. "One for me.' Julius popped one into his mouth "And one for you." He threw another one at Delilah, again it hit her on the neck, but this time she moved at little. He fed himself one and threw another one at her, it hit her on the cheek, this time she moved her whole arm in front of her lovely face. Julius threw three at once, two hit her arm and one made it to her cheek. She turned her whole body so her back was facing Julius.

Julius was about to throw more at her, but she spoke, "If you throw another one. I will break your arm."

Julius dropped the bag of skittles. Not because she threatened him, but because he was shocked that she was awake. "Sorry."

Delilah turned back over to face Julius "You want me up so bad that you throw skittles at. That's kind of pathetic. Wait where did you get those!"

Julius quickly went to Delilah's side and kissed her lips. He tried to change the subject. "Do you know what today is?"

"The day I kick your ass."

"No silly. It's our one month anniversary."

"Close enough. Now where did you get those skittles?"

"I have to go. Don't forget that we're going out for dinner later." Julius rushed to her door, but quickly went back to Delilah's side, "I almost forgot." He gave her a quick kiss, even thought it was short it was still breathtaking. All of their kisses were.

Julius ran back out the door and into his own bedroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story