Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Little More Touch Me

8. All that you can't leave behind

by riaryder 14 reviews

Leaving home is easy. But why does home sometimes follow wherever you go?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-02-08 - Updated: 2007-02-08 - 1430 words - Complete

5Hot

8. Megan

I shivered as a vivid memory of Sunday night flashed through my mind. I stared out the window and felt my eyes glaze over as I let every touch and sensation replay in my mind's eye. My skin tingled where I remembered Joe's lips touching. My fingers trailed my neck and collarbone where he had nipped and kissed, driving me crazy. I bit down on my lip as I recalled the sound of my own voice screaming his name as he brought me to a body-shuddering climax.....

"Miss McCormack?" The voice sounded far away, and I ignored it initially.

"Miss McCormack?" More insistent this time.

"Huh?" I replied, whipping my head around to face the source, blushing fiercely.

Professor Gray fixed me with a stern look. I dropped my eyes, feeling vulnerable under his gaze. There was no way he knew what I was thinking, but the way he looked at me made me feel like he had read my thoughts. And believe me, they were x-rated.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt your daydreams, Miss McCormack. Obviously something more interesting than company law is holding your attention," he smirked at me. "Care to share with the rest of the class?"

I couldn't stop a small smile ghosting over my lips, before composing my expression and shaking my head. God, no.

"Good. Now may I continue, with your full attention?" he awaited my response.

"Um, yes, sorry," I mumbled keen to get the attention away from me.

"You get laid this weekend McCormack?" I heard whispered from my right hand side.

I glanced towards the voice to find the sneering sleazy face of Brett Taylor leaning far too close for comfort. I shot him the dirtiest look I could muster and ignored him, turning back towards the front.

"Your such a cock-tease McCormack. Why don't you come tease this?" he continued undeterred.

It was stupid of me, but I looked round to see him rubbing the bulge in his pants, sliding his eyes up and down my body.

"Grow up, Brett," I spat at him, repulsed by his behaviour.

I was relieved when Professor Gray called a halt to class. I needed to get away from this asshole.

I jumped from my seat, ready to head for home, when I felt Brett tighten his hand round my upper arm, bending to whisper in my ear.

"Don't play coy with me, Megan. I know you want it. Everyone here knows you're a little whore."

"Let me go, you prick," I tried to pull my arm away.

He laughed and let me go, raising his hands in a gesture of innocence. "Hey, you know I'm only playing," he smirked, walking towards his two knuckle scraping buddies, who laughed at his antics.

"You'll come around, McCormack. And if you play nice, I won't even make you beg for it," the three of them guffawed loudly, high-fiving each other as they turned away.

"In your fucking dreams, Taylor," I muttered.

God, I thought I had gotten away from all this shit when I left high school. But the truth is, some men just get worse as they get older. Brett Taylor was the prime example. He was from Boston, same as me. We had lived ten blocks from each other and I had been subject to this crap from him since I first developed breasts. We didn't go to the same high school, but our fathers knew each other. They were both big-shots in Boston, both lawyers with their own companies. My mother and Brett's mother were convinced we would end up married, combining the family law firms and owning half the city. Brett clearly thought the same and had spent the last ten years trying to fuck me. Unsuccessfully, I might add. Hence the reason I had made a point of getting the hell out of there just as soon as high school was over. Chicago was far enough away. I had returned to Boston only a handful of times during college, successfully avoiding the whole Taylor family. When I heard Daddy's money hadn't been quite enough to buy Brett into Harvard Law, I had laughed. Wasn't so god-damned funny now. Of all the law schools in all the world, he had walked into mine. And I had been subject to this constant innuendo ever since. Most of the other girls in our class had fallen for it. He had worked his way around most of them. They had either succumbed to his charms or his brute force. Either way, he had them.

I sighed and gathered up my things, heading for the exit door. Man, that guy knew how to put a dampener on things.

It was only a few minutes before I spotted something which put a smile firmly back on my face.

Leaning against his old beat up car, with its old beat up hood down was Joe. His stereo was blasting heavy metal music, drawing raised eyebrows from the preppy-brigade as they passed. His tight black t-shirt showed his tattooed arms, crossed across his chest as he lounged, glancing around and smirking at the looks he was getting. He looked as out of place at this school as I did. I noticed Brett and his friends eyeing him up from across the street.

"Might as well give Taylor something to stare at," I thought as I ran down the front steps and towards Joe.

"Joey," I yelled as I ran at him.

He caught me in a tight embrace, laughing as I landed hard against him. I met his lips passionately, snaking my arms around his neck and pulling him to me. His hands went automatically to my ass, and I pushed my hips against him.

"Hey, you miss me or something?" he laughed breaking the kiss and moving his lips an inch from mine.

"I've been thinking about you all day," I looked up from under my lashes.

"Oh, yeah," he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Uh-huh. I've been thinking about you and now I'm all horny. What can we do about that?" I giggled as his jaw dropped a little.

"Well, uh, I can think of one or two things," he recovered quickly, kissing me violently.

A car horn blasting directly beside us made me jump, tearing my lips from Joe.

"So this is the latest loser, huh, Meg?" Brett crowed from behind the wheel of his Ferrari. "Slumming it much?"

"Fuck you, Taylor," I gave him the finger.

He watched Joe's hands massaging my ass and the muscle in his jaw clenched.

"She's a wild one. Good luck trying to keep up with her. Many men have tried and failed. And I mean many," he shot at Joe, who just smirked, ignoring him.

"Hey, I'm talking to you," Brett tried again.

"Yeah, well I'm kinda busy here," Joe squeezed my ass, locking his lips to mine again, causing me to smile into the kiss.

"Well, don't say I didn't warn you. Whore's are all the same," Brett said with a laugh.

I felt Joe tense under my hands. He gently moved me aside, stepping towards Brett's car.

"Excuse me?" he questioned.

"You heard me, man. Just a friendly warning," Brett tried to back track, seeing the anger on Joe's face.

It all happened in a blur after that. Joe grabbed Brett's door, wrenching it open and pulled him by the collar out of the car. He gripped him, backing him against the car, thrusting his face into Brett's.

"Take this as a "friendly warning"," he mimicked "you go near her, and I will kick the shit outta you. Got it?" He raised his fist as a threat.

I grabbed it from behind. "It's not worth it, baby," I warned him.

He let Brett go, turning to me, wrapping me up in his arms again. Brett stumbled back into his car, climbing in.

"You come find me when you get fed up with your bit of rough, Megan," Brett spat out as he gunned his engine and sped away.

"You know that guy?" Joe asked me incredulous.

I rolled my eyes. "From back home. Family shit, y'know."

"Ex-boyfriend?"

I laughed. "Give me some credit for taste. He fucking wishes."

"Yeah, well, he was asking for a smack in the mouth." He massaged my shoulders.

"Violence doesn't solve anything, Joe," I mumbled to him.

He nodded. "I know. But that guy is a douche," he shrugged.

"Yeah," I could only agree. "And that was kinda hot," I laughed lightly.

"Oh, yeah," he laughed back. "Your place or mine?"




Sign up to rate and review this story