Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Little More Touch Me

7. Kiss her, Kiss her

by riaryder 8 reviews

Drunkenness. Nakedness. Need I say more?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-06 - Updated: 2007-02-06 - 1337 words - Complete

5Exciting

7. Joe

"For the love of God, Joe. Just calm the fuck down, man!" Pete yelled from the front seat as I drummed my hands against his chair.

"Sorry," I mumbled jamming my hands under my legs to keep them still.

"What's the big deal, anyway. It's just a party," Andy stated, turning to look at me from the passenger seat.

I smirked a little. "It's just, the other night, we nearly, uh, y'know. Tonight, maybe..." I trailed off. Damn I was nervous.

"Ah, Joey. You on a promise? You gonna get some tonight?" Pete goaded me.

"What do you mean nearly? How can you nearly have sex?" Andy continued to scrutinise me from the front.

"We kinda got interrupted," I laughed at the memory of our encounter with the law.

"And that's funny because...," Andy looked at me like I was crazy.

I told them the story. Pete narrowly missed colliding with some parked cars.

"Fucking hell, Joe. That could only happen to you," he wheezed out, between bouts of laughter.

They were still giggling when we pulled up and took the stairs to the top floor.

"Guys, be cool," I pleaded with them as I knocked. Maybe letting them think we were going to a party full of lawyers had been a bad idea. They were going to take one look at the chicks in here and start acting like......well, like Andy and Pete.

All worries were chased firmly from my head when Megan answered the door. Wow. My eyes travelled up her bare legs to the tiny, ass-hugging skirt she wore. The Blondie t-shirt which topped it was several sizes too small, leaving her midriff bare and clinging to her, making it clear to me she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Hi, guys," she greeted us, standing aside and ushering us into the apartment. "No Patrick tonight?" she questioned.

"Uh, he had to work till 12. Maybe later," Pete offered by way of explanation.

"Go on through. Parties started," she motioned to another room. "Beer?" she asked Andy and Pete, who nodded in agreement, heading towards the sound of music and voices.

As I turned to follow them, she grabbed my hand.

"Not you. Come help me with the drinks," she led me into the kitchen.

Once inside, she pressed me up against the counter, leaning into me and crushing her lips hard against mine. I snaked my arms around her waist, pulling her into me, eagerly responding to her kiss.

She pulled away. "Hi," she whispered up at me, resting her forehead on mine.

"Well that was a nice welcome," I grinned at her. "You look sexy tonight," I whispered, moving my lips to her ear and nipping at the sensitive skin. She tilted her head, giving me access as I nuzzled into her neck, letting my hands slip down onto her ass.

"Hey, this party is rated PG. Enough of that," I heard from the doorway. I pulled my head away from her neck, looking up to see this latest interruption. Two girls stood laughing in the entrance, carrying empty glasses.

"Uh, nice timing, Car," Megan laughed, rolling her eyes at them. "Joe, this is Carolyn and Angie. My flatmates. Girls, this is Joe," she pulled away from our embrace.

"Ah, so you're the guy that's got our little Meg all in a daze," Carolyn laughed.

I stole a glance at Megan and saw her blush, throwing Carolyn a dirty look.

"Well, I sure hope so," I replied, smiling down at Megan, reassuring her with a squeeze.

"Did you meet Joe's buddies?" Megan asked.

"Hell, yeah," Angie yelled. "I am going to get that Pete guy so drunk. He is SOOO mine tonight."

Carolyn laughed as she watched Angie pour a very large rum. "Um, Ang, he was virtually drooling on you. I don't think the alcohol is required."

"What you talking about, girl. This is for me," she took a gulp.

"You look scared," Megan whispered up to me, giggling. I nodded in response.

"Go on into the guys," she ushered me to the door, grabbing three beers from the fridge and handing them to me. "We need to talk about you," she called after me as I went.

I was still grinning as I found Pete and Andy talking animatedly and looking around them in awe.

"Joe, what the fuck is this? It's like a fucking wet dream," Pete grabbed a beer from my hand.

"I need to commit a crime and get me a lawyer if they all look like this, man," Andy nodded, taking the beer I offered.

I surveyed the room. There were about twenty women and six guys. Including us. The women all wore very little. And they were all fucking gorgeous. I think the game was up.

"Uh, guys. They're not lawyers," I laughed.

"Huh? Well, what the hell are they?"

"Well, you remember that club I took you to? The chick I was kinda into? Well, that was Megan," I waited for the penny to drop.

They both looked at me, waiting for me to make my point.

"So," I prompted them.

Pete's eyes widened.

"You brought us to a fucking strippers party and didn't even warn us!" he hissed at me.

"Hey, we're not strippers. We're pole dancers," Megan interrupted as she approached us. She grinned up at me, slipping an arm around my waist.

"Strippers, pole dancers, what's the difference?" Pete shrugged, a huge grin spreading across his face.

"Duh, clothes," Megan deadpanned at him.

"Not if I have anything to do with it," he flashed her his best shit-eating grin.

She laughed at him. "Well, I suggest you go join the strip drinking game in the dining room, because I know a certain lady who has her eye on you."

The words were barely out of her mouth when Andy and Pete hurried off in the direction she pointed.

"Strip drinking game?" I asked, incredulous.

"Uh, yeah. Angie made it up about three minutes ago. Let's just say there are only four players," she held up her hands in a "don't ask" gesture.

We had some drinks, chatted to a few people and laughed a lot. The time just flew when I was with her. We heard occasional whoops and shrieks from the dining room. They were clearly having fun in there. I stayed well clear. I didn't need to see my buddies getting naked.

By 2am the party was winding down. Most people had left. The usual stragglers sat around smoking some dope or making out with a random stranger. You know how it is.

"Hey, Car," Megan shouted over to Carolyn who was perched on the lap of some guy. "We're going out on the balcony. Where's Andy?"

"Uh, he found a little play mate. Someone crashed the game and I wasn't exactly sorry to get outta there," she giggled. "There was way too much nakedness for me."

I screwed up my nose in disgust, making Megan bat my arm.

"Come on," she said leading me to the balcony.

It was a little chilly outside, and I wrapped her in my arms as I noticed the goose bumps on her bare skin. She cuddled into me, pressing hard against me.

"You going to warm me up, Joey," she whispered huskily to me.

I leaned in to kiss her, feeling myself getting aroused. I trailed my fingers over the bare skin of her stomach and this time when she shivered, I knew it wasn't from the cold. I let my fingers slowly burrow under her shirt to graze the under side of her breasts. She arched into my touch, sighing into the kiss. I let my fingers travel further, gently massaging her hardening nipples. She ground her hips against mine and I pressed against her to let her feel how much she was turning me on.

She broke the kiss, panting slightly.

"Let's go inside. No interruptions this time," she turned to lead me inside.

She would get no argument from me.
Sign up to rate and review this story