Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Little More Touch Me

6. Turn off the shyness

by riaryder 10 reviews

A little bit hot but a little bit dumb

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-30 - Updated: 2007-01-31 - 1246 words - Complete

5Funny

6. Megan

"Wow, this place is amazing," my breath caught in my throat as I gazed out of the front window of Joe's car. "How could I not know this was here?"

I opened the door of the car and stepped out into the cool night air. He had brought me outside the city, through back roads I didn't even know existed and wound up through hills I had never even noticed before, until we reached this look out point. With the lights of Chicago spread beneath us like a blanket, I felt a million miles from the city I now called home.

He hopped up onto the hood of his car, carrying the burgers we had stopped for on the way. He had told me he wanted to take me to his favourite eating place and when he pulled up at McDonald's drive through, I honestly thought he was joking. But now I got it. Totally.

"Come eat," he told me, patting the hood beside him.

I crawled on beside him, crossing my legs for balance as I turned to face him. My burger lay untouched in my lap as I watched him hungrily bite into his.

"How did you get to know about this place? It's just so beautiful."

"Uh, I grew up not far from here. It used to be a kind of, um, a parking spot for high school kids," he glanced up from under his eyelashes, awaiting my reaction.

I laughed aloud at his confession. "So, you mean you used to bring unsuspecting high school girls here to have your wicked way with them?"

He shrugged "I guess you could put it like that. Not that I was ever very successful," he finished with a laugh, taking the last bite of his burger.

"Then they must have been pretty stupid, that's all I can say," I replied quietly, not meeting his eyes. I busied myself unwrapping my Big Mac. When I finally glanced up, he was looking at me with an odd expression on his face.

His eyes flicked subconsciously from my lips to my eyes. I felt my stomach flip over and goose bumps jump up on my skin when I realised what that look meant.

"Uh, Joe, you have a little ketchup," I motioned at my bottom lip to show him where. He snapped out of his staring trance, reaching for a napkin. I moved swiftly up onto my knees, closing the distance between us.

"Let me," I whispered, taking the napkin from his hands.

Leaning in to him, I darted my tongue along his lip. "There, all gone," I whispered, my lips less than centimetres from his. I made no move to pull back.

I could feel his breath, shallow against my lips. But his hesitation lasted only seconds.

He pressed his lips to mine, tentatively at first, flicking his tongue gently onto my bottom lip. But my racing heart beat didn't want gentle and tentative. I took his face in my hands, pressing hard against his lips, as my tongue forced entry into his mouth. He responded quickly, deepening the kiss. He grabbed my waist, pulling me against him. Our chests crushed together, I felt a warm sensation flood through me, the muscles contracting deep within me.

Without breaking the kiss, I moved to hover over him. I pushed him back gently to rest his back against the windscreen and put a leg either side of him, straddling him for balance. I kept the weight on my knees, careful not to grind against him. He broke away from me, staring up at me, his eyes black with lust, his breath short. He held my eye as he reached to pull the zipper of my hoodie down.

"Is this ok?" he half smirked at me. I nodded, mute.

His hands met bare skin at my waist where my t shirt had rode up. I sucked in my breath as I felt the warmth and the spark of skin on skin. His hands moved to encircle my hips, pulling me against him. I could feel him hardening against me through the denim of his pants and a sharp gasp escaped him as I shifted forward to capture his lips with mine again. His thumbs made firm circles on my hardening nipples through the thin fabric of my t shirt and my kisses became more insistent as I felt wet warmth flood me. He pulled at the hem of my t shirt, until my bra was exposed. He broke the kiss, slipping warm fingers inside my bra, pushing it aside until his lips could meet my nipples. I clung to him as his lips and teeth teased me, my hands curling in his hair.

So I was more than a little glad I was gripping onto him when the police siren sounded and scared the shit out of both of us. We sprang apart as I frantically tried to pull my bra and t shirt back into place. How we hadn't heard a car approaching is beyond me. Well, sort of. We both slid from the car hood, sorting our clothes as a police officer stepped out of the car and approached us.

I know my face was flaming red as he approached. Joe was struggling to keep a straight face.

"This is private property, y'know that?" the officer stated as he came in line with us. He wasn't much older than I was. "On top of which, you can get arrested for having sex in public."

I couldn't meet his eyes. "We weren't having sex," I exclaimed, indignantly.

"If I had been five minutes later..." he left the rest of the sentence unsaid.

I glanced at Joe and had to stifle a giggle as he muttered a sarcastic "Yeah, thanks for that," before rolling his eyes heavenward.

The officer gave him a stern look. "Take this as a warning. Now get the hell outta here."

We didn't have to be told twice. We ran to Joe's car and he drove off as fast as he could. There were a few minutes of awkward silence, before we both burst into hysterical giggles.

"Oh my God, that was the most embarrassing thing ever," I choked out through my laughter. Tears streamed down my cheeks, and every time I looked at him, I cracked up again.

"How would you have explained that one at school. Oops sorry, I got caught having sex on a car so I won't make classes today?" he deadpanned.

By the time he pulled up outside my apartment, we had calmed down a little.

"Um, do you mind if I don't ask you in? Moods kinda killed for me, y'know?" I shrugged.

"Yeah," he agreed "a brush with the law will do that for you." He laid a hand on my thigh. "But I, uh, I had a really great time with you tonight. Just sorry it had to end when it did. Or where it did," he laughed lightly.

I leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips.

"I'll make it up to you at the party on Sunday," I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh, yeah. How you gonna do that?" he whispered kissing me back.

I pulled away and opened the door. "Use your imagination," I stepped out with a wink and heard him groan as I slammed the door closed.

I couldn't stop the goofy grin on my face as I let myself in.
Sign up to rate and review this story