Categories > Original > Humor

Kiss and Tell

by Tryster 3 reviews

Lunchtime at school provides the set for a little experimentation to prove a bet. [One shot, M/F kissage, M/M pairing, Rating is loose]

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Published: 2007-02-08 - Updated: 2007-10-14 - 999 words - Complete

0Boring
Kiss and Tell

By I.B.Tryster

Story and character's copyright to me, 2006

Warnings! M/F kissage, M/M pairing. Rating is loose and really only for the kiss and a little cursing. I'm bad at rating things, sorry.



+++



Luca wasn't entirely sure how he got talked into this. Though it had started with a bet, he still wasn't usually the kind of person who took bets. He just wasn't competitive enough. But the challenge had brought up an issue he had been wondering about for a while, so with a gulp and a nod last Friday he had taken the bet. And now on Monday he stood awaiting his fate.

"'Ey Luca!" the boy was hailed and he turned, waving to Kevin Crosby as he jogged up to where he stood. Their corner of the school lunchroom was devoid of all others so far, seeing as how Luca had the period off, and so there wouldn't be many witnessing the event, though Kevin obviously had to be there.

"Where's Chloe?" Luca asked as Kevin slipped off his back pack and throwing it onto the bench. Kevin grinned.

"Going to her locker and spitting out her gum; she's been chewing it since breakfast, says she wants you to have the best experience you can."

Luca grimaced. "Fantastic..." he groused, going back to leaning against the wall and crossing his arms. Kevin laughed.

In the next minute as they waited for the star girl to show up, four more of their communal friends showed up, all joking and shoving each other over Luca's fate. As the clock ticked his heart beat faster in nervousness, still going over and over all the reasons why he didn't want to do this while at the same time trying to calm down

But when Chloe finally showed up, a huge grin on her face, he sighed deeply and hid his face, sure that he was turning red at what he was about to do.

"Aw, Luca, c'mon." she said, prying his hand's from his face. "I've known you since we were four; who else would you want your first to be with?"

Luca sighed again. "I suppose that makes sense." He mumbled, wishing he could forget about all the anxious stares in their direction. He glanced over at Kevin, who grinned like a loon and gave him the thumbs up. Luca stuck out his tongue at him.

"Ready?" Chloe said, standing straighter and placing a hand on his shoulder. He looked at her, glad she was at the very least the same height as him, and sighed.

"As ready as I'll ever be." he hushed, and closed his eyes as his friend leaned forwards and placed her lips on his.

It was a pretty normal pressure, but Luca was surprised as little sparks danced from the contact and his eyes fluttered. He pressed forwards, and Chloe tilted her head and wrapped her arms around his neck, making the kiss deeper. It was soft and pliant, with no tongue but the sensations were still exciting, and Luca realized with a bit of shock that he was really enjoying this. He instinctively leaned forwards again, trying to make it deeper as his mouth went ahead without his brain, but the girl suddenly leaned back, breaking contact with a little laugh.

"Whoa there, cowboy. Chaste, remember? Guess you didn't think you'd like it so much..." she chided, smiling and a little breathless. Luca looked at her with a dumb expression, before hearing the whoops and hollers of the crowd and he cursed vehemently, realizing he had just lost his bet.

"Hah! I knew you were bi!" Eric Jones crowd, claiming money from others from his own personal bets.

"Dammit." Luca grumbled, and Chloe laughed outright as they released each other.

"Aw, c'mon Luca, a little kiss doesn't mean your totally bi." She giggled, poking him in the nose. Luca crossed his arms, pouting.

"Leave off, guys." Kevin laughed as he came up behind Luca, giving his boyfriend a hug and a little peck on the cheek. "Besides, think of it this way; now that you're no longer completely gay, we can go girl watching and guy watching together." He grinned.

Luca glared. "I hate you. You and that stupid bet."

"I know!" Kevin looked far too happy for his own good. "But at least now you have to do everything I say for a whole week." His voice dropped and he tightened his hold on Luca possessively. A grin peeked out through Luca's frown, turning a tinge pink on his cheeks, and Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Oh get a room." She said, walking to sit at the table with her lunch.

"Oh don't worry, we intend to." Luca said, smiling outright now as Kevin nuzzled into his neck.

"You could join us now, too." Kevin cat-called, before getting a hard jab in the stomach, courtesy of Luca's elbow. "Ow! That was uncalled for, love." He winced.

Luca glared. "I refuse to ever kiss another female again. Now help me get the girl-cooties off my lips."

Kevin was only too happy to oblige.



Fin



[[It's a little obscure, but I just wanna make this clear; this was Luca's first kiss with a /girl/. The ficlet was based around the idea that he'd never actually kissed a girl before. I just wanted to take a spin on common perceptions ^__^ ]]

Ah yes! Prompted by a reviewer, I have decided to write a 'prequel' to this, which is basically the story of how Luca and Kevin get together. It should be a riot; I've been having a lot of fun writing it so far. =D But, knowing my bad track record for continuing stories, I'm not going to post it up until I'm either done with it or mostly done, so this is a... far reaching forewarning ^^; I hope people will want to read it! Please let me know if you would, it'll make me write faster shameless review-prompting now, folks
Sign up to rate and review this story