Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Panic Meets Justin

Prologue

by magicforsmokey 2 reviews

prologue, just read it.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-02-08 - Updated: 2007-02-09 - 527 words

0Unrated
Hello, this is Smokeyozzy, im writing the first chapter of our soon to be wonderful story. Me and hopingformagic are going to switch off each chapter, so like im writing this, she's gonna write the next one. My chapters are in Panic!'s point of view, her's are in Justin's. Sorry if our writing styles are a little bit different from eachothers, we're trying our hardest to make this work.
________________________________________________________________
Prologue

Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross, Spencer Smith, and Jon Walker entered the unfamiliar recording studio. Their manager and Decaydance, their record label, were making them work with a well know performer to "Broaden their fanbase" as Pete Wentz, head of Decaydance, put it.

"I dont see why they're making us do this, this "performer" probably is a totally different style than us." Jon groaned, using air quotes, as they walked up to the front desk.

"Hello, welcome to Jive Records. How may I help you today." The receptionist asked in a cheery voice, a big fake grin plastered over her face.

Jon leaned into Spencer's ear and whispered. "Ya think it hurts smiling like that all day." Spencer started laughing, but then hid it with a cough when the receptionist looked at him with a strange look on her face.

"We're Panic! at the Disco, we were supposed to come here today for a meeting." Brendon said.

"Oh, they're already waiting for you. They're in the big meeting room down this hall." she pointed down a hall to her left.

"Thank you um," Brendon started, then looked at a nametag she had pinned to her black and white pinstriped button up blouse. "Leanne." He finished.

"No problem, have a good day sirs." Leanne said as they walked down the hall towards the meeting room.

"Okay, here it is. Lets get this over with, we're probably already in trouble for being late to our first meeting." Ryan said, Brendon opened up the door, he held it open for his friends to pass, then followed them into the room.

"Holy shit." Spencer said when they were all in. "They said well know performer, not Justin fricken Timberlake."

"Hi, you must be Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, and Jon. Im Justin Timberlake, we'll be working together over the next few monthes, then most likely going on a world-wide headlining tour." Justin said, holding his hand out for them to shake.

"Hey. Im Spencer. This is a surprise, im a big fan of your work." Spencer said shaking Justin's hand.

"Im Brendon, im looking forward to working with you, you have a great voice." Brendon gushed, then shook his hand.

Justin laughed. "Thanks, but I should be saying that to you, you guys really made it big."

"Im Jon, nice to meet you." Jon shook his hand.

"Im Ryan, also looking forward to working with you." Ryan shook Justin's hand last.

"Okay, well, lets discuss how this is gonna work." Justin said sitting in a big chair at the head of the table.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Okay, so that was the prologue, kinda short but I can live with it I guess. Remember kids, the only way you can get anywhere in life is to review.
Sign up to rate and review this story