Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Need A Friend?

New Friend [complete]

by ThePatient 4 reviews

yea self explanitry!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-02-09 - Updated: 2007-02-09 - 915 words

0Unrated
When i was ready and had some toast offered to me by Donna, me and Gerard set off for school. We walked together mostly in silence. Sometimes talking about Art or Music but mostly we just stayed silent. As we drew nearer to school i could see Frank a boy called Ray sitting on a bench talking to each other. Frank saw us and waved. Gerard smiled and waved back but i didn't. After all i had been a bitch to these people! I had no right to just come up and start talking to them! Frank and Gerard imeditally dived into a convosation and Ray listened intentlly. I satyed out of it and studied the school. I had so mant bad and evil memories here. Woul i be able to change my image from a mean slutty bitch to the person i really was? Or would everyone remember me as the whore who had hit on everyone in sight and slept around? I had always bullied the smaller or the younger kids. Looking back i don't acctualy know why. I think it made me feel better about myself being able to take out my own problems on other people! As i thought about this i was brought back to reality by Ray waving his hand infront of my face.
"I think she's dead!" He was saying. I looked at his mass of curls.
"Oh! NO! I'm not dead! Sorry what did you say?" I apologized.
"I said how come your not with all your little prep friends?" Frank said cringing in disgust when he said prep. I was about to answer when Gee interuppted me! He has a habbit of doing that.
"And I said leave her alone Frank! You don't even know her!"
"Well sorry Mr Give Everybody A Chance Cause Everyone Has Some Good In Them!" Frank retorted.
"Did I say that? NO! I said give her a chance because you don't even know her! For all you know she might be a true punk at heart and got mixed in with the wrong crowd!" Gerard answered back. This was getting frustrating! I decieded to stop it before it went any further.
"Guys! GUYS!" I shouted over them. They both stopped and looked at me. "Gee as much as i appreicate you sticking up for me i have a mouth of my own!"
"I was just trying to help..." He muttered.
"I know you were and thanks!" I said and hugged him, "And as for why I'm not with all those bitches it's because i wanna hang around with you guys! I want to get to know you! I know i've been a totall cow in the past but i'm over that! I promise! Just let me hang for a few days then if you don't like me i'll let you tell me to get lost. Deal?" I said looking at Frank and Ray.
"Hey! Don't look at me! I don't mind you at all!" Ray said.
"And what about Frank?" I asked. He looked at me.
"Fine! But if you do one thing to upset me you history! Got it?" He nearly shouted.
"THANKYOU!" I said and jumped onto him, hugg tackling him. Frank being quite short toppled over onto the ground. I stood up and got off him. This was going to be a fun week!
"HEY! Wheres mine? I said yes too!" I heard Ray say behind me. I gave him a evil look.
"You'll get yours when you least expect it! MWHAHAHAHAAHA!" I said cackling.
"You know? I think i'm scared off her even more now!" Said Ray to Gerard. I heard the bell for lessons go off some where in the school. I said my goodbyes then went to my locker only to be met by Leanne, Cady and Mica. As I walked towards them i could see they didn't look very happy. DAMN! I forgot to tell them i wasn't getting the bus! Oh well! I can have a "argument" and break friends with them now! I thought gleefully to myself.
"And where were you this morning may i just ask? And what happened to your fasion sense?!?!" Cady asked shocked at what i was wearing. I looked at her and Mica and Leanne. They all looked so perfect. Like plastic almost. How could i have EVER been friends with these people? HOW?
"I was at a friends house and forgot to ring you! You know i have more of a social life then just you guys! And i see nothing wrong with what i'm wearing thankyou very much! Infact i think it's brilliant! Fashion is for losers anyways!" I said.
"What has got into you?" Mica asked taken aback.
"I have been thinking alot recently. And i have decieded i don't know how i could have been friends with such huge fucking bitches! I hate you all! I ahve some new friends now and they better then any of you ever were! Goodbye forever girls! I hope you all rot in hell! Oh wait! Hell is too nice for people like you!" I said and started to walk away. Leanne grabbed my arm. Her eyes flashed with anger. I looked down at her arm then back into her eyes. "I said FOREVER!" I shouted and pulled my arm free. I walked down the corridoor feeling better then i ever ha d in my life.



So what you guys think? Good? Bad? R&R please! -puppydogeyes-
Sign up to rate and review this story