Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Need A Friend?

Vampires will hurt you.

by ThePatient 2 reviews

Charlies life changes for ever.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-02-10 - Updated: 2007-02-10 - 776 words

0Unrated
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night i walked home from school. I had been dreading this trip all day. My dad was going to be very angry at me for staying out all last night, not coming home this morning and breaking friends with Mica, Cady and Leanne. I unlocked the door and walked into the house.
"Hi!" I called through the house. There was no answer. Thank god! I though to myself. He wasn't in so I could just grab my stuff and go. Suddenly i heard something move upstairs. I nervuosly glanced up the stairwell. Nothing. I took off my shoes knowing how my dad hated it when you wore shoes in the house and slowly made my way up the stairs. My bare feet not making a sound on the blue carpet. I got to the top of the stairs and looked around me. No one was there and yet i still felt as though i was being watched. Again i heard a niose. This time it came from my bedroom. A small shiver ran through my body. What was going on? Why was my dad being so...wierd? I slowly made my way to the door. I turned the handle and opened it. The sight that met my eyes will haunt me forever more. My father lay on my now blood covered bed dead. In the corner was a young man. He had his back to me so i could not see what he looked like. The man must have heard the door opening because he slowly turned around. I wanted to scream but couldn't. Blood was trickling down his chin. His face as pale as the moon. His eyes were a velvet green colour with cat-like pupils. His blood covered clothes looked as though they were from the 16th century. Blue with lace cuffs and a lace collar. He stared at me. I could feel his hunger from the other side of the room. He stepped towards me and i stumbled back in fear.
"No need to be afraid my dear." He said in a quiet and soothing vioce, "I have no will to hurt you. I will make sure you feel no pain." I took a step towards. I didn't want to but could not help myself. I could see hunger in his eyes and i knew what he was hungry for. He reached out his hand. I knew he wanted me to take it.
"Go on my dear. Take my hand and never be afraid again." He said. I was intrigued. What would happen if i took his hand? I mentally shook myself. What was i thinking?? This was a vampire for god's sake! He wanted to kill me! And yet i was so curious..NO! I turned to run. He swiftly appeared infront of me. I gasped. How did he do that? His hand slammed against my neck. This time i was gasping for air. He inspected my neck. He lowered his head so that our cheeks were touching.
"I told you not to be afraid." He whispered. I was about to answer when he quickly lowered his head and bit. The pain was unbarable. A scream escaped from my lips. It was only a short scream as the pain was too much. It filled my whole body. I just wanted this pain to end. There is no way of describing it. It was as though someone was slowly tearing off my skin piece by piece yet more intense. Sunddenly he stopped.
"I can give you a chance i never had. The chance to have a new life. To not feel this pain anymore. What do you say? Would you like me to continue or not?" He whispered into my ear. I could not think straight. My mind was racing. What did he mean? Another life? But what about all of the others?
What others? Siad a voice in my head. You really don't have anyoe. It would be best if you accepted his offer.
But I don't understand this offer! What does it mean?
Then you better accept and find out!
I felt myself falling to the ground as i heard someone calling my name downstairs. i heard a swoosh of a cloak and the wind blew through an unopened window. I looked up to see Gerard walk through the door. I heard him cry out my name. Then blackness consumed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HA! I bet no one was expecting that! Now we have a mystery vampire in the storie! And yes i have just watched Interview With The Vampire for those of you that reconised the bits out of it! lol!
Sign up to rate and review this story