Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Bloodshot

My happy ending?

by Dalie 1 review

Final chapter, Vincent and Sephiroth finally get to talk again! enjoy.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Aeris Gainsborough, Sephiroth, Tifa Lockhart, Vincent Valentine - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-09 - Updated: 2007-02-09 - 2476 words

0Unrated
Oh dear, I have just re-read my story and have seen so many mistakes. Will need to correct them! Hmm, well! Here is the last chapter for you guys! I might right another story, but I'm not too sure right now.

' These are thought'

" These are spoken words"

~ These are words spoken in the back of the memory.~

Umm ... oh, my friend as drawn a few pictures that are related to this story (though I had to tell her what was going on - she hasn't read this) I can't remember her thing for the life of me though. Oh well. My thing on deviantart is www . deviantart . com / blue-joy ... put that in with out the spaces and in the favourites there is a picture of Vincent and Sephy. (More than one ... but yeah ... it's a one coloured in with felt tips!)

Chapter 17 - My happy ending?

Vincent sighed as his head rested against the window. He was in a car, sat beside Lady Riza, who was happily humming away to herself. He smiled a little. She was a sweet old Lady who had been very kind when Sheena had died by paying him even though he wasn't going to work.

Roy went to toddlers most days with Sora now and then Aerith and Tifa would look after them till about 7pm, when Vincent had got home and had eaten. Then he would take both children so Aerith and Tifa had their evenings to work or to study or to relax or do whatever it was they wanted to do.

Vincent didn't mind. Sora was an adorable child with large eyes that seemed to get what they wanted. Aerith had arranged for the 2 boys to be staying with Elena and Reno tonight because they were going out to dinner around Aerith's house, and 6 o'clock, when their children went to bed, would not be quiet at there.

He was looking forward to it. He didn't go out often and Sheena said it was just them and some of her closest friends. He didn't mind. She said the people she had invited weren't total strangers to him.

He smiled. Just another few hours. But first, Riza was going to an interview. Something to do with the idea of using mako energy. Something they both strongly objected to.

XXX

Vincent bit his lip and held back scream. Typical. Just typical. The one day he was doing some thing; the one day someone attempts to kill Lady Riza. He was in her living room, with a doctor hovering over him. 2 bullets were quickly being removed from his body and stitches were being applied.

" I ... can go out ... later on, right?" he gasped to the doctor. This doctor was not Vincent's favourite. Apparently he didn't have anaesthetic so Vincent had to deal with the pain wide-awake. Not something the raven head wanted to do every day.

" Hmm ... no, I wouldn't advise it. I think the best thing is for you to remain rested until your body can cope a little better. You've lost a lot of blood and bullet wounds aren't the nicest things in existence."

Vincent sighed. He would go out, he had been looking forward to it and he really wanted to go. He would just need to be careful.

Riza wouldn't stop him either. She tended to laugh at his stubbornness.

XXX

(Sephy's POV ... woo!!)

Sephiroth grinned and stretched. He loved being on leave. Being a general, he refused to take more time off than the lower ranks but he did so when something important was occurring, such as Aerith's little 'get together.'

She had told him to look nice and be early. But that was just so he could help set up.

He sighed and gazed out of the window. It was still quite early. There were another few hours until the others would be arriving. He gave a knock and opened the door.

" Aerith? I'm here."

" Sephy!" The woman's head popped around the door into the kitchen. " How are you? Don't mind the children. Sora has his playmate over. His name is Roy."

Sephiroth smiled and looked into the playroom. There were 2 small children sat in the middle of the room playing with blocks. The black-haired one looked oddly familiarly. Sephiroth felt a jolt of ... something. It felt almost as though he had been sent back into a dream world. But a world where there was pain. Lots of pain. He frowned.

The children noticed him and Sora shrieked happily and waved. The other little boy just looked at him.

" Eby! Eby! Yey, Eby is here!" Sora was giggling.

" Eby?" whispered the raven-haired child.

" Eby!"

Sephiroth grinned. It felt almost as though the kids had their own language. He could just imagine it. Sora introducing him. Roy trying the name out and then Sora confirming it.

He sniggered to himself. 'I need to get out more.'

" Did you see the TV interview with that Lady earlier? Vincent was there."

Aerith was talking to him from in the kitchen, where she was baking.

" Really? No, I missed it."

" It ended kinda ... suddenly. It sounded like someone shot a few gunshots. There was panic and Vincent collapsed. The camera stopped a few seconds after that."

" Oh ... is ... wh ... I ... umm ... what actually happened? Any idea?"

" Nope. I'm sure it'll say sometime though."

" Yeah." Sephiroth frowned.

XXX

(Vincent again)

Vincent knocked on Aerith's door. It had taken a while but he had finally got here. It was later than the original time and Vincent knew he had missed dinner with them, but he didn't mind. As long as she opened the door soon.

He frowned and fell forwards. Dizziness had clearly decided now was a good time to assault him. Not something Vincent agreed with. He fell against a hard, muscular chest.

" Oh, how nice to see you. Are you feeling all right?"

" Eh?" Vincent raised his head to look into the emerald eyes of Sephiroth Hojo. " Feeling kinda dizzy is all."

"Hmm ... come on, let's get you inside. I'm sure you just need to sit down."

" Yeah." Breathed Vincent.

XXX

Later on, Vincent was feeling a lot better. He had his head resting on Sephiroth's shoulder; it was a comfortable position and he was drifting off.

Aerith was laughing as she moved her counter around the board. They were playing a trivia game. One Sephiroth wasn't doing amazingly well in. possibly because his teammate was falling asleep on him.

" I'm going to have to go now guys, I'll see you later."

" Aww, Sephy!" Yuffie was clearly prepared to whine. " You can't go yet!"

" I can!" He laughed.

" Will you walk Vincent back? He looks ready to go to bed."

" Sure. I'll just grab my shoes."

He stood and walked over to the front door. Pulling on his shoes and grabbing his coat, the silver haired general turned to look at Vincent.

The younger man sighed and pulled himself to his feet and got ready to go.

Soon, the two were walking down a street. Sephiroth's arm around Vincent's waist.

" Where do you live?"

He felt another strange feeling, from out of nowhere, like being in a dream. Somewhere, he could hear words.

~ " Now, where do you live?"

" Home ... it is ... near the old school. The really big one ... that is near the new supermarket."

...

" Anywhere near here?"

"Mm"

" Where abouts? Vincent? Vincent!?"

" Umm ... in the house ... on the end of this street."

" Alright! ... Where now?"

" Here ..."

"Here?! In this really big one?!"

" Unngghhh..." ~

" I live in a flat on the other side of the city. It's an hours ride by train."

" Huh? ... An hour?! No way! You can stay at my apartment tonight. You'll end up sleeping on a train."

Vincent gave a soft smile and nodded. Slowly, they made their way to Sephiroth's home.

XXX

When they got in and had taken their stuff off, they were on a sofa. Vincent had simply removed his shirt and borrowed a pair of Sephiroth's trousers to sleep in and Sephiroth was in an old shirt and an old pair of trousers.

Vincent raised his head from its position on Sephiroth's shoulder (again) to look the man in the face. He sat up and into his eyes, his large, soft, emerald eyes. Sephiroth's face was bright red.

'Heh, I have him embarrassed. Does he not like to see me half naked?'

" Do you remember the last time we spoke, Vincent?" Whispered Sephiroth.

The younger man frowned but Sephiroth put a finger on his forehead.

" Don't frown," he whispered " You look much better when you smile."

" I think I do. I was being chased again, and we were in the Lake."

" Correct, you seemed very sad then. Maybe because you had been shot though. Much like you have now."

" Mm ... I seem to remember you were very close to me then. So close that ... you nearly kissed me."

Sephiroth's blush deepened but Vincent was also flushed.

" I started to ... but you passed out. Maybe I should finish what I started."

Sephiroth leaned forward slightly, so that his lips met Vincent's in a soft kiss. He pulled away and looked into the shining red eyes. Seeing no resistance or objection, he leaned forwards again. This time, for a deeper kiss.

Pulling away again, he gave the tip of Vincent's nose a kiss before standing.

" Sleep well, but in my bed. Your shoulder doesn't need to be irritated any more. I don't mind sleeping on a sofa. I have done so more than once when I have managed to find my room!"

He smiled at the raven head, who complied wordlessly.

XXX

Vincent was sat beside Aerith. They were on a boat, moving to a new home. With them were Roy, Sora and Tifa. They were going to have adjoining houses and Vincent would have a spare room for when Sephiroth visited.

It was because Lady Riza had decided she wanted to move somewhere quiet.

"Destiny Island. Sounds very good, don't you think? I want to go live there. Oh! Vincent! You would have to move, or it would take you forever to get here on a morning. Hmm, well, I'll buy you a place there. How does that sound? You can't be expected to raise a child in a small flat like the one you are in now."

" But Roy goes over Aerith's house, he is only at my home for the evening and night. I look after Sora every evening."

" Of course, how silly of me. Give me your friends phone number. I wish to speak with her.'

He had no idea she was going to ask Aerith and Tifa if they wanted to live there as well, in a home bought by her, naturally.

He sighed and gazed back out at the sea.

At the port, Vincent had come across Ansem. He had grinned but didn't feel the throb in his heart he used to feel when he saw him. They had talked for a while before Vincent had gotten onto the boat.

'It's nice to see he is doing well. He is married but with no kids. I wonder what his sister is like? He said she lives here with her husband and child. I hope I recognise her.'

" Riku is a nice name for a child." Whispered Vincent as he dozed off.

XXX

(A year later)

Vincent stretched and grinned. It was a lovely sunny day and he was sat on the beach beside Aerith. Tifa was by the water's edge with their children, who were getting pretty fast at walking.

What made it even better was that Sephiroth had leave and was coming back for a month. Vincent couldn't wait. He missed him a lot.

Vincent knew he hadn't fallen in love again, because he had already been in love. It was just that flame was on the verge of dying from being left to fight the darkness off alone. Now it had been transferred to a bigger candle. It was a larger flame that burned brightly.

It would probably burn brighter when Vincent found the courage to tell Sephiroth though. He hoped to do so when Sephy got back, but he needed to be brave enough to manage it.

Riza was at home, but she had given him the week off. Vincent smiled again as he lay back in the soft sand. He shut his eyes and began to doze off. It was a lovely day.

XXX

(Sephy)

He stood up and stretched. Boats were not the most exciting things in existence. Coming back here, however, could be considered very exciting. He would get to see his friends: Aerith and Tifa, the little kiddies: Roy and Sora. But most importantly, he would get to see Vincent.

Vincent.

The one he had been dreaming of near constantly. Awake and asleep.

The one whose perfect body, beautiful smile and dazzling nature had completely captured Sephiroth and his heart.

The one who he needed to talk to tonight.

He walked over to the beach where, among the other few families out there, he could see his group.

Quickly trotting over, Sephiroth stood over Vincent, stopping the sunlight reaching his face.

" I hope you have sun cream on." He said softly.

Vincent's eyes shot open and the young man jumped to his feet.

" Sephy!" He sounded so happy.

Aerith didn't stir, as she was fast asleep.

Sephiroth flung his arms around Vincent's small frame as he plopped down, dragging Vincent with him.

They laughed and happily chatted away, both very pleased to see the other.

XXX

That night, Vincent led Sephiroth to his room.

" I haven't touched it since you were last here, other the to dust."

" Thanks ... Vincent ..."

" Mmm ..."

Sephiroth put his bag down and walked over to the raven-haired man. Gulping and taking a deep breath, he put his hands either side of Vincent's face.

" I missed you. I missed you so much that it hurt." He whispered, inching his face closer.

" Sephy ..."

" I missed you so much it made me hate being away. I was afraid-"

" Of what?"

" That ... that you ... would ... find someone. I know it sounds silly, but I don't want you to have anyone else. I hate that I can't be here, holding you in my arms. I don't ... like the idea that someone else might do that either. I ... I ... I love you, Vincent. With all my heart. I really do."

" Sephy ... I'm glad I'm not alone in this feeling. I-"

But Vincent never got to finish his sentence. His mouth was too busy being devoured by Sephiroth to manage it. Not that he was complaining. He groaned and wrapped his arms tightly around Sephiroth.

He pulled away slightly.

" You needn't worry, I'm all yours."

XXX

The End.

Done. Hope you enjoyed the whole thing, thanks for reading till the end!

Pleas review!

Moi ( Dalie )
Sign up to rate and review this story