Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Bloodshot

'What I want to say'

by Dalie 1 review

Vincent wakes up. Aerith and Lulu are there for him and Sephy has a rather odd time.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Aeris Gainsborough, Sephiroth, Vincent Valentine - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-18 - Updated: 2007-01-18 - 1229 words

1Exciting
Oki, I'm back! I did intend to update this a while ago but my computer got a virus so I couldn't!

One chapter left after this, unless I decided to make this story even longer!

Heh, I'm listening to Panic! At the disco's 'This is Halloween'. It's so good! ^.^

Chapter 16 - 'What I want to say.'


(Aerith's POV)

Aerith sat and watched Vincent. He was lay unconscious still. She had dropped Roy off at 'toddlers' with Sora then came over to the hospital. Vincent had been like this for nearly 7 weeks but Sheena hadn't made it through the first day.

Aerith stifled a sob. She had died, along with her unborn child. Aerith had been on her way home with Tifa and Sora when the hospital had phoned her mobile. Earlier that day, she had given it to Vincent's wife and received a phone call from accident and emergency requesting that she came over there immediately. Naturally, she had. When she got there, Sheena was laying there, her face a deathly white and her body shaking. She was covered in bandages and sobbing, calling out for Vincent.

Aerith could remember the lump in her throat when she had seen her. But then, the woman had quieted and softly asked Aerith if she would look after her son until Vincent could manage it. Aerith had immediately agreed. A little while later Sheena had died and Aerith eventually went down to the nursery where Tifa was sat with a sleeping Sora.

Since then, Aerith had commented on what was happening to Sephiroth. He was like a brother to her and she was feeling so helpless about the whole situation that she needed to cry to. He had been really sympathetic and although it had taken him a moment to remember who Vincent was he seemed very concerned.

Now, here she sat like she every day except market days, waiting for Vincent to wake up. She stood up. It was nearly 8 pm. Visiting hours were about to finish.

XXX

Another day came and went and Aerith was once again sat by Vincent's bedside. She was sat back in her chair totally absorbed in Jane Austin's 'Pride and Prejudice'. She heard a noise and looked around, nothing was odd and in a hospital there were noises all the time. She turned her eyes back to the book but saw something move out the corner of her eye. Her head shot up and she looked around. Nothing. Then, she saw Vincent move. His eyes fluttered open and she quickly called a nurse.

A few hours later, Aerith was able to talk to Vincent. He was sit sat in a hospital bed but after much complaining by Vincent, they had taken the tubes out of him and just left an IV drip in him.

Now came the hard part. Apparently, he couldn't remember anything after getting in their car to go home.

" Vincent ... You've been unconscious nearly 8 weeks ..."

XXX

(Vincent again)

"Honey? How are you feeling?"

"..."

"Come on Honey, you can't sulk forever. It may sound mean to say this but you have to move on!"

"..."

" Vincent, please. Let's go out to dinner. You've been like this for nearly 2 months and I'm not having any more of it! Get you coat. Now."

' Nothing like having a sympathetic sister.' Vincent thought off-handedly.

XXX

(Now for Sephy ... all over the place this chapter! ^.^)

"Three cheers for our 2 new generals. Beatrix Korosu and Sephiroth Hojo!"

Beatrix blushed and her eyes shot all over the restaurant. Anything so she didn't have to look at those cheering for her. But Sephiroth wasn't going to say anything. He was doing the same. Desperate to look anywhere but at those on their table.

His eyes settled on 2 people in one of the corners. The woman had long black hair and wore a beautiful black dress. The young man wore black jeans and a dark blue shirt. Sephiroth felt a jolt of recognition. It was Vincent. Aerith had told him about Vincent's current state of affairs, which would explain his very downcast look.

Sephiroth felt a familiar feeling. He wanted to go over there and hold Vincent till he smiled that beautifully dazzling smile that made Sephiroth's knees weak.

Someone slapped his shoulder and he looked up. They were grinning at him.

" Go on Sephy. " Laughed Beatrix. " I said a few words and now it's you turn! Keep it short?"

" You did? Right, of course. Umm ... Well, thanks I guess comes first. Umm ....'

(Me: " and so, off Sephy went to give his speech of thanks. By the time it was finishing most of the people he was talking to had fallen asleep and the restaurant staff had cleaned the tables around them and were now sweeping the tiled floor. The waiter holding the bill was leaning against a table, impatiently tapping his foot. Sephy was clearly unaware of the daggers stabbing into him from the man's glare." Yeah, anyways ...)

" ... So anyway, then my little cousin, Fujin, who is 3 now but she was one at the time, threw up all over me and I realised that as much as I liked children, I'm definitely not one anymore.
Now, to wrap this up ... I am very proud, as I am sure Beatrix is, as I am only 26, she is 25. Heh, but I'm sure you already know that anyway. So, what I actually wanted to say was ... thanks a lot!"

He sat down as the one or two people still awake gave a half-hearted clap.

XXX

" Oh Sephy ... You are so beautiful."

Vincent's soft eyes shone as they gazed into his own. The young man's fingers trailed down Sephiroth's face. They traced his lips gently and slipped down to his neck.
Sephiroth sighed appreciatively and caught Vincent's hand with his own. He used it to pull Vincent against him and wrapped his arms around his torso.

" Vincent ..." he breathed. " We can't, what about your wife?"

" She is gone. Now there is just you ... Sephy."

Vincent's red eyes had gained a very lustful look to them. The raven-head was sat in Sephiroth's lap; both were just wearing their trousers and were breathing heavily.

They were in Sephiroth's small flat, in his bedroom. Vincent's fingers were tangled in Sephiroth's silver hair while he pressed his body against the other's. Their lips were engaged in a very ferocious battle as they both moaned loudly.

Sephiroth lay back and pulled Vincent down with him. He leaned forward and froze. He looked up and around. He was in his small flat, yes. He was in his room - also true. But the lights were off, and he was by himself. Vincent wasn't there. No one was.

Sephiroth sighed and pushed a lock of hair out of his sweaty face.

" That's so shit. I can't believe it was a dream." He groaned and shifted. It was a little uncomfortable. " Why did I wake up there? I want to know what happened next!"

He looked over at his clock. It was 3:18am. He would have a shower out to fix a certain 'problem' then go back to bed for another few hours.

XXX

Hmm ... what will happen next ... when will I finally get round to updating another chapter ... all are mysteries of the world that could be pondered ... however people doing so might die from boredom so it's probably best not to try!
Please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story