Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Perfect Things

Chapter 7 We Are Nowhere, and it is Now

by previously_recorded 0 reviews

Draco likes Harry but can't get him. Blaise likes Draco and can get him, but want to be more than a fling. So he thinks up a plan to become the blondes equal by doing something he never could. Sedu...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Characters: Blaise Zabini, Draco, Harry - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2005-09-02 - Updated: 2005-09-03 - 7015 words

0Unrated
Perfect Things

Draco

As the sleep begin to fade and turn into consciousness, Draco noticed something quite strange...was there someone snuggling in his chest? No that couldn't be possible...he never allowed his partners to sleep over. For one it was against the rules, and also Draco really didn't care about any of them enough to want to actually cuddle later. In fact just the thought of it made him shudder. So, now that we've established why this really shouldn't be happening, why is it that there was someone in his bed? Draco refused to open his eyes, thinking that he should really know this without looking.

The warm body shifted in sleep, and Draco knew quite a few more things. The body was definitely male, due entirely to certain attributes that could definitely not belong to a woman. He was also about the same size as himself, although he was a bit more built, not saying that Draco was a skinny wimp by any means, but this person felt like they were probably built bigger than he was...probably a quidditch player. He also had a lot of hair, that hair was currently bunched up against his face, giving his nose the idea that he should sneeze.

Turning his face to the side, he reminisced about the dream he had had last night, and oh what a dream it had been. It had, as all his good dreams did, starred everyone's favorite Gryffindor...and no he was not talking about the weasel. God the very memory of having his...uhh he couldn't even think about it. No, he was talking, or rather thinking, about the good looking one of that trio. He had come to him, and well, hit him. Actually if he remembered correctly he had hit him over, and over, and over...just the memory still made his face sting. But that's beside the point, the point is what happened next. Now he has had many many many sex dreams about Potter, but this one, this one was so real. He could remember every minute detail about it, everything. The way his hair smelt, the way his skin glistened, the way it felt to be moving inside of him...everything.

The body, who he couldn't quite place, lifted his head from the blond's shoulder...apparently he wasn't asleep anymore. Now this would probably be the right time to open his eyes to see his mystery partner, but then again when did Draco ever do anything right? Draco tried not to flinch when a hand came out to brush a stray lock of hair away that had fallen in his face.

"You were much prettier yesterday." The breath, which had just been in his lungs, caught in his throat. That voice...he knew who that voice belonged to. Silver eyes snapped open, only to see impossibly green ones staring back at him. At the look of surprise he was no doubt giving, Harry started laughing.

Draco opened his mouth to respond, and yet no words came out. He tried again, but all that came out was something that sounded remarkably like a squeak, which of course only made Harry laugh harder. Was he really here, or, and this was probably the more likely possibility, had he just officially gone insane?

Pushing himself up onto his elbows, Draco, remarkably, actually managed to get out a few words. "What the bloody hell are you doing here?" The smile quickly faded from Harry's face, only to be replaced by a look of anger. With probably the dirtiest look Draco had ever received in his life, Harry grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around his waist.

"I forgot how big of an asshole you were." Harry growled out, and then added. "And don't worry Malfoy, I was just leaving." During Draco's lapse of complete confusion, he suddenly realized how his last statement must have seemed to Harry. It was true, he really was an asshole.

Without really thinking, as Harry was starting to pull on his pants, Draco yelled out. "No!" Harry stopped midway through his second pant leg, but still had yet to turn around. Draco crawled into a kneeling position on his bed, and scrambled over to the edge. "I didn't mean it like that...I'm just so surprised...I..." Draco paused there, and saw how Harry slowly pulled on his pants and then turned around. His face was still hard, but his eyes betrayed what he was really feeling. The only way Harry was going to stay was if the rest of his sentence was good, and Draco really was never one to dissapoint. "I thought I'd dreamt of you again...because only in my dreams would you ever really be in bed with me."

It seems that his line had succeeded, because Harry's face immediately softened. Draco smiled when he realized that Harry was going to stay, though for the life of him he couldn't understand why that made him so happy. He pushed that aside for the moment though, and instead held out his hand, coaxing Harry back into bed.

He wasn't dissapointed when Harry took his hand and allowed himself to be led back to the head of the bed. After positioning himself so that he was on top of Harry's waist, Draco then preceded to lean forward and gently touch their mouths together in what was probably the softest kiss he had ever experienced.

It occurred to him to deepen the kiss, but the moment just seemed way too perfect, so instead he pulled away. Harry by this time had the faintest of smiles on his face, and Draco tried to ignore the warm fuzzy feeling that was bubbling inside of his stomach when he saw it. Harry's head tilted to the side, and his hand came out to lightly ghost over the blond's face. Draco leaned forward into the touch, and was oddly dissapointed when Harry pulled away.

"I'm so sorry Draco." Draco raised an eyebrow in confusion. "You really did deserve it though..." Harry got out, and from the sorrowful look on his face, Draco's confusion doubled.

"Harry, what are you talking about?" Harry got the most pitiful look on his face, and then pointed to the opposite wall. Still rather confused, Draco turned his head to where Harry was pointing, and what he saw made his jaw drop.

"Oh bollucks..." His face, his gorgeous face, was well...ruined. Both of his eyes were black and puffy, his lip was cracked in two places, his cheeks were covered in little cuts and bruises, and his nose, his once perfect nose, was shaped kinda funny, which Draco couldn't determine if that was from the swelling, or if it was actually broken, neither would surprise him.

Draco grimaced as his hand reached out to trace his now flawed features. All he could think of was that Harry's early morning comment now made sense. He was hideous...no he was beyond that...he was like puke when you see them repulsive. In a fit of hysterics, Draco grabbed the sheet Harry had discarded, after wrapping it tightly around his waist, he then preceded to pace frantically around the room, coming to settle in front of his full length mirror.

Much too engrossed in staring at his now hideous reflection, Draco didn't notice when Harry got off the bed, but he did notice when two arms came up to wrap around him. One around his neck, the other his chest. The skin on skin contact felt nice, but to be honest Draco was much too traumatized at the moment to really notice. He did notice however when the lightest of butterfly kisses were placed on his neck in apology.

"My poor baby." Harry stated in a voice that held a little too much concern for Draco's liking...you know seeing as how he was the one who did this and all. The Gryffindor leaned in close to his ear. "Is there anything I can do to make it better?" If Draco was in a little better mind set, he might have picked up on the insinuation, but he wasn't. He was probably too mortified to ever be able to pick up sexual innuendos again...okay maybe not, but hey his face looked like hamburger, he had the right to whine.

Draco slightly turned his head to the side so that he was glaring at Harry, although his eye was kinda puffy to his scope might have been messed up, but you get the idea. "What could you possibly do to make this better? You...you face wrecker!" Okay so he was whining, a lot, but come on...his face was ruined.

He could feel Harry smiling against his neck, and he for one could not think of a single thing to be happy about at the moment. "Oh..." The hand that had been resting on his chest, slid down his abdomen agnozingly slow, and stopped just above where the sheet was tied. "I can think of a few things." Draco let his head fall back onto Harry's shoulder as the hand slipped under the sheet. When the hand reached its target, Draco turned his head to the side and used one arm to pull Harry's mouth to his. He moaned into the Gryffindor's mouth, and just when it was getting really good, something terrible happened, the door knocked. Yes, that's what he said...a door knocked...he was getting a handjob at the time, you can't expect his English to be perfect.

Harry's hand retreated from the sheet, and as he turned towards the door, Draco did his best to glare holes into his back. How dare he leave him like this! It was just...wrong. Though it wasn't totally Harry's fault, the person on the other side of his door was in just as much shit.

"Whoever the fuck that is better have a damn good reason to be out there!" Draco growled, and yet he didn't get a response, well not a verbal one anyways. What he got was another annoying set of knocks, this time they seemed more urgent. Harry turned towards him at the response, or rather lack there of, and shrugged.

"It's probably just one of your mates tryin to figure out what happened last night, and you know since I hate Slytherin's and all, I think I'm just gonna go shower...where is it?" Draco was in the middle of trying to will down his erection, and didn't quite catch all of what his lover had said...lover, it had a nice ring to it, but anyways he hadn't caught all of it, well any of it.

"What?" Harry raised an eyebrow in annoyance, and slowly shook his head in disgust.

"The shower Draco." Wow, maybe he really should have been listening, because for some reason he still didn't understand any of that. It seems Harry also understood that, and in a more annoyed voice stressed. "I have your bodily fluids all over me Draco...where can I wash them off at?" Oh, is that all.

"The shower of course, where else would you wash yourself?" Draco tried to ignore the still insistent knocking, and instead tried to focus on Harry slowly shaking his head back and forth. Suddenly it seemed to occur to Draco why Harry was looking at him like he was the stupidest person ever. "It's over there." Draco quickly pointed towards the back of his bedroom, and with a small bow, Harry retreated into the small room. After he could hear the water running, Draco finally headed to his door.

Now who might be on the other side was no mystery to him. Now that he knew that he hadn't dreamed the events of last night, he also knew that there would be questions for him to answer. Because, come on, it's not everyday you have Harry Potter sexually accost you in the middle of the Slytherin common room. God it was probably all over the school ten times over by now. When he had told Harry that Slytherin's didn't gossip, he was just saying that so that he would sleep with him. No one gossiped more than Slytherins, well except maybe Hufflepuffs, but they really don't count, because they're, well...Hufflepuffs.

Draco swung the door open, and was in the middle of spouting out some mundane insult, and then he saw who was on the other side. With a "Nyuh!" He quickly shut the door again. He closed his eyes trying to get a control over his breathing. While in mid-hyperventilation, he slowly opened the door back up. Though at the sight of his visitor, his panicky nature flared back up. "What are you doing here!" The blond practically squeaked out.

This was not good, in fact this was very bad. Draco stared down at the worn out trainers, to the plain brown slacks, which didn't match the hand knitted sweater at all by the way, and finally his eyesight fell on the gangly face and red hair. Of all the people to show up this morning! Harry would flip if he saw him here.

After a few moments of silence in which Draco realized he hadn't been responded to, the blond took a second to study the weasel's appearance. He had probably the sorriest expression ever on his face, in fact Draco was reminded of when he had been just studying his face in the mirror, and that was saying something about just how depressed he must be. There also happened to be huge bags under his eyes, which were red and puffy from when he had no doubt been crying. Also there seemed to be a set of fingernail scratches going down the right side of his face. Okay so he was upset, but why the hell would he come to him of all people for councilation?

"Okay, since for some reason your deciding to play it silent, I'm just going to say one thing...go away." At his words it looked like Ron was going to start crying again, and you know if he cared about that kinda thing he might be feeling a little bad, but he didn't. "I'm serious weasel. Get the hell out of my dorm room and do it quick." This time a tear actually did fall down his face.

"Can I please come in?" Draco stared incrediously at the red head. Was he serious? At the sound of a cabinet slamming, the blond quickly stole a glance towards the bathroom. Harry would no doubt have to be one of those people who took two second showers...fuck he was screwed.

He turned back to the sobbing Gryffindor. "No you can't come in." Ron looked like he was in midstep of walking over the threshold, but at Draco's words he seemed to pause.

"Listen Malfoy I know you don't like me or anything, but both Harry and Hermione hate me, and well I thought maybe you could..." Now up until this point, Ron had been staring at the floor, but then he just happened to look up. "Bloody hell! What happened to your face?"

Draco glared at the red head, and was about to bitch him out for mentioning it, but during his lapse in sanity from the comment, he had neglected to hear the door open, and the question was answered for him.

"I wanted to destroy something beautiful." Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Not knowing what else he could possibly do at this point, Draco placed his hand over his face, and slowly shook his head back and forth. Why the fuck did this always have to happen to him? He slowly lowered his hand to stare at the stone face of the sodden wet Gryffindor.

Harry was looking between him and Ron, and when their eyes met he held up a toothbrush. "I couldn't find the toothpaste." With that, the broken face that had first appeared hardened considerably, and he spun around and started grabbing his things.

"Harry no!" At this outburst Harry didn't turn around, so he tried again. "Weasley was just leaving...in fact I don't even know why he came over in the first place." This did cause Harry to pause, but after what came next Draco wished he would never have said anything at all.

Harry turned around after pulling on his shirt and trousers, and gave Ron a look that could kill. "Oh, believe me, I think I know." Ron who had up until this point just been staring slackjaw, reddened considerably at the comment, and after giving the blond a look that said 'I told you so' he then preceded to pull on his shoes.

It was textbook what would happen next. Harry would storm out of the room, and Draco would follow him trying to explain what had really happened, which was nothing, but that's not what Harry would think. They would get into an argument, and Harry would storm back to his common room and never talk to him again. Which of course would cause Draco a bout of serious sexual tension, giving him no choice but to masturbate alone until he could figure a way to fix the mess of emotions he now found himself subjected to.

This didn't happen though, because Draco wasn't about to let something so stupid happen. Instead of following the books, when Harry stormed by, Draco grabbed him by the shoulders and slammed him against the wall. He could hear him wince from impact, but at the moment he could give a fuck less.

"Listen to me you stupid Gryffindor." Harry's eyes narrowed at the comment, but he remained silent. "I have waited six years for you, and now that I have you, I am not about to fucking let you storm out of here because of your stupid pride!" He slammed him back into the wall. "Are your really that thick to think that after I had you I could ever really want anybody else?!"

The words surprised even Draco, and upon saying them he let go of Harry and backed away in shock. Harry stared at Draco, and then at Ron, and finally he just took off. Draco didn't really notice any of this though. He was in way too much shock to notice anything. He lay his head upon the wall that Harry had just been thrown up against, and tried to quiet his head for a second. He was pretty sure that Ron had attempted to talk to him, but he didn't bother to respond and after a little while he thought he heard him leave. What the hell was happening to him?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Blaise

Now Blaise has always considered himself to be a patient person, but really one could only take so much. He hadn't slept a wink since he witnessed, as everyone else in Slytherin had, Harry's little spectacle. He had never expected that to happen. In fact if you were to ask him just a few hours ago to bet his life on the fact that Harry would never willingly go to Draco, then he would have taken the bet without hesitation.

He had only heard the last part of their conversation, mostly he had just seen their mouths attached, but he had heard enough. The weird part was that Harry must have had feelings for Draco for a long time to get so jealous over practically nothing. Oh alright it wasn't exactly nothing, but he had earlier informed Harry of how big of a man whore Draco really was. Yet he had totally overreacted over just oral. Jeez some people could be so touchy.

The brunette rubbed his tired eyes, and dipped his spoon back into his oatmeal. For a Sunday the place was really dead. Well he shouldn't say that, what he should really say was all of Slytherin was acting like they were dead. He had a funny feeling that they were too shocked at the moment to even start spreading the gossip yet. It had to be a shock to everyone's system to see that, it was a shock to his and he knew of their little game playing, or rather Draco playing with Harry.

That was another thing though, why had Harry spent the night? As far as he knew he was Draco's favorite of his little 'friends with benefits' and the only time he had ever woken up in Draco's arms was when they had both gotten wasted on his 12th birthday, and he had passed out on top of the blond. And as he seemed to remember, that one accidently time had left him on the outside of Draco's group for about three months. The kid hated to be cuddled with. He was pretty sure it might have had something to do with the fact that both of his parents were cold unfeeling bastards who never held him as a child.

Granted Blaise knew that Draco was obsessed with Harry. He had had to listen to enough of Draco's whining to know that fact, but still he couldn't help but feel a little jealous. Yes he said it, he was feeling extremely jealous of the little Gryffindor brat that had stole Draco affections away from him, and he didn't take jealousy well. One time when he was six, his mother was paying more attention to his little sister Natalie then she was to him, and in an attempt to get the attention back towards him, he had unknowingly cast a boil hex all over his sister's body. It had taken St. Mungo's three weeks to reverse the spell, and during that time his sister just sat in the hospital and cried while his parents bought him all kind of stuff for using such a powerful spell for his first time at magic. You know now that he though about it, his parents were about as bad as Draco's.

There had been a point to that story, and the point was that he wasn't about to take this lying down. He was determined to get Draco's attention back, and it didn't matter to him if he had to place boils all over Harry to do it, in fact he was kind of looking forward to that part. Blaise glanced around the great hall and saw a face that looked probably as bad as his did. Yes, he would be perfect.

Slanted blue eyes watched as Ron got up from his untouched breakfast, and silently followed him out of the room. Being a Slytherin, he was easily able to follow him all the way down towards the seventh floor hallway. Now this had struck him as odd, because well no one ever came here, but he continued to follow anyways.

As Blaise watched the obviously depressed red head slide down the wall and bury his head in his knees, he considered feeling sorry for the prat, but then he remembered that it had been his fault that all of this had happened in the first place. No, he would not feel sympathy for the gangly brat. He would use him and then leave him just as miserable as Harry would soon be.

With a solemn expression, Blaise walked just loud enough for his presence to be known. He wasn't surprised when Ron looked up, and upon seeing who was intruding, started frantically wiping the tears from his eyes. The brunette had to bite his bottom lip to stop himself from smiling at his misery.

"It hurts doesn't it?" Ron just looked at him, and then deciding that he wasn't worth his time, layed his head back in knees.

"Go away." Blaise quietly scoffed at the sob that escaped the red head's throat. This whole display was just fucking pathetic. If he weren't so hell bent on his revenge, he would have just walked away right there.

"It feels like you're dying inside doesn't it?" Blaise gesticulated with his hand, even though he knew Ron wasn't even looking. "It feels like someone just sawed open your chest and ripped out your heart." Ron slowly looked up and glared.

"What would you know about anything Slytherin." He spat. Blaise ignored the venom in his voice, and instead kneeled down to the floor, so that Ron could stare directly into his baby blue eyes.

"Oh believe me I know only too well what it's like to be in love with someone who is incapable of loving you back." Tears poored down Ron's face, and this time he didn't bother to wipe them away. He was completely broken, really it was quite a disgusting sight.

"How do you know about that? I've never told anybody about my feelings." Blaise placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, and slowly rubbed it around in small circles. He could feel the knots in the red head's back start to relax under his touch.

"Actions speak louder than words Ron. I'm sure everyone by now knows of your feelings, Harry, Hermione..." Blaise paused for effect. "And of course Draco." Ron flinched at the name, but didn't bother to say anything. "Your friends must hate you right now."

Ron glared at him, but then he seemed to realize that it was true, and his face turned back to mopy. "I..." He mumbled. "I never would have done anything with Draco if I knew that him and Harry...that they were..." He couldn't finish, but then really he didn't need to.

"Of course you wouldn't have...you're a good friend." Blaise leaned forward so that his mouth was touching Ron's earlobe. "But the thing is they weren't involved until last night." Ron stiffened, and the little hairs on the back of his neck rose. Sensing all of the tension, Blaise took this as the right time to continue. "In fact they would have probably never have gotten together if you wouldn't have told Harry what transpired between you two."

Ron ran a hand through his hair. "No...he wouldn't...he wouldn't." Blaise felt that he should interrupt here.

"Wouldn't what? Take something that should have been yours. Steal the glory yet again." Blaise paused and tried his hardest not to smile as he could almost see the wheels turning in Ron's head. "No of course he wouldn't, because Harry would never do something like that..."

Ron started to turn red from anger, and all traces of his previous sorrow had all but vanished. Fuck some people could be so weak minded. It was almost too easy to turn him against his friends. Oh well, might as well finish what he came all the way out here to do.

"I'll help you get back at him Ron, I'll help you rip them apart...and then you'll finally get your glory."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Harry

If you asked him now why he had done it, he still wouldn't be able to answer you. Really what could have possessed him to do what he had done last night? It was, well, insane. In fact it was so insane that he should go become best friends with Luna and start reading his magazines upside down. The thing he couldn't figure out was the point when he had so totally and utterly lost it. Well that wasn't entirely true, he could think of a few reasons.

The first being of course when he had found out about Draco and Ron, and yeah that got him pretty pissed, but in total and utter honesty he had only wanted to beat the shit out of Draco for that. Though of course at the time he didn't exactly know why, he knew better now, but we were talking about the past so that didn't really count. Now Pansy had been the real reason for his total and utter breakdown. Just seeing her on top of him slutting up the place was enough to make anyone loose it, he for one didn't think he was that much in the wrong. Granted he did feel rather about masacuring Draco's face, but it couldn't have been helped. Anyone would have done the same if put in the situation. Okay well maybe not exactly the same, but they would have at least pulverized his face. Really did the boy have to be such a slut?

Harry placed a pillow over his face to block out the moonlight that was streaming through the dormitory window. He had been there all day just thinking, nothing but thinking. It's weird how crazy you can feel when you're left alone to your own devises for an entire day. Oh and he was alone, several strong locking charms had ensured that. After the first couple hours Seamus, Dean, and Neville didn't knock anymore. He wasn't heartless, he would let them in in about an hour when it was time to go to sleep. He wasn't surprised that Ron hadn't been one of the people requesting to get back in. In truth if he saw his supposed best friend at this very moment he would probably stuff a tongue ton toffee down his throat.

Yes he knew he was being hypocritical. He knew this much, but at the time he didn't care. Ron had betrayed him. He had lowered himself down to Draco's level, and then after Harry had freaked out, had gone crawling back on his hands and knees. Meaning one thing, he had picked Draco over him, which for the moment was unforgivable.

It occurred to him that he should probably be talking to Hermione about some of this, that she would probably like to know what had transpired last night, but he couldn't. It was like if he didn't say it outloud then it never really happened, and at the moment that was best. He didn't really know what he was to Draco, but the worst thing in his mind would be if he was another Ron, just another little fuck toy that he didn't give a shit about, because for some reason, and he couldn't honestly tell you what that was, he cared for the little self centered bastard.

At the sound of a startled scream, Harry looked up. The scream sounded like it had come from a first year, and this so called scream was followed by a voice, a very familiar voice. "Well I told you not to touch it didn't I?" This was followed by what sounded remarkably like sobbing, and then the voice spoke up again. "Oh come on don't act like you don't like it...everyone loves that certain part of my anatomy."

What the hell was he doing? Harry pulled on a black t-shirt, so that he was clad in something other than his flannel pajama pants, and rushed down the dormitory stairs. What he saw wanted to make him laugh, cry, and hit something all at the same time. Draco was standing there with a little first year, gesturing towards his penis, wearing nothing but the sheet that he had left him in this morning. Damn and he was considering himself crazy.

"Draco what in the world are you doing?" Draco's face snapped up and he smiled. It seemed everyone else in the common room was also happy to see his appearance. What Harry couldn't figure out was who would possibly let Draco inside in the first place.

Draco quickly patted the little first year on the head, and rushed over to the dormitory stairs. He had probably the biggest smile he had ever seen plastered on anyone's face, and Harry could do nothing but stare. "Mmmm Harry...I have been looking for you for-ev-er" His speak was very slurred, and Harry noticed how he seemed to be fighting just to stand up. What in the world had he been doing all day?

"Are you drunk?" Gasps and a few giggles were heard throughout the common room, but Harry did his best to ignore them and instead focus on the obviously intoxicated Slytherin.

The blond giggled, and shook his head, but then he paused. "Well...maybe a little." He paused again. "Okay well maybe a lot." Harry could see the other members of the common room getting increasingly agitated, and some looked like they were ready to kill, so he took decisive action.

Harry held out a hand to the small blond. "Why don't you come upstairs where we can talk." As soon as he said it he knew that if they went upstairs there would probably be little talk going on with the Slytherin, but he had to try all the same. Draco looked absolutely horrible, and well he just needed to straighten up and go to bed.

Draco immediately took his hand, and eagerly let himself be led up the stairs. Harry paused before he was all the way up, and turned to Neville, who was sitting shocked by the stairs. "I'm going to get him straightened up and send him back to the dungeons, will you keep everyone out?"

The chubby boy gave a nervous look to the now chuckling Slytherin, and slowly nodded his head. "Sure, but Harry are you really sure you want to go upstairs with him? I mean...he looks kinda...well funny." Draco gave a grunt of dissaproval, and Harry couldn't help but give a small chuckle at the sound.

"Don't worry about it Neville, I'll be fine...sorry bout this." He saw Neville nod again, and once more led Draco. Although this time it was towards the bed. He gave a hard push, and with an oof, Draco fell backwards into bed.

"Mmm love, I didn't know you liked it rough." Harry gave an annoyed sigh, and then began rummaging through his trunk. Once he found what he wanted, he joined Draco on the bed. Draco looked at the small tube in Harry's hand, and a sly smile cracked his face. "I didn't know you wanted to so bad...I would have come sooner, but then again I guess I'll be cumming soon enough." Draco leaned forward for a kiss, but Harry turned his head away just in time so that the kiss landed on his jaw.

"This isn't lube Malfoy." Harry noted that absolutely dissapointed look on the blond's face, but at the moment chose to ignore it. "What are you doing anyways? You're running around in just a sheet...fuck Draco you look like a crazy person." Something had been on his mind so he decided to voice it. "And what the hell happened when you came in? Did you flash that little first year?"

Draco seemed to take offense to the crazy comment, but then he smiled. "Aww what's the matter? Is my baby jealous?" Harry was just about to tell him that that was the most ridiculous thing he had ever heard, but really what was the point. Regular Draco had no reason, so why would drunk Draco be any different.

Harry uncapped the lid of the tube, and spread a good amount of the white substance on his fingers. Draco the entire time was staring suspiciously at it, and soon lost all of his patience. "What exactly is that?" Harry looked down at the cream, and took a small smell of the minty paste.

"It's for your face. Since you never bothered fixing it, I figured I'd best do it for you." To Harry's surprise, Draco got a really venomous look on his face.

"Oh so is that all you want me for? My face! That's why you didn't kiss me isn't it?! Because I'm not pretty anymore. Well fuck yo..." Harry cut off his stupid ramblings by crushing their mouths together. He still couldn't believe how good it felt to kiss Draco. It was like when their lips met nothing in the world mattered...everything was perfect.

After a few seconds Harry pulled away, and noted how Draco whimpered at the loss. "I'm fixing your face because you don't like it that way Draco...I could care less what you look like...your just as big of a brat either way." As Draco glared, Harry gave a small smile and a quick peck on the nose.

Harry then preceded to spread the cream over the wounds he had caused. As soon as it touched the bruises they immediately healed. He had gotten the substance from Madam Pomphrey awhile back. She had said that she was sick and tired of him always being there, and he could just to treat himself. Really the stuff worked miracles. By the time Harry was done, you couldn't even tell Draco had ever been injured.

"There...all better." Harry smiled at the contented expression Draco held from where he had been stroking his face. The smile turned to a gasp though when Draco jumped at him and knocked him backwards on bed. Harry was soon struggling for dominance as Draco's hands were on every part of his body, and not that he was complaining or anything, but in the midst of their struggle an owl had flown through the open window and landed on one of the bedposts.

Harry tried to push Draco off, but got distracted when the blond started to suck on his neck. He moaned and almost gave himself over to the pleasure when he heard the owl squawk. Harry once again began to push on Draco's shoulders. "Draco..mm...Draco stop...an owl just showed up."

With a growl, Draco sat back up and glared at the bird. Hedwig also happened to be glaring at the bird, and it was in that moment that Harry reckonized who that bird belonged to. If he had bothered to eat anything all day, it would have probably come up right about then.

Harry walked numbly towards the bird name Dartania, and took the letter from it's leg. He gave it a small stroke and let it fly through the window. He watched as Draco slowly rolled over on his bed and curled up to a pillow, and then he ripped open the envelope. During the shredding, he had his eyes closed, but then he slowly opened them, dreading the entire time what he would see.

Harry,

I haven't heard from you in awhile, but I got a letter from Katie asking me to come down, and so I figure what better time to see you. Plus it's one of your Hogsmeade weekends so we can get together. I hate not seeing you. I think of you all the time. I can't wait until this weekend, and remember that I love you very very very much.

Oliver

He continued to stare at the note, and did his best to choke back the tears that were threatening to fall. How could he have forgotten? How could he have forgotten and done that to Oliver? This whole day he was thinking, and his supposed boyfriend had never come up once. What the hell was wrong with him?! He was scum, no he was lower than scum...he was the parasites that eat the scum.

The note fell limply from his hands, and he wished he could fall to. Why was he even living? "Baby what's the matter?" That's right, Draco was still here. Harry slowly looked over and saw that Draco had sat up and was now staring on at him with concern. He didn't deserve the attention.

"Nothing...I'm just tired." He quickly averted his eyes, he couldn't stand that look of concern he was receiving. "Maybe you should head back to your dorms...it's getting late."

"Who wrote the letter?" The voice held none of the concern it had previously. Now it harsh with acquisition. Harry quickly kicked at the letter so that it skidded under the bed, and then looked back up at Draco.

"Just the Dursley's...they want to know if I'll be coming home for Christmas break." That's right, you're already going to hell, might as well get yourself a better seat. Draco didn't look like he believed him at all, and yet he nodded.

A pale white hand reached out. "Come here." Harry hesitated, but at the look he was receiving from Draco, quickly took the hand. He had thought that once he was on the bed that Draco would want to have sex, but he didn't try anything. In fact all he did was lay him down and pull the curtains closed.

After they were closed, he then preceded to remove Harry's glasses, and pull the covers over the both of them. "Let's just go to bed okay?" Draco's voice was much softer, and through the small stream of light reflecting on his face, Harry could see the desperation in his eyes. He had a feeling Draco knew who the letter was really from, but he didn't want to say a thing. It all came back to his earlier method of not speaking something out loud, then this couldn't be true. This was all just a dream, and he hadn't really slept with Draco, he hadn't really cheated on what he thought was the love of his life, and he hadn't really just lost his best friend.

"Alright Draco...let's go to sleep." Harry lay back and let the blond nuzzle into his chest. He ignored the smell of booze coming from the small Slytherin and instead nuzzled his face into his hair. He gave Draco's head a small kiss, and felt a returned one placed on his collarbone. He would go to sleep, and when he woke up he would realize that this was only a dream, so he could take this happiness while it was offered. Even though he thought this, he knew in the back of his mind that it wasn't so. His life wasn't a fairytale, and it didn't have happy endings, but he would still take this. If he would have to spend the rest of his life being punished, at least he could remember tonight, and for now that was enough for him.

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
Sign up to rate and review this story