Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Mixed-up Romance

What a guy....

by TeamWentz17 2 reviews

This is a cute chapter!! Mr. Frankie Iero PROPOSES TO MISS SIMONE!! Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Other - Published: 2007-02-09 - Updated: 2007-02-10 - 325 words

1Moving
"Are you ready for the concert?" asked Frank to Simone.
"Yea, almost," said Simone as she was straightening her hair.
Simone had recently cut her long luxourous black locks and how had barely shoulder length hair with blonde and red highlights. She looked amazing and was getting quite some comments for it. Frank, obviously could keep his eyes OR hands off of her.
Simone finally came out of the bathroom, and she looked gorgeous, with a short jean skirt topped with black flats, a MCR shirt, and her hair was down. Frank complimented and kissed her and then they both left for the show.
During the middle part of the show Gerard stopped singing and announced that Frank had something to say. Frank then called Simone on-stage as she walked-out on-stage, she was welcomed by an audience full of devoted fans. Frank started to ask the crowd if they agreed that Simone was beautiful and nice and all that jazz. Of course, they agreed.
"And shouldn't I have the right to marry such a beautiful person?" Frank asked the audience.
They all cheered and Frank continued, "I'll take that as a yes."
Frank then turned to Mikey and asked, "Mikey, may I marry your sister?"
"I don't know, take it up with Gee, he's older," replied Mikey.
Frank then asked Gerard, whom replied, "Well you've gotta do it sometime, I mean we did, just go to 'Tiffany's'."
Frank then nodded and turned back to a very confused Simone. He then knelt down, and pulled-out a ring. Simone started to cry and she couldn't believe that she was being proposed to infront of thousands of people.
"Miss Simone Way. The love of my life and the mother of my children. Will you marry me?" asked Frank as he gazed up into Simone's eyes.
Without any hesitation, Simone accepted and they passionately kissed, right there on the stage. They were to live happily ever after.



THE END!!
Sign up to rate and review this story