Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To the end

Chapter 5-Suicide

by Xxnemo-propriusxX 0 reviews

How is Jen going to cope? (May have just given it away a little)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-10 - Updated: 2007-02-10 - 284 words

0Unrated
The next morning, Jen was very quiet, just sat curled up on the couch under her duvet. I had to go to work, so Bob was staying back with her. I wasn't going to leave Jen by herself today.
"I'll see you about four-ish," I said.
"Fine," she said, without looking at me.
"You ok?" I asked.
Jen nodded.
"See you later,"

*Jen POV*

I still hadn't got over yesterday. My conversation with Bob made me feel a lot better about myself, but I was still mad at Hugo. The way he could just say what he did and think it was funny made me want to gauge out his eyes and kill him. I was so angry. At least I had three days to try and forget about it, but I doubted I ever would. I spent the day eating popcorn and watching re-runs of Friends, The Simpsons and Futurama. Bob was downstairs in the basement, practising drums. Carmen York called me around lunchtime asking how I was, which made me feel wanted for a while.


The next two days were exactly the same as the first. On the Friday, I had to go back to school and face up to Monkfish, and a school in which I was an outcast. When I was six and we first moved to Chicago, we were going to be home educated. I wish I'd taken up that offer more than ever now. These were the days when I missed Cleveland. I was so depressed and angry with life and myself, and I knew it would be better if it could all go away. But there was only one sure-fire way of disposing of the misery.

Suicide.
Sign up to rate and review this story