Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To the end

Chapter 4-Bob

by Xxnemo-propriusxX 1 review

Is Michelle the only one who can understand Jen's problems? (Sorry my summaries are crap)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-10 - Updated: 2007-02-10 - 425 words

0Unrated
*Michelle POV*

I couldn't believe this had happened. I had no idea that Jen was this angry about dad. I also had no idea she was so aggressive. She and dad were really close though, and I don't think immature losers from her school were going to help make the situation any easier. Bob came back around half nine.
"Michelle?" he called.
I came down the stairs,
"Hey," I said.
"Something wrong?" he asked, hanging his coat on the banisters, and then putting his arms around me.
"No, just that Jen got into a fight," I said.
"Jen? That doesn't sound like her," he said.
"I know it's weird. But it was provoked by some idiot who thinks it's funny to joke about her father," I said.
"Maybe I should talk to her," he said. He and Jen would always talk. Bob could always talk to Jen, maybe because he was the one who understood her best. Even more so than me, and I was her sister!
"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea," I said, kissing him.
"I'll go up and see her later," he said.

Later on, I went upstairs to see how Jen was. I stuck my head around the door. Bob was with her.
"They're right. I'm not pretty or attractive," said Jen. She was lying on her bed, facing the wall.
"Jen," Bob said, rolling her over, "They've been telling you that you're not good looking, right?"
She nodded.
"Then they have no idea what they're talking about! You're beautiful, and no one on this planet can deny that," he said.
"You mean that?" she asked.
He nodded,
"Of course I do. Has no one ever told you that before?"
Jen shook her head. Bob put his arms around her and gave her a hug.
"You deserve so much better, Jen. And I truly am sorry about your dad," he said.
"Thanks Bob," she said, resting her head on his shoulder.
"So you're gonna ignore them, right?" he said.
"Yep,"
"And you're not gonna try and fight back?"
"Nope,"
"I knew you'd understand,"
I smiled and walked on.

Later that night when I came to go to bed, Bob wasn't already there. I went to Jen's room to find Bob lying on her bed next to her with his arm wrapped around her shoulder. Jen had fallen asleep, but Bob saw me.
"Are you coming?" I asked.
He moved in closer to Jen, "I think I'm gonna stay here tonight," he whispered.
"Ok," I smiled and shut off the light.
Sign up to rate and review this story