Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > ~*~Rainbow of Emotions~*~

~Plans~

by Sk8terGirl 3 reviews

First Story Go Easty. Everyone is hooking up for valentines day. Everyone except atlanta, theresa, jay and archie.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-10 - Updated: 2007-02-10 - 490 words

0Unrated
Hey. This is my first story. Hope you will enjoy it.
Warning: Making Out and talk of sexiness.
**********************

It was the day before Valentines Day, and everyone was getting excited. Herry has a date with his new girlfriend, Chantal. Neil was going out too, but with 3 girls at once. Even Odie came up with enough courage to ask out the new girl in his computer club, Monica. It seemed perfect, except for the fact Archie, Atlanta, Theresa and Jay don't have dates. Jay being his overprotected self, asked everyone to come in the living room, to talk about what they are doing tomorrow. Just incase Cronus attacks.

"Okay, so what is everyone doing tomorrow for valentines day?" The lead asked.
"Got a special romantic date with Chantal" Herry replied.
"Going to out with Monica: Odie said shyly.

Jay noticed that Theresa did not reply but saying she has a date, neither did Archie or Atlanta. As happy as Jay was he saw Theresa was a bit hurt. After a pause of silence he began again.

"What, you guys don't have dates?" Jay asked.
"Nah, me and Atlanta are just going for a jog tomorrow and then go to a movie, you know, just hanging" Archie replied.
Jay then turned to Theresa.
"You got no date?" he asked.
"No, just probably going to hang out with Ryan" Theresa said, trying to act happy.

This shattered Jay in every way possible. Ryan was also a new student at New Olympia. Over the past couple of weeks Theresa and Ryan became sort of close, just best of friends, like Archie and Atlanta. And with that everyone got up and left the room.

*************************

Around 9 o clock pm, the phone rang at the Brownstone. Jay picked up. On the other line it was a male voice.

"Hello" jay said.
"Hi, may I please talk to Theresa?" The male voice asked.
Not knowing who it was jay said sure one sec. After a moment pause Theresa picked up the phone.
"Hello?" she said.
"Hey, it's Liam, from your math class" he said.

Liam was the hottest and sexiest boy at their high school. He could get any girl he wants. All the girls fall head over heels when they see him. Theresa was shocked and so happy when she found out who it was.

"Yes, I know who you are" she replied.
"Cool, so anyway I was thinking, would you want to be my valentine for tomorrow?" he asked calmly.
"Yes, wow, of course" Theresa replied trying to act casual.

And with that she hung up the phone, and skipped lightly and happily to her room. Jay stood near the door, and heard everything. Meanwhile, Theresa realized she is going out with the most popular guy, and she does not know what to wear. She shrieked and started looking through all her clothes.

Well that's my first chapter. Hoped you enjoyed it. More is coming soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story