Categories > Anime/Manga > Ouran High School Host Club > trying

the girl

by frenchfish 0 reviews

Kaoru is mezmerized by a girl! He manges to be-friend her over Tamaki, but now he has to work hard to get her to like him, for the first time in his life, Kaoru will have to try to get the girl...

Category: Ouran High School Host Club - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-10 - Updated: 2007-02-10 - 1259 words

0Unrated
"Kaoru, what the hell are you goo-gooing over now?" Hikaru asked me, i smiled slightly, still staring at her, i pointed slightly so that Hikaru could see. He smiled "wow, man she should come here!" Hikaru said, he looked at her, then back at me. I looked away from the beautiful girl "who is she?" i aske dlooking at my brother, he shifted slightly "she goes to the public school, but she works as our school mail girl" Hikaru explained, he never stop amazing me with the fact that he know EVERYTHING about EVERYONE. "I think i'm gonna go talk to her" i said bravely, i had never been nervous around a girl before, Hello! this is me were talking about! me and my twin brothr are in the group of best looking guys in school! why should i EVER be nervous around a girl? i shouldn't be is right! WRONG! this girl is beyond pretty discrption! she has jet black hair that goes down almost to her but, it's long and flat and shiny, she's just REALLY pretty!

"well your too late now" Hikaru said pointing to the girl, she now stood with Tamaki, he was talking to her with one hand on her shoulder. I walked towrds them "Tamaki can i talk to you alone for a moment?" the girl asked "sure thing beautiful" Tamaki said, what kind of girl falls for him!? I followed, they went outside the door and into another room, i listened at the door, the next thing i heard, scared me half to death with suprise!

slap
"ouch!" Tamaki yelped
"next time you feel like feeling up a girl! make sure it's not me!" yelled the girl 'oh man, Tamaki got told' i heard stomping, i backed away from the door and out of sight. There was a soft clunk i got out of my hiding place to see the pretty girl on the floor "are you alright?" i asked putting out a hand to help her up, she took my hand and i pulled her up. "if i never see him again, i'll be good" she told me, she looked my age, maybe a year younger "so, you hate Tamaki?" i asked, she raised an eyebrow "now how did you figure that out" she said as a red faced Tamaki appeared behind her, i laughed "you're the first to shut him down like that" i told her "probably not the last once the girls hear about this" she said, she grabbed her mail bag starp and shifted it nervously, we walked back to the music room "well i have to get on, um, could you give this to...mister kaoru, i can't pernounce the last name" she told me "that's me, yur not from around here are you?" i asked, she laughed "what gave that away? the fact that my japenese is worse then my dag trying to speak french? I'm from Canada, Quebec" she told me, i smiled at her "well what's your name then?" i asked "Rallie, hey give me a call, i know absolutly no one at this moment" she said writting her number down on my hand.

Once she was done she looked up, she kissedme on the cheek "your actually the first person that has treated me like a human, do call, i wouldn't mind having an excuse not to play with my brothers" she said waving as she left. "bye" i said, i watched her walk away, my face still red as a tamato (isn't that the best similie! Not!). I walked back into the music room, the girls were in different groups, with eachof the club members "Kaoru! Where were you? You had me worried!" of course this wa an act, he ran over and hugged me, man if this was not an act, i'd swear he was gay! "I'm fine Hikaru, i was helping the mailer with a...delivery" i said, the girls were dropping behind us like flies, they were whispering and acting all...cutsey.

Once the girls had cleared a bit i showed Hikaru my hand "no way! You got her over Tamaki!?" he said disbelievingly "yeah! She must be the first girl that Tamaki would have felt-up for free! and she slapped him!" i told my brother, he was staring at me, shocked "i don't believe you" he announced "better believe it" i said, pointing Tmaki out with my finger, sure enough, the lads face wa sred and a reder spot was where the girls (Rallie's) hand had hit. "Oh my god!" Hikaru said.

"Thank-you one and all girls for coming today, see you all next week" Tamaki waved them off, the girls scuttled from the room. Once they were gone Tamaki exploded "Who does that girl think she is!?" he shouted, i laughed "look, man, you were feeling her up! what do you expect?" I asked, he stared at me, angrily "all the girls here, would love if i did that to them! what's so different about this girl?!" he asked everyone angrily, you could almost see the steem forming around his ears "um, she's sane" i said "ARGUH! Kaoru! She is a GIRL! ALL GIRLS like it! She's CRAZY!" and with that final yell, he stormed into his corner. "Well isn't he pleasant today" Kyoya said from behind me "i agree" Hikaru said, i laughed "what?" Kyoya had no idea, but i was laughing in victory "cause the girl he's ranting about is very nice" i lied, not wanting them to know i had her number "oh, is that right?" Kyoya asked, sometimes you'd swear he could read minds! "i talked with her a bit, she's french" i told him "yes of course, Tamaki was speaking in french to her, very bad french if i may add" Kyoya said, Hikaru laughed, and Tamaki went this sorta 'humph' type thing.

"Well we have to head home then" Hikaru said, we grabbed our backpacks and walked down the road towards home, yes we walked, got to try to stay in shape. "i have to use the phone" i said after supper, mom looked puzzeled "you never use the phone" she said "Kaoru got a VERY pretty girls phone number" Hikaru blurted "is that so? well i would like very much to meet this VERY pretty girl" mom said, dad nodded in agreement "um, not yet, i prefer her not to be scared off to quickly" i said, mom did tghat 'humph' thing that Tamaki had done. "i'm gonn atell them how you got the number!" Hikaru shouted "radio Hikaru here with the latest on my twin brothers life!" i said miffed off, Hikaru smiled in that evilish way. I left the room,
"hello, is Rallie there?" i asked, a women had answered the phone
"no, she's at soccer practice, may i take a missage?" asked the women, there was a thump
"i want to talk to 'em too!" came a small girls voice
"Camille! enlever toi du telephone! A ton chambre! MAINTENANT!" crie dthe women
"bien sur" said a miffed off little girl.
"Sorry, that would be Camille, so can i take a message?" she asked
"um, well what time's does Rallie have practice?" i asked
"tomorow at 6:00, why do you ask?" the women questioned
"i met Rallie in school, um but you don't need to leave a message, i'llcall tomorow" i told her
"alright, good day" she said and we hung up.

"this is retarded, i think i might actually have to try and get the girl this time..."
Sign up to rate and review this story