Categories > Anime/Manga > Ouran High School Host Club > trying

Party invite

by frenchfish 0 reviews

Rallie invites the host club to a party! like a comener party, so Kaoru and Hikaru and everyone else have to prepare, er, um, appropriatly.

Category: Ouran High School Host Club - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-10 - Updated: 2007-02-10 - 2318 words

-1Illiterate
"I'm serious! He got the number over Tamaki!" came a VERY familiar voice from inside the 3rd floor music room. The club met everyday before school in the music room, then we split into our classes "I can't believe you!" i said walking in, there was swift feet and suddenly i was pushed "She was mine! And you knew it!" it was Tamaki! "what the hell Tama, i didn't ask or anything. what's your problem!?" i asked sitting up starit, then i stood, just to push forward my point "I don't!" he said angrily "hey, or no, um, er, am i interupting something?" came a female voice, everyone spun around "um, well i have a letter here for the host club, er, from some big guy in big knickers, who shall i give it too?" asked Rallie, she smiled brightly at me, oh god she's cute "Tamaki" i said "no thanks, here Kyouya, i think your much more suitable to kepe this letter, then him" she said looking at Tamaki "what did I do?!" he asked angrily "well, most girls, don't like a guy feeling them! Asshole" she said angily "i like her" Haruhi piped up "oh ya! hey Haruhi, i have a package here from your father, he told me to give it to his 'little girl' directly" Rallie said handing a small package to Haruhi. "Little girl? haha Haruhi is a boy" Hikaru stuttered "no, elle est une bieno fillette" Rallie said using a mix of french and spanish, all the boys (other then myself) shook their heads "si" she said simply "she was my pen pal you bozos" Rallie said "Rallllllllllllie! je veux arriver en class aujourd'hui" said a small voice outside (in english the little girl said: Rallie, i want to get to class today) "tait toi une second" Rallie said "moi aussi Rallie" came a few more voices (the other kids said: i me too, Rallie), Rallie sighed, there was small footsteps outside and 5 smaller children walked in "these are my...siblings" Rallie said, i got up and wlked to the small girl "you must be Camille" i said squatting down to the little girls level "mais oui" Camille said (Camillie said: of course), Rallie looked suprised "how did you know that?" she asked "um, well, er, i called" i told her, she flushed slightly, but did a mighty fine job of hiding it "cool, sorry i was probably at soccer, well i have to bring my, er, siblings to kindergarten and elementary, and the babysiters. And they expect me too pass 1st year! HA! well see you later" Rallie said walking "how about next time you guys beg Manny to take oyu around!" i heard Rallie say "pourquoi?" asked Camille (pouquoi means 'why') "many reasons, all truly, in there own special way, important" she said.

"man she's got it going on" Hikaru said "she is very cute!" Huney announced, Kyouya had started blushing madly when she had handed him the letter "Kyouya i believe agrees" i said, Kyouya gulped "well she is quite, well, um, er" we were about to laugh at him as the bell disided to ring "damn it" i swore. "class!" Hikaru said happily, i noticed that Haruhi was klooking rather..upset "haruhi, what's wrong?" i asked her, she sighed "i-i think i like Tamaki, but he's all swoony for Rallie" she said, (though she is pretending to be a boy!) "yes, but he does that with all girls, but when he finds someone he really likes, he's an ego asshle for the rest of the month, and in most cases, there on out" i explained, she sighed "yes, but half the time, i'm a boy, it's just not natural for a guy, to see me in the same light as he would if i was a girl, as he does if i am pretending to be a boy" she said, she looked up at me "no, trust me, Tamaki sees you as a girl, and he's only trying to ignore his feelings for you by trying to get Rallie tolike him" i told her, she smiled "thank Kaoru" she said and walked a little lighter on her feet.

"late again i see, you threem tarty slips!" the teacher said as we entered as the bell rang "but the bel-" i started "but what? blame it on the bell? Bad conduct mark for Kaoru, i hope your twin will have more thought before he speaks" the teacher said, she some how knew the difference between me and my twin "arguh" i said and the three of us stomped off to the princepals office.

"Come on, ome on, i already have 3 detentions to deal with! i don't need another one" came a girls voice "there!" said the secretary "i'll be back after school, adios!" and Rallie ran past us "see you guys later" she caleld and ranout of sight.

"and why are you three here" aske the VERY old secretary, she winked at me "ugh" i recoiled "late" Hikarusaid, she took out our file, "Haruhi, take a tarty slip, you have only had 2, Hikaru can go but take a tarty slip, Kaoru, you have to do some work, cause this is your third" she said, "see you later Kaoru" Haruhi said, Hikaru mouthed 'good luck' and left behind haruhi. "what must i do for my utmost terrible nessity?" i asked (nessity is not, i repeat is not a real word...it's my word) the VERY old secretary smiled evily (evily is not a word either, put it under 'my words' file) "i think i'll have you do the mail girls duty for today after school, she'll tell you what to do. Be here right after last bell" she ordered. this sucks royally.

"i can't believe you got in trouble!" said my OVER dramatic brother, i was dep in thought, well actually i was running the same thought over and over again 'mom's gonna serve my head on a silver platter when i tell her' Hikaru seemed to notice this "mom's gonna serve your head on a gold platter" he said "silver platter" i corrected him "whatever". We were walking to the principals office "good luck" Hikaru said walking up the staires to the music room, where we all gathered after school...and before school.

"c'mon" came an irritated voice, "og it's you, sorry, it's just you took away my only excuse to get out of detention...now i HAVE to go" she whined, it was Rallie "okay, i HAVE to go to detention now, next time how about you join me, instead of replacing me, well..." she explained where i had to go. "Alright, now don't call my house until 8:30, i have practice till 8:00" she said walking off "later Kaoru" she said, i had barely gotten a word in, i think she was a mix of annoyed, irritated, annoyed and annoyed. "okay, let's do this" i said, i walked form class room, teacher to teach, handing out mail, i saved the host clubs mail fro when i was done.

"that was terrible" i said plunking on the sofa in the music room, the guys (other then Tamaki and Haruhi) crowded around me "haha! you had to deliver mail" said Huney "aren't you sweet" i said dryly, Moris laughed slightly till Huney sushed him. "where's Thamaki and Haruhi?" i asked "probablyin some closet somewhere" Hikaru said, he made it seem like it was no-big-deal i was appauld though "you mae it seem like a yesterday thing" i said, he sighed "no, actually they've been inthere for about an hour, it is old news. Unfortuantly i have no idea which closet" Hikaru said, i sighed "i have to go get a mop" Moris announced as Huney spilt cake all over the ground "be carful" i warned, he looked at me "you are so Gay" Hikaru said "no i mean, we don't want to INTRUDE on anyone" i said, inthisis on INTRUDE "right" Moris said understanding. "he's gonna walk in one them" i said "yup" Hikaru said "he's gonna scream in 5" "4" "3" "2" "1" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING!!!! THIS IS A PUBLIC CLOSET! AND YOU ARE SHOWING UNPUBLIC AREAS!" Screamed Moris "i didn't know Moris could scream" Hikaru commented "once again i am corrected" Kyouya said "what?" i asked "pay up big guy" Huney said happily, Kyouya passed him a few bills "told ya he could scream" Huney said hopping away with the money.

"that was by-far the most disgusting thing i have ever witnessed" Moris said in his deep voice, but he looed angry "that was gross" he said again "well i have letters here" i said passing a letter to Kyouya. "it couldn't have been that bad! they were just making out" i said, Moris shook his head "it was MUCH more graphic my young friend" he said "your only a year or...two older then me" i said, he nodded "exactly, your my young friend" he said, Huney laughed (suprise suprise).

We sat there and did our homework, i noticed that Tama and Haruhi had not returned "i guess she went for it" i told my brother, he laughed in a snort "your fault" he said "is not" i said, we were fighting in a whisper, otherwise we would have been shushed automatically by Huney. We ahd a mountain of homework. if you wanna know, it is almost the end of the year here, we have a month left of school, that means (drum roll please) exams. "time is it?" i asked "very late" Kyouya answered "specifics" i asked in unison with my brother "7:55" Kyouya answered "crapola (not a word, it's my word) i have to go guys" i annsounced "what are you off to in such a hurry?" Kyouya asked "and i wonder why i bother keep secretes" i said remembering 'radio Hikaru' i walked out and ran down to my locker, i stuffed my finished homework n and ran to the soccer feild.

"Rallie! Pass it!" Came distant voices, i looked at the pitch, there were many figures playing, all looked male, but one: Rallie. I walked to the pitch and sat on the bleetchers. I sat and watched Rallie score a goal, her team (the ones with the shirts on) "okay people! shower time! see you in 3 days!" screamed the captaine, Rallie walked to the side of the pitch and started placing track pants over her soccer shorts. I gathered my courage and walked over to her "Hey Rallie" i said, she looked up, she had a womens sport tank-top on (a tank top that only goes half way) "Hey Kaoru, just give me a minute" she said, i turned around "you don't have to turn around it's only a tank-top" she said, i turned around in time to see her put away a brush. "okay, oh could you hand me that hoodie" she asked, i handed it to her "hey, um, can i er, walk you home?" i aked, she smiled 'that would be cool" she said.

"So, your on the high school boys soccer team?" i asked, she nodded "girls team was full of wimps" she commente "but you, your in the host club! What do you guys do exactly?" she asked, obviously cringing as she recalled her experiance with Tamaki "well, it's to earn money by pleasing young women" i said, she laughed "you make yourself sound like a prostetute" she laughed, i smiled "i never thought of it that way...thank-you for putting that in my head" i said dryly, she laughed harder "So what ecactly does a guy like you do around here?" she asked, her voice was almost sarcastic "hang around with friends" i told her, she looked appaled "you don't go to parties!?" she said in amazment, i shook my head "oh well that is just sad, well look, bring the club and yourself and go down to Crandas street, there's a hall there called the mermodas hall. I sing there every friday, it's friday tomorow so if you want to go tomorow" she told me, "are you a bad girl?" i asked raising an eye-brow "no, just canadian" she said "i don't know what my parents will say, i've never asked about parties" i told her, she laughed "just say your going to a friends house for the night! each of you guys do it! No harm in it, after wards you just go to that persons house, that person will say that you two dicided to go to their house. I've used it a lot. Never failes" she said, i smiled "tut tut, bad girl Rallie" i said, she looked at me with her blue eyes "and you need to loosen up! I don't drink or smoke or anything! I just sing..and dance" she said, i sighed "i didn't think there were parties around here" i addmitted, she laughed "you poor boy" she said putting a hand on my shoulder. I felt my cheeks flush a bit.

"well i guess i leave now" i said, we stopped in front of my HUGE white house, she gapped "you live there?" she aked "ya" i said, she turned to face me "should i curtsey or something?" she aske dlaughing "no, it's my mom is a fasion desinger, she get's payed quite a bit" i told her, she smiled "well i'll see you on friday then, see you later" she said walking off. I walked in, i was absolutly THRILLED! i felt my heart beeting really fast within my chest, Hikaru noticed as i reached our room "you walked her home?" he asked, i didn't answer, i just smiled "did you kiss her?" he asked, i shook my head and told him about the invite to the party "everyone? wow! we should go!" he said "i know! it's gonna be a blast, we just have to convince everyone else..."
Sign up to rate and review this story