Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > His Diabolical Majesty

Chapter Six

by MyVengefulRomance 4 reviews

I dunno...my head hurts...just read the damn chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2007-02-10 - Updated: 2007-02-11 - 1814 words

0Unrated
- Disclaimer- I don't own anything recognizable. Everything else is mine, though.

A/N- Dude, I am so sick. (I'm also exaggerating, but so what?) I am sick, though. That's why this chapter will probably suck. Hey, did any of you notice that in Life on the Murder Scene that in the end during the "The Future" chapter that Gerard was actually singing 'I Don't Love You'? I totally freaked out when I saw that about five minutes ago. shakes head Dude, I love Gee so much. He's so twitchy. He never sits still during interviews. He's either messing with his hair or rubbing his face. sighs I love him so much. Enjoy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Gerard first saw Oli's wings and Cassia's fangs, he thought that things couldn't get weirder. He thought that as mythical creatures that actually exist went, that those two were the weirdest. Man, was he wrong or what?

As he skidded to a halt at the entrance of the living room, the gasp that came from between his lips was completely uncontrollable. He simply had to gasp. It was either that or scream.

There, in the living room, was the strangest creature Gerard had ever laid eyes on.

She was tiny, at least a foot tall. Her body was thin, like a reed in a pond. She looked fragile. She had two tiny silvery-pink wings sprouting from between her shoulder blades and she had flaming red hair pulled back into a neat little ponytail. Her skin was literally silver; shining, shimmering silver.

What caught Gerard's attention most were her eyes. They were huge, taking up most of her face and with black-as-night irises. The rest of her facial features were small, and towards her chin.

She was terrifying.

None of the people in the room, nor the creature, had noticed Gerard's presence. Brendon had regained consciousness. He was standing protectively in front of the remaining part of Panic! and all of Fall Out Boy, breathing hard as he stared at the creature.

She stared back, a grin growing on her thin, almost nonexistent lips. Gerard winced at the sight of her tiny, sharp teeth.

Gerard stared at the scene in front of him for a second, before deciding that Cassia would know what to do in this situation. Slowly, oh so slowly, he took a step backwards, and then another. He had only taken four steps when the creature suddenly turned toward him and smiled broadly.

"Where do you think you're going, Gee Love?" she said in a tinkling voice.

Gerard gaped at her, unable to form words at this point.

"I, uh..."

She giggled and flapped her tiny wings, suspending herself in the air.

"Ah, come on, Gee-tard. Don't ya wanna know what I am? Ah, come on now, I think ya know what I am. What am I Gee-Gee?"

Gerard blinked and said, "Are you...like a fairy or something?"

She laughed loudly.

"That's funny...you're funny...oh my goodness, My Little Gay Way, you don't honestly think that fairies exist, do you? Come on, now."

Gerard narrowed his eyes. He didn't particularly like the last nickname or the way that she was talking to him.

"Why don't you just tell me what you are, instead of playing idiotic children's games?"

She smiled coyly at him and said, "Oh-ho-ho, you've guessed what I am, but I guess where there's a will there's a Way. I am the Queen of the Riddle, the Lord of the Rhyme, or just Aiden if you'd like."

Gerard rolled his eyes and said, "Like I haven't heard that one before. You didn't make that one up, sweetie. Now, what the f**k are you doing in here to those guys?"

"Looking for the chosen one," Aiden smiled, swaying back and forth in the air.

"Who sent you?" Gerard asked suspiciously.

Aiden rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Gee Luv. I'm on your team. Seriously, sweetie. I'm a close friend of Nikki's and Cassia's. By the Way, where's those two Vampiric Losers?"

Gerard rolled his eyes again, and pointed down the hallway.

"Nikki's asleep, and Cassia is trying to keep Oli from dying."

Aiden squeaked slightly, and gasped, "Dying? My brother is dying?"

Gerard gaped at her in shock, staring wide-eyed at her as she took off down the hallway into the room where Cassia, Frank, Ville, and Oli were.

Slowly, he turned to look at the rest of the guys.

"Was that weird /at all /to you guys?" he asked numbly.

Pete shrugged.

"Nah, man, not really. After seeing the dude with the wings, you get kinda used to it."

Gerard nodded slowly, before walking down the hallway. Fall Out Boy and Panic! didn't follow, because Brendon broke down sobbing again, crying out for Ryan to come back.

Gerard shook his head at the cries, trying to clear bad thoughts from his mind. He didn't want to become depressed again. He hated the thought of having to rely on those pills again, being addicted to those pills again. He shuddered, entering the room.

"Why haven't you used your powers on him yet?" Aiden yelled angrily at Cassia as Gerard stepped into the room.

"Because," Cassia replied calmly, "I need permission from Nikki first. I could die, doing this, and I might need her combine powers."

Gerard glanced at Frank, who shrugged. He looked rather confused, his gaze locked on Aiden. The same with Ville. The Finn's green eyes hadn't left the 'Lord of the Rhyme' since she entered.

"But...but...but," Aiden sputtered, "but Nikki was the one who did this to him! He's my brother, Cassia, my brother."

Cassia sighed and rolled her eyes.

"No he's not. Oli was only adopted by your mother because you both had wings. You're not truly related."

"So what? I still love him like a brother, Cassia. And I know that you can make him better. You're immortal, for the gods' sakes! You can't die; he can," Aiden argued. Cassia opened her mouth to reply, and then shut it with a sigh of defeat.

"Cassia...what is it that you can do to heal Oli?" Ville asked, his eyes wide with hope.

She sighed and looked around the room, catching each one of their hopeful gazes.

"Fine, I'll do it," she sighed.

Aiden smiled and clapped her hands together.

"Yay!" she squealed. Ville stared at her in unhidden disgust.

Cassia breathed in deeply, and stood up, hovering over Oli's still unmoving body. Slowly, she placed both of her hands on Oli's chest, and she pressed hard.

She murmured a few words under her breath and her hands suddenly began to glow. Oli squirmed underneath her touch, pain clear on his face.

"Holy crap," Gerard gasped, grabbing Frank's hand fearfully.

Ville had his hand clasped over his mouth in horror, and Aiden sat there smiling gleefully.

Gerard watched as Cassia's face drained of all color and her skin grew wrinkled, worn like old leather almost. He squeezed his eyes shut, not wanting to watch anymore. Then, he buried his face into Frank's chest. Frank watched, unable to look away.

Suddenly, Oli shot up into a sitting position, his hands groping at his chest. Cassia gasped, breaking the connection.

She looked at Oli, who had torn open his shirt to reveal a completely smooth chest, with no signs of broken skin in sight. He was breathing heavily, staring in shock at his chest.

Cassia heaved a sigh in relief, her own skin going back to its normal color and texture.

"See? That wasn't so bad," Aiden grinned, staring at her 'brother'.

"Yeah, but it hurt like, as the humans say, 'like hell'," Cassia replied, laughing.

Gerard smiled at Frank, who exhaled a breath he didn't know that he'd been holding in.

Oli gasped, "Holy f**k. How long was I out?"

"I dunno. Like a day or two?" Ville said, shrugging.

Everyone nodded, and Oli focused on Aiden for the first time.

"The hell are you doin' here?" he asked, running a hand through his hair.

"Just wanted to make sure that you found the chosen one," she replied sweetly.

"Because Mama didn't think that I could do it by myself," Oli said sadly.

Aiden grinned, "Yup."

Oli bit his lip, and Ville instinctively reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder comfortingly. Aiden narrowed her black eyes at him.

"Who are you?" she asked harshly.

"Could say the same thing," Ville replied calmly.

Aiden stared at the calm Finn for a second, before breaking out in a smile.

"Touché."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day, after everyone had gotten a good night's sleep and Cassia had gotten her weekly 'dinner' from an unsuspecting groupie, everyone, including Nikki, met in the living room.

The folding chairs were set up the same way they had been in the lobby that first night; the only difference was that the living room was much larger (yet as poorly decorated as the rest of the building).

As Nikki walked to the front of the room, Oli shifted uncomfortably in his chair. He stared at the ground, not wanting to meet her gaze.

Nikki surveyed the room, a small smile forming on her lips.

"Well," she said, her eyes falling on Aiden. "I see that we have a new guest."

Aiden nodded and said, "Hullo, Clarice."

Nikki stared at her a second, clearly confused.

"Ooookay...," she muttered, shaking her head.

In a louder voice, she said, "Well, now that Cassia has disobeyed Vampiric laws and used healing on another life form, and Oli has no need to heal, we will be leaving tomorrow. Actually, we will be splitting up into two groups. One will stay at the home base after training, will be getting a different kind of training, and the other will go out and gather the army after the training."

Gerard exchanged glances with Frank, who gripped his hand and gave a comforting smile. Cassia sunk down into her chair, clearly embarrassed.

"The two groups will be: Gerard, Frank, Mikey, Ray, Bob, Oli, Ville, and Cassia. The rest will be in the staying group. The first group will be the ones recruiting army members, the second will be staying at the base."

Gerard bit his lip.

"Okay," he said. "Do we get to say goodbye to our friends and family?"

"Sure, why not?" Nikki shrugged. "I don't care. I'm hungry. I'll see you all tomorrow."

And with that, she walked out of the room.

Cassia sighed and stood up.

"I better follow her. See you all tomorrow."

"Well, go make your calls," Oli said, waving them off. "Go on."

Gerard sighed as he stood up, trying to figure out what he was going to say.

He had no idea how to explain this.

There /was /no way to explain this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Filler chapter like whoa. Ha. I hop you liked, 'cause I sure didn't! REVIEW!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story