Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Shenanigans

Chapter 10

by spgdfreak 0 reviews

read lol

Category: Green Day - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-11 - Updated: 2007-02-11 - 3883 words

0Unrated
Jason/Jesus' Point of View

Lunch ended and my first instinct was to find Whatsername. She said she'd be going to the nurse, but I knew her better than that; I knew where she went. I ran into the school as students filed out of the lunchroom to return to their classes.

I found her just where I expected: an empty science classroom. No one used this classroom, but Whatsername and I sneak into here every once in a while when skipping classes or to screw around a bit. The teachers and faculty all thought this room was locked, but Whatsername and I found a way to get in whenever we felt like it and not get caught. The tables, shelves, books, and all the old supplies from when the room was used were coated with God knows how many layers of dust.
Sure enough, Whatsername was huddled in the far right corner from the door, crying. Her arms were wrapped around her legs, and she was shaking. She looked mentally unstable.
Guess this is how I looked when I was at East 12th Street.
I walked towards her and sat beside her, slowly and carefully placing an arm around her and pulling her body closer to mine. She turned slightly and buried her face in the nape of my neck and continues to cry.
"Why'd he leave?" she choked out, her words hardly understandable.
"I don't know..." I told her, tightening my arm around her in hopes to calm her crying.
"But Jimmy loved me! He promised me forever! He's always been here for me, and now he's gone!" she shouted, pulling away from me as if I were poisonous.
"No...don't you remember?" I shook my head. "It was just me in the beginning! It's been me, and just me, until about half a year ago, when Jimmy took over. I was the one who was always there for you, who promised you."
"Remember? Whatever, it seems like forever ago." She looked away.
"You don't realize it, do you?" I asked, with obvious disbelief in my voice. If I wasn't careful, I'd be the one crying in a few moments. Tears stung my eyes, but I held back.
She didn't move, or even say anything. She choked back a sob and allowed her hair to cover her face.
"Leave. Me. Alone," Whatsername growled at me. I was taken aback.
"But, Whatsername, I-"
"Go! Now!" She looked up at me with hatred dripping from every word. It was apparent in her tear-stained eyes, and her bottom lip quivered.
"Okay. Fine. If that's how you want it..." I backed away from her slowly, making for the door, but my eyes never left her face. The anger mixed with sorrow that I saw in her face broke my heart in two right then and there.
She looked as though she were about to say something, but she bit down on her lip and looked away.
"I love you, W," I whispered. I turned and walked out of the room. As I shut the door behind me, I stopped and stood silently with my back to the doorway. I wasn't sure she heard my last comment, but I could hear her sobs clear as day.
After a moment, I shook my head and returned to my class.

Rory's Point of View

We had been sitting here in the parking lot for about half an hour before Jason-er, Jesus-came running up to us, out of breath.
"You find her?" Jason White asked.
"Uh...yeah, yeah. I...uh...she's not feeling well, so she won't be coming with us." He ran a hand through his black hair. Looking to the ground, he shuffled his feet.
Something must be wrong with her, I thought. I slid off the car I was sitting on and just stared at him. The poor guy must be upset the girl he loves isn't with him right now. I chuckled aloud. Boy, did I know that feeling! But...for a guy, not girl.
"What's so funny?" Tre asked, looking at me.
"Oh! Nothing, nothing..." I blushed and looked over to Mike. He was looking at me, so I smiled at him; he smiled back.
"Well, let's go then!" Billie Joe grinned stupidly.
"To Billie's!" Lane shouted.
"TO BILLIE'S!" I repeated, louder than her.
"To Billie's what?" Mike asked.
"To Billie's pants, silly." I winked at Mike.
"Why didn't I think of that?!" he asked, looking upwards.
"'Cause you're a fuckface, that's why," I said, getting into the car with Lane and Tre.
"Oh yeah." He grinned and walked over to Billie's car. Lane wanted me to go with her instead of Mike. I didn't remember why, something about torturing him or something.
We arrived at Billie Joe's house. I'd only ever been here once. He has a lot of siblings, but most of the time they weren't home. They were all older than him, anyway.
We got out of the car and waited for the others to get out.
"Guys! Come over here!" Jesus called and we all walked over to his car. "Why don't we all have a little fun?" he smirked mischievously.
"Meaning...?" Lane inquired.
"Meaning...this." He held up a bottle of booze and shook it in front of her face.
"I can't drink, I'm pregnant, remember?" she said, and pushed the alcohol back to him.
"Well...my mom's not home...neither are my other annoyances...so yeah, let's go for it," Billie thought aloud. He grinned and grabbed the bottle. "Ya got any more than this?"
"Of course." Jesus opened the trunk to his car to reveal at least five bottles of random liquor.
I watched as the guys all grabbed a bottle. Adrienne shook her head in disbelief.
"Billie! You know how you get when you're drunk!" Adie pleaded, but Billie just ignored her and walked into his house. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I shrugged and grabbed two bottles and walked into the house with the rest.

Half an hour and three bottles of booze later...

We were pretty drunk, all of us. Except for Lane; she couldn't drink. So instead, she amused herself in torturing a drunk Tre. He would try to be all over her, and she'd walk a little further away from him and watched as he stumbled towards her. Mike watched intently and cracked up laughing whenever Tre fell over. Billie Joe was spinning an empty bottle and staring at Adie, who was leaning against Mike. Mike moved, causing Adie to fall, and walked over to Jason White, and began chatting enthusiastically with him. Jesus sat beside me, saying nothing. The two of us hadn't drunk as much as the others, but it was enough to screw up our common sense.
"So..." I began, poking him in the arm then giggling. He looked at me with a sad look. I grinned at him in hopes to bring a smile to his face, but it was to no avail.
"Come on. Smile for me, baby." I placed a finger on either side of his mouth and pushed up to make him smile. He laughed. "Finally! And here I was beginning to think you were an empty shell."
"Of course not!" He poked me in the side, and I jerked sideways. "Your ticklish!" He laughed, and poked me again and again.
"No! Stop!" I said through giggles. He stuck his tongue out at me. "Oh, no you didn't!"
"Oh yes I did!" He jumped on me and begin to tickle me like mad. He ended up pushing me onto my back and straddled me in attempts to stop my squirming. I couldn't help but laugh. But then I began to thrash at him to try to make him stop.
"You're quite the fighter," Jesus smirked, holding my wrists down onto the couch.
"Damn straight!" I breathed. We both stopped smiling, and I was breathing heavily, my heart beating a million miles a second.
You know what's funny about being drunk out of your senses? That you don't think, you just do.
And no one really notices, 'cause they're in their own little world.

Jesus leaned down and planted a light kiss on my lips, then pulled away.
I just stared at him, wide eyed.

Oh shit, this cannot turn out good.

*

Billie's POV

I looked at Adrienne, leaning on Mike. I guess that was supposed to make me jealous. As much as I hated to admit it, it did. She stared back at me with the same glare I was shooting her, I assumed. Mike got up and went over to Jason White, causing her to fall backwards. I walked over and offered my hand.
"You want to help me now? Ya know, since you left me when you thought I was pregnant, when I would've needed your help the most."
I yanked my hand back.
"Forget it. I thought I'd be nice."
"Did it hurt?"
"What the fuck are you talking about?"
"I know it's hard for you to be nice, Billie. I didn't want you breaking your back to help me."
She was asking for it. I never thought I'd hit a girl, but I was drunk and I wasn't sure if I could help it tonight.
"You hang all over my best friend, and you expect me to be nice?"
"WE AREN'T TOGETHER!"
"I WONDER WHY!"
Lane, Tre, Mike and Jason looked at us. Jesus and Rory were nowhere in my sight. Right now, I only cared about Adie. And, now, Mike.
"I'm so glad we're over," Adrienne said, getting in my face.
"You aren't the only one, sweetie," I said, cocking my head.
Mike started walking over, granted he was probably twice as drunk as either of us.
"Billie...s...s...s...stop it, OK? Get away from her. Y...y....you're an asshole when you're d..d..d..drunk."
"You can't even fucking TALK STRAIGHT!"
"Yeah, well, you can't even stand straight!"
"You're pathetic!"
"You're ugly!"
"You can't admit your feelings!"
"You couldn't support your possibly pregnant girlfriend. At least Tre can do that."
"Don't drag me into it!" Tre yelled.
"Sorry," we both yelled.
"I don't know why you're my best friend," I said, getting in his face.
I noticed then the HUGE height difference between the two of us.
"Gonna do something about it, midget man?"
"I'm gonna beat you!" I said, punching him in the face.
Everyone was staring at us then. Adie came up to me and slapped me in the face.
"Can we not have a get together that doesn't involve someone getting drunk or beating the shit out of each other?" Alaina said, walking into a different room.
"Can we not have a get together that doesn't involve you being a fucking drama queen?" Mike yelled back to her. She peeked her head back in the doorway.
"I FUCKING HATE YOU!" she yelled and slammed the door to my room.
At least I thought that was my room. It was in that general direction...it was so hard to tell.
"Yeah, that's helping, Mike. You're 10 times as wasted as me, and you're being an dick head to your sister. Before you start on me, you need to take a look at your own life and fix it."
Then came the retaliation to my lip. That was gonna hurt in the morning. I knew why Tre's eye stayed black for that week.
"STOP IT! YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING KILL EACH OTHER! JUST STOP! I TOLD YOU NOT TO START IT, BILLIE!" Adie yelled, grabbing my arm to help me up.
"I don't need your help, Adrienne. Like you said, we're not together. You don't owe me anything. Stay the fuck away, out of my way, and out of my life. Hear me?"
She looked like she was going to start crying. I wondered if any of us were going to remember what happened in the morning. Lane might, but she didn't see this. I really hoped Adie would forget. Or blame it on drunken stupidity. I don't think I meant it.
"F...fine. I'll be damned if I ever love you again." she said, walking off towards the direction Alaina went. I looked at her, and she looked back, dropping her head. I dropped mine, too. "Alaina, honey, can I come in? It's Adie." I had to look away. Mike had sat down and passed out on my couch, laying on Jason White, who had passed out, too. Tre just stared at me with a blank look.
"You don't understand, Tre. Don't judge me," I said, walking off towards my brother's room.

Mike's Point of View

The next morning

"RORY!" I yelled. Why did I-
The sunlight was waking me up. Besides the fact my head felt like it was going to explode, and my eye felt like it was swollen into next week. I looked up at the person I was laying on.
"Good morning, sunshine," Jason said. My neck hurt, too, I guess from laying that way.
"Hey, Jase. What the hell did we do last night?"
"Um, I hope not what I'm thinking. But I would be naked if we did and I'm sti-"
"I didn't mean that. Or maybe I did. I meant in general, I think."
"I don't know, but my head is gonna pound it's way off my neck. Why did you yell 'Rory', like, 5 seconds ago?"
"That's what I'm wondering. Where did she go?
"I don't know. I don't even know where I am."
I looked around and confirmed what I knew.
"We're at Billie's. In the living room."
I stood up and Jason held out his hands for me to pull him off of the couch.
"Do you even remember what happened last night? Did I do that?" he asked, pointing to the bruise on my eye.
"No. I think Billie did. I think we got into a fight."
"We as in me and you?"
"No, Jason, we as in me and Billie. I'm gonna go look for everyone," I said, in a half whisper.
You don't want to talk over a half whisper when you're drunk...or hear anyone talk over a half whisper. I opened the door to Billie's room, hoping to find him there. I found the exact opposite of who I expected.
"Adie?" I said, shaking the body laying across the bed, sideways.
"No, Jason, I will not sleep with you," she said. I shook her some more and she rolled over and looked at me.
"Adie. Adie, wake up."
"What? What happened? Did I sleep with Billie?" She grabbed her head suddenly as she sat up. "OH, fuck, my head."
"We got pretty wasted. The living room looks like my trash bin on a Saturday night," I said. We both laughed at that one.
"Mike, did we?"
"No. I don't think anyone slept together. At least, we didn't. I was sleeping on Jason, though. Have you seen my sister?"
Adie got a weird look on her face that made me regret asking that question.
"I wouldn't go near her right now, Mike. You kind of pissed her off again."
"What did I say?"
"You were fighting with BJ, who was fighting with me. She said something about us fighting everytime we all hung out and you called her a drama queen. She and Tre went back to your house last night, so Tre didn't get in trouble for being home drunk and I don't think your parents would notice."
"What about-"
"Rory? I don't really know. I haven't seen her since last night. I think they were still here."
"They?"
"She went with Jason..."
"But I was asleep on Ja-"
"No, Mike. Jason Relva. I...I need to get home. Just in case Billie wakes up and tries to start on me again," she said, holding her head still.
"Alright. You need a ride?"
"No, I have my own car. You better take care of that eye. I don't wanna hear that Vinnie beat the piss out of you again..." she said, getting up and walking out.
I looked around Billie's room. It was a lot smaller than mine, but he did have a lot more sliblings than I did. I only lived with Lane, our other siblings lived with our adoptive father, who barely came around anymore since he got a new trophy wife. At least I had a dad who I see once in a while. Billie could never see his dad again, unless he looked at pictures or deep into his memories. He didn't have many, though, cuz he was only 10 when it happened. I looked at the pictures of us when we were a little younger and had just met. I vaguely remember him telling me he didn't want to be my best friend anymore. I couldn't remember that much of last night, which really sucks, because I really wonder what happened to Rory. I looked sideways to see Billie Joe stumbling in. He looked worse than anyone did...and he had a fat lip. His normal death stare/brood was worse than ever today.
"I'm a stupid son of a bitch, Mike," he said, collapsing on his bed.
"Umm...hello to you, too. I would ask how it's going, but that's obvious."
"She hates me now, Mike."
"Who? You do know that could be all 3 of them from what happened last night, don't you?"
"Which one do you think I meant? Why am I so stupid? I'm trying to get her back, not push her farther away. And that's what I did last night."
"She didn't say anything to me 'bout it, and I just talked to her. Well, she mentioned that you fought and that was about it."
He shot up. "You talked to her? Where is she?"
"She just left, BJ. Do you know where Rory is?"
"Umm...I guess I should tell you since you told me the Adie thing. Mike, you remember how pissed you were at Tre after homecoming?"
"Oh, fuck, no, Billie, please don't tell me-"
"Fine, I won't, since I'm assuming you know already. But if it's what I'm thinking you think, you're right."
"Is she?"
"I have no idea! Alaina didn't know 'til like a week after it happened if she was pregnant or not. It just happened last night. Maybe Jason was smarter than Tre."
"Are they together?"
"I don't know. Tre and Alaina weren't and they, y'know. They were drunk, Mike. Those things happen...like your eye or my lip."
"I know, but I...I..."
"I know, Mike. But you never did anything about it. You talked about it. You flirted with her. You asked her to homecoming as a FRIEND. You made it very clear that you were BEST FRIENDS. You didn't make it too clear that you liked her, though. Girls aren't like guys, Mike."
"I'm a stupid son of a bitch, Billie," I said, collapsing on his bed.
"Join the club," he said, pulling up a chair.

Tre's Point of View

I rolled over to see the sunlight breaking in the window. It seemed like a familiar place. I heard a dresser door slam and I cringed. Slamming+hangover=death.
"Sorry, babe," Alaina whispered.
"What the fuck are you doing?"
"Getting changed. I have to go to the store. Do you need something for your headache?"
I held my head. It hurt all over. I wish I hadn't done what I did last night.
"I'll go with you. And yeah, Tylenol or something would be good. I think my head is about to explode."
"You can just wear something of Mike's. For all I care, you don't have to give it back. I'm so pissed at him right now, it's not funny," she said, putting her clothes for the day on top of the dresser. She had some really big shirts that she wore so her mom and stepdad didn't suspect anything yet.
"You know he didn't mean it. He was just drunk. We all were, Lane."
"Yeah, but he said he was gonna change. I don't think he can. Or that he wants to. He's all I got here and I don't really even have him."
"You have me. And when we turn 18, we can get out of here and get an apartment. You can't have the babies around Vinnie, anyway."
"I guess you're right. We better get going, before my mom, or Vinnie, or Mike get home."
I went into Mike's room and grabbed some clothes. He was a skinny, little fucker, but he was tall, so his clothes were an awkward fit. I washed my face and took the two Tylenol she left on the counter for me. We got in the car and drove to the drug store to get, well, whatever we were supposed to get.
"Alaina, what are we here for, anyway?"
"I need some eyeliner, and I have to get some spray coloring for my hair. I can't dye it cuz of the babies," she said, grabbing one of those small, basket thingies.
"Oh, right," I said, following her around.
"You need anything?"
"I don't know yet. Maybe. Alaina, can I ask you something?"
"Of course. What is it?" She turned to me and stopped walking.
"Vinnie, he hasn't, you know, done anything to you lately?"
She sighed and leaned on one hip.
"Not lately. Not in the past month. But over the break, he slapped me and told me I was worthless, as usual, because I refused to go to the store and pick up cigarettes that I'm not old enough to buy yet."
"Is that why you've been acting so distant?"
She looked at me, cofused, and walked towards me.
"Oh, Tre, I've been too wrapped up in my shit to be a good girlfriend. I'm sorry," she said, hugging me. It felt good to be held like this again.
"It's OK. I should understand more. I'm used to having everything perfect at my house, and I don't have an abusive stepdad or a never home mother, or a Mike, or a dad that's never around. And I don't have little people inside of me to worry about."
"It's not all you. It's me, too, I know. You're the best. I can't wait to be together forever," she said, holding my hands.
We kissed and stared at each other for a while.
"Well, we better get going before someone comes home and wonders where I am. As if my mom or Vinnie would notice, but Mike might."
We started walking towards the eyeliner aisle, and she stopped suddenly. She had the strangest look on her face.
"What's wrong?" I asked, walking to the side of her.
"I think they just kicked. One of them did, maybe both. It's hard to tell."
We smiled at each other and hugged again. It was a very affectionate day.
Maybe I should take her to the drug store more often. I held my hand on her stomach for a minute and felt it.

My son and/or daughter was gonna be a soccer player. Which was weird, because I was a drummer and Alaina was a...well...couch potato. Maybe that's how we'd get our money, though
Sign up to rate and review this story