Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

bababababadadam.

by KitKathy4Real 5 reviews

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-13 - 285 words

0Unrated
"Hey, assholes, Quit screwing around. We've gotta practice." Pete yelled at Joe and Andy.
Joe glared at Pete, annoyed. "Shit, Pete. I was handing Andy his fucking drumstick. Take some Prozac." Joe added quietly.
"Joe."Andy and Patrick whispered in unison. Pete rolled his eyes as he turned toward the mic.
"I can't help it he's got something up his ass." Joe said loudly now, annoyed with Pete's pissy attitude.
It's not my fault Jenna hasn't been around to /pleasure him./
Pete turned back around and glared at Joe evilly.
"Joe, if you don't shut up, my drumsticks will be up your ass." Andy pointed the wooden sticks threatenly at Joe.
"Fine." Joe pouted and stuck his tounge out at Pete as he turned back toward the mic again.
"Whatever." Pete's voice amplified.
Patrick shifted his feet nervously. Everyone had been arguing a lot and it was making him ansy. And Jenna. She was making him ansy, too."Okay so 'I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy' from the top?" He said quietly.There were a couple grunts of agreement.
"1, 2, 3, 4!"
"I found the cure to growing older
And you're the only place that feels like home."
Jenna shot up in bed as Jared's iPod went off next to her.
"Hey baby." He said groggily."Last night was fun."
"Oh, I don't know. What the hell happened?"Jenna remembered coming over to Jared's hotel room, taking a shower, and having some champange.
"Well," Jared kissed up her arm."You got a little tipsy and I let you lay down, but you wanted something else. You're dirty. It's great."
Jenna felt gross and she was pretty sure that's not what happened. At all.
gotta go lunch.
Sign up to rate and review this story