Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

sakjgfa

by KitKathy4Real 3 reviews

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-14 - Updated: 2007-02-14 - 329 words

0Unrated
She wrapped the sheets around her as Jared got up to shower. She moved to the couch amd looked at the flat champagne. There was still three forths of the bottle left.
I can't have been that tispy.
Jenna noticed a powdery substance on the table. As she went to touch it, her cell phone rang suddenly. She grabbed it shakily."Hello?"
"Jenna! Oh my God! Guess what!" Lisa shrieked into the phone.
"What?' Jenna said trying to sound excited.
"We're going on tour with the guys! isn't it great?"
No.
"Yeah! This is, like, amazing. I can't wait!" Lisa didn't register Jenna's sarcasm glazed voice.
"Come home now so that we can pa-lan this!"
oh ye-ah! a dream come fucking true.
"Sounds great girlfriend! Loves ya! BYE!' Jenna shut her phone quickly. She tossed the sheets aside and stood up. The full length mirror caught her ey. There were bruises along her upper arems where Jared pressed her against various objects. Her chest was sore and there were bruises from Jared's heavy weight and a big brownish bruise from when he threw her into a table across her ribs and tummy. The worse was her thighs, there were so bruised and discolored, it hurt to look at them.
God, is this really what I've become?Why do I do this?
I love him?

Jenna wanted to cry, let all her anger, pain, stupidity just pour out her dark green eyes.
What good does that do, though? Anything else is better. Better than crying. Again.
She started to dress slowly when a thought came to mind.
I almost forgot my best friend
She took her purse in her arms and sat on the soft cushy bed. She pulled out the little metal box and set her purse aside. Before she knew it, the metal blade was in her hand, gliding across her stomach. She flopped back on the bed. She sighed quietly."All beter now."
update soon i hope.
Sign up to rate and review this story