Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

dunno. incomplete.

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-21 - Updated: 2007-02-21 - 328 words

0Unrated
Joe looked around the stingy waiting room again. There was a woman with 3 children all crying loudly (not the woman, just her kids). She was tending to the baby wailing in her arms while the toddlers threw chewed up toys at each other.
The woman saw Joe watching her and shook her head, sighing,"I have 2 more at home. If you're smart you'll wait till you're too old to care."
I hope she doesn't mean that.
Just then the little gir threw a lego and nailed her in the face.
She does
Denise walked through a door rubbing her stomach. Joe jumped up and rushed over to her. Denise looked pale and scared. As they left thte roo, Denise in his arms, Joe turned his head and saw the woman shaking her head.
But it's not mine....psht. Yeah it is. And Pat's. And Pete's.
Denise was silent for most of the ride home and Joe didn't want to pry at her in this delicate state. Just as they pulled in the driveway, She touched Joe's arm.
"I...I think I'm happy about this for the first time. I don't know. This is a good thing? Having a baby. With the man that I love impossibley." At first she sounded uncertain, but she ended smiling almost.
Joe smiled not knowing what to say. Denise nodded, a tear slid down her cheek. To Joe's surprise, she smiled genuinely.
"Joey, I'm happy! I'm having a baby. I'm happy. Really, really happy. I'll tell Andy. Soon. So soon."
She kissed Joe on the lips and mussed his Jew'fro.
"Oh thank God there's a person who is actually happy in this house. I was thinking about moving into my dead uncle's moseleum. Free housing, too."

Andy stared out the window at the parked car in the drive. The one where the love of his life kissed his best friend.
k i figure that's a good place to leave it.
i loooove u.
Sign up to rate and review this story