Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A New Kind Of Team

Getting Started

by HakuRules1424 0 reviews

Things are just getting started for the new kinf of team and they are on their way to a whole new kind of adventure!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Kazekage, Neji, Temari, Other - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-14 - 1190 words

0Unrated
Authors Note: What's up all u Haku fans out there... Nothin much here just writin this story for the better part of your and my enjoyment so read and review thanks!


"Here's what we need to do first" explained the 3rd Hokage

He went into detail about where and when the meeting was to take place of their new kind of team's...(participants).

They would have only 3 weeks... but that would be enough to gather the information about wich student would come up to scratch for this assignment.

The Lord's Mizukage and Kazekage left later that very same day for they where infact eager to see how this would yet unfold and what could be some longer lasting effects of it on all of their villages.

______________________________________________________________________


(3rd Kazekage's POV)

Lord Hokage thinks he is clever but I know what this is all about and I do not plan to stand by and let it happen either, if he wants a student oh he shall get one but I will certainly not hand over my son the trump card of Hidden Sand!

(End 3rd Kazekage's POV)

___________________________________________________________________


(3rd Mizukage's POV)

3 weeks is more then enough time to pick the proper candidate for this new kind of team, its rather ingenious actually this will finally give us the chance the show just how strong the Hidden Mist Village really is... also I cant help but think that this is going to have some negative effects as well with the Kazekage being involved and all...

(End 3rd Mizukage's POV)

____________________________________________________________________


(3rd Hokage's POV)

That went all to well, and in 3 weeks time it ill all come together as it should that is if the Lord's Mizukage and Kazekage comply with everything that was said here today and why shouldn't they this new kind of team benefits them as well

(End 3rd Hokage's POV)

____________________________________________________________________


3 weeks later...

It really is a shame that I couldn't put forth Uchiha Sasuke forth for this team him being the last Uchiha and all and what if things where to go well unfortunately then there wouldn't be any more Uchiha members what a shame that would be, but then again this will give the Hyuga a chance to shine and they certainly are top notch clans like the Uchiha so I think my choice was a good one, I choose Hyuga Neji...
-Lord Hokage

This note was sent to the Hyuga manor on a quiet Thursday morning when the day seems like it could last forever well at least this was the way it seemed for Neji Hyuga that was until he received this letter from Lord Hokage in it explained how he was chosen for some "Elite" team that's never happened in the history of Ninja, it says he was to be on a 3 man squad with a student his age from the Village Hidden in the Mist and the Village Hidden in the Sand... he then left the manor and went to explain all of this to Tenten and Lea...


Temari, I am sorry that I could not tell you this in person but I am away on important business in the Country of Earth so here go's, The 3rd Hokage invited the 3rd Mizukage and me to a private meeting where he told us.... Then he explains to her about the meeting and the new kind of team and how he knew he wanted Garra to be put forth and chosen but he chose Temari instead...
-Lord Kazekage

Temari was overjoyed because she was very fed up with all of Garra's crap and she couldn't wait to get away from him, not only that but by the looks of the letter she was now on an "Elite" team also another thing she could rub in Garra's face or rather she would if she wasn't deathly afraid of him and his freaky demon...but still she left her room to say goodbye to Garra and Kunkuro...


Haku, this might not come as a complete shock to you but you have been chosen to become a part of something very special, part of a new kind of team an "Elite" team. You will be paired with a formidable teammate from both the Hidden Village of Leaf and Sand to make up your 3-man squad. This being the 3rd week of the selection process that the 3rd Hokage gave myself and the 3rd Kazekage you will be leaving in 1 days time and I will be accompanying you to the Village Hidden in the Leaves rendezvous point. Until then
-Lord Mizukage

Haku was as he said not surprised he has been told many a times that he was infact the best young fighter of the Hidden Mist and he knew this was true. He was given the chance to come back from the Chunin exams and assume the role as the Head Tracker Ninja of Hidden Mist Elite tracking team. He was quite sure that he would take the job unless something happened within the long while he will be away from his village wich he found unlikely but never the less he headed out into the village square to say good bye to his best friend's Kisame and Zabuza. (Dun Dun Dun)


_________________________________________________________________



The next day was a slow one you could say or at least it was for Haku, Temari and Neji anyway. They waited for their escorts to arrive and pick them up.

Neji was to wait in the courtyard of the Hyuga manor for his escort probably an ANBU member to take him to the Rendezvous point and meet his potential teammates. He of course was right an ANBU member was bounding fast up the walk towards Neji; by the looks of him he was the Snake a very respectable position and rank.

Temari was instructed to wait for her Sensei Baki to escort her to the Hidden Leaf Village and he was late. But their he was walking ever so slowly her way not caring about how much time was wasted in the process so she decided to meet him half way and get the show on the rode already she was tired of waiting and wanted to leave Hidden Sand already.

Haku who lived oddly enough with Lord Mizukage himself because he had no one else had to wait in the grounds of the very large estate that Lord Mizukage owned for he himself would be taking him to the rendezvous point. But the next person Haku saw was not Lord Mizukage it was the head of the tracking unit at the present time her name is Ayame a strong and forceful girl with a passion for tracking.

They all left around the same time for the Hidden Leaf's rendezvous point to start their new adventure as a team!

_______________________________________________________________


Author Here- Hey hey hey hope u liked it....in the future chapters I will have them meet and get to know each other and then they will be assigned a Jonin and then have them out through a class like Kakashi with the bells lol anyway bet ya cant wait and plz plz remember to review!

-Author
Sign up to rate and review this story