Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Our Success Story

S is for Sentimental

by indie_chicky 0 reviews

Success has made Brendon Urie sentimental.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-14 - Updated: 2007-02-14 - 406 words

0Unrated
Success has made Brendon Urie sentimental.

"I think we're alone now."

Ryan laughed and shook his head as he focused on the video game he was playing in the hotel room he was sharing with Brendon. Spencer and Jon had just come to borrow some money from Brendon, so that they could get some food for the two of them since Ryan and Brendon had eaten earlier. Brendon flopped down on the bed next to Ryan and watched as he lost the level for the fifth time that evening.

"Dammit!" Ryan threw down the controller, frustrated, and turned off the TV. He laid back and closed his eyes, opening them a few seconds later and seeing Brendon staring off into space.

"What are you thinking about, Bren?"

"You remember when it was just the four of us?"

Ryan looked confused, "I don't know if you can count, but there's still four of us."

"No, I mean, you, me, Spencer, and Brent, when we were recording. Don't get me wrong, Jon's a lot more fun to have around, but everything was so simple then. We'd sit there and record for 6, sometimes 8 hours, then they'd leave and it'd just be..."

"You and me."

Brendon looked down at Ryan as he finished his statement, "Yeah, I'd sit there and watch you rework all this shit that they'd done wrong and we'd laugh and sing and just...be."

Ryan remembered all too well. It was a time when he and Brendon hugged constantly, they'd call each other names and then laugh about it, and when Ryan could let his hand rest on the small of Brendon's back a little longer than he could now. It was before rumors and gossip had seeped into their lives, and tried to make their onstage antics more than just a couple of teenaged kids goofing around.

"I miss it." Ryan whispered.

Brendon sighed, "Me too."

Brendon watched Ryan's chest rise and fall with his breathing as he lowered his body toward Ryan's and moved his lips ever so close to the other boy's.

"What if tonight could be like that?"

Ryan answered by moving his lips up to Brendon's and parting them ever so slightly with his tongue. Brendon kept his lips pressed to Ryan's and placed his hand on Ryan's waist, moving him closer. Tonight wasn't about the band or the success or the hardships. Tonight was just about the two of them.
Sign up to rate and review this story