Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 44B

by youngandreckless 5 reviews

44B

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-14 - Updated: 2007-02-15 - 765 words

0Unrated
i love you guys! seriously and just for yall i am posting my half now!

44 B

Laura's POV

I sat around the viewing just starying at the open coffin. I just couldnt bring myself to go up and see him. That means i would actually have to admit that he had died. That he left me in the fucking world by myself.
"would anyone like to say anything?" the man said as he approached the front of the small dark room.
Who knew that one room could be so depressing. It had no windows,but only two small lights that were placed randomly around the room providing enough light to see the tears running down sad faces.
"i would" stacey whispered cutting the silence. I watched as her small frame walked down the aile and towards the coffin that held my lover.
"i had a whole speech planned out in my head but now that i stand here i cant seem to remember it. most speeches are filled with cliches but i wanted one Joe would be proud to hear. I could sit here and tell you how much of a great man he was, but you already know that. He always tried to make you smile like it was his one true goal in life. Even if all you wanted to do was cry the fucker still made you laugh. He was a true friend. Not one who would easily turn their back on you but the kind who was there when you crashed and burnned ready to pick you back up and estinush the fire. He made you truly feel loved. He wasnt just a friend, he was and will always be family. Joe and death had many face offs were joe was the victor. The time he fell in the lake, the car crash, and all the times he got on stage with fall out boy. Hell we all know that those dumbasses challenge life as soon as they wake up." she stopped for a moment trying to compose herself.
Taking a deep breath she composed herself "hell he faced so many challenges, dealing with FOB, having laura as a girlfriend and later a fiance, parties, losing his memory; but he still took those all in stride. Nothing could take this man down. That is until he met a water park ride. I want you all to remember one thing if you remember nothing at all. Remember that Joe Trohman was a man among boys welcoming life with open arms." she kissed her fingers before placing them on the closed coffin and walking back to her seat. I still couldnt bring myself to say anything or even to move.
I watched as people slowly started to leave the wake. Once everyone was out i finally made my way towards the coffin. crossing my arms across the lid i cried. I cried until my world became no more.

"Laura!...wake up! Laura" I felt shaking bring me back to the life of the living. but all i wish was to be dead and with joe. Lifting my head i looked around expecting to find myself still on the coffin. but i wasnt. "who moved me" i asked stretching myself out in the chair. I looked up at andy waiting for an answer "no one. you have been by joe's side since you kicked us out of the room" Wait! my head snapped to the left and i felt the sting of tears spilling down my face. There in the hospital laid the one and only Joe Trohman...ALIVE.


Pete's POV


"dude you have to help me out" Joe said as i played with lil pete. "help you with what?"
He looked at me trying to find the right words "i still want to marry your sister"
I stuck my tongue out at little pete before looking up at joe "and how do i help you with that" he ran a hand threw his mop of hair "make her continue planning the wedding. i know she stopped after the accident."
I nodded before taking a deep breath asking the question that had plagued all of our minds "dude what if you dont wake up"
I looked down at the little boy in my lap as he tugged on my shirt "dont be silly daddy! dont you know! everything has a way of working out"


see!! i told you guys i had it all worked out! and i'm not a douche lol! i was telling laura how you guys were yelling at me...haha thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story