Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 45

by youngandreckless 5 reviews

chapter 45

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-16 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 1115 words

0Unrated
I would have had the update posted yesterday morning, but my mom and sister needed to sit by me at the computer while I was on, so I got off. Since I cant write with people looking over my shoulder but their all sleeping now and I got the update done. enjoy xoxo Laura.








Chapter 45








Pete's POV


I smiled opening my eyes, it was morning again. The dream with Joe, Emma and lil Pete still fresh in my mind. I looked to my right seeing Stacey leaned back in the chair sleeping. I wasnt even trying to fall asleep last night. "Mr. Wentz," I looked to the door as a nurse walked in, "Ready to leave?" she whispered seeing Stacey sleeping. I nodded, "Allright sign here and you are free to go," I quickly signed the paper, she then removed the IV and other cords; smiled at me and left. I carefully got dressed, walking over to Stacey.
"Baby," I whispered, tapping at her arm, lightly; "Stacey," her eyes slowly opened, she took a minute then sat up.
"How long you been awake?"
"A minute or so, Im free to leave, so lets get out of here," I reached with my good arm, for her hand; "When did everyone leave?"
"After you fell asleep, one minute we were all talking about Laura and the next you were sleeping,"
"Oh, anyone check on her again?"
"I did a couple times during the night, didnt go into the room, but it looked like she was up for the most part,"
"You know how dreams give you messages?" she looked at me confused.
"What does that have to do with your sister?"
"Last night, Emma; lil Pete and Joe, were in my dream," I explained as we walked to Joe's room.
"Um what?"
"Joe is gonna be allright I just know it, and they have to get married on the set date,"
"What are you talking about?"
"We have to plan the wedding for Joe and Laura,"
"And what if he doesnt wake up?"
"Dont be silly, dont you know, everything has a way of working out," I smiled, she just looked at me confused; "Just trust me,"
"Okay, just tell me what to do and I'll do it,"
"First we gonna check on Laura and Joe, then we going to get something to eat and talk somewhere,"
"Talk about what?" I knew she knew the answer, maybe she just wanted me to say it.
"Us," I said simply, opening the door to Joe's room. The first sounds you could hear were the beating of the monitors; a pleasant sound for the moment.
"She's sleeping lets not wake her," I nodded in a agreement wrapping the blanket, Laura had tighter around her.
"Its all gonna be okay," I whispered, before kissing her forehead.




Patrick's POV


"You guys are really close," Kristi looked up from her coffee at me. After we left the hospital; I took her home, and then we met up here at the diner for breakfast.
"Yeah," I looked up for a second then back down.
"Who are you worried about more; Joe or Laura?" she reached across the table taking my hand.
"Im worried he'll never wake up and she'll be worse then she was when he lost his memory, and with the difference in Laura comes the change between Pete and Stacey,"
"Cause Pete loves his sister,"
"Yeah,"
"And you, Andy and Ana; how are you gonna change in the mist of it all?"
"Ana and Andy allready changed after loosing Lizy. And I guess its more so helping everyone deal; like they helped me, for me,"
"But that's not explaining how you'll change, you and Joe are close friends,"
"Best friends..." I corrected.
"Wont you loose part of yourself with him?"
"I try not to think about that,"



Laura's POV


I felt Pete kiss my head and wrap the blanket tighter around me, but I didnt open my eyes or move. I didnt want him to ask if I was okay, or if I needed anything. The answer hadnt changed in the last 24 hours. I wasnt okay, and I only needed Joe to wake up.
"How is he?" I looked to the door seeing Charlie and Nessa.
"Okay I guess," I shrugged not moving.
"Sorry we didnt come sooner, we thought we'd give everyone a bit to settle," Nessa pulled me into a hug.
"Its okay, its just the same thing as last time,"
"Do the doctor's know anything?" Charlie asked.
"No," I said simply. They sat with me for a while not saying a word, then quietly got up leaving me alone again.



Ana's POV


"What happen?" Jordan ran to Andy the second he walked in the door.
"Daddy fell, he's allright though," I answered.
"How can you play drums?"
"You gotta play for both of us, can you do that?" Andy pulled Jordan onto his lap.
"Yeah!"
"Go set them up now in your room and get started," Jordan jumped off Andy's lap, running to his room. I sat next to Andy leaning my head against his arm.
"Im sorry," I whispered. He kissed the top of my head.
"For what?" he asked a couple minutes later.
"Trying to run away through school, it wasnt and isnt fair to you or Jordan, being on the outside watching Laura is helpful in a way," He didnt say anything just wrapped his hand in mine, "I loved her so much, she was my hero, she was always there at the drop of a dime, even before I could call for her,"
"I know," he whispered wrapping his other arm around me.
"I dont want to fail her, but I also dont want to fail you and Jordan, you guys mean the world to me,"
"Dont try to do things cause you think you'll fail us, Jordan and I are always gonna be proud of you, and Lizy too, you want to keep up with school, fine go for it, I wont stand in your way, but dont do it cause you think you're failing Lizy, do it cause it feels right," I closed my eyes as he held me, listening to the soft sounds of the drum being banged on along with the beating of his heart. Thanks to Joe and Laura, I finally saw myself; and how I was effecting the two most important people in my life right now. I was missing on the little things, Jordan's acting, and his learning to play drums. And I couldnt remember the last time I sat here with Andy like this. I was missing out on life, and I couldnt blame anyone but myself.
Sign up to rate and review this story