Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 46

by youngandreckless 1 review

Chapter 46

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-23 - Updated: 2007-02-23 - 1067 words

0Unrated
I love all your reviews! you guys make me sooo happy. thank you bunches. please keep them coming and i'm sorry for the long wait i had to much going on this week and i was at a road block on this story lol YIKES but anyways on with the story and hell yeah this is my longest chapter yet!

Chapter 46

Stacey's POV

"Where do you want to go to eat?" Pete asked as we walked out of the hospital, but I didn't hear him. I was to busy thinking over this past week. So much shit had happened. I almost lost Pete for good and that thought scared me. Sure we had our fights and our break ups but those were small things compared to this.
"stace?" Pete said breaking me from my thoughts. Grabbing my hand and he forced me to look at him. His eyes searched mine trying to find some clue as to what I was thinking.
"you ok?" I looked around the hospital lobby and noticed the people staring at us. Now was not the time or place for me to break down on him. Forcing a smile I nodded leading him out of the hospital.
"liar" he hissed narrowing his eyes at me. Shrugging my shoulders I dragged him to the car.
"tell me what's wrong" he whined climbing into the passenger seat and slamming the door.
"where do you want to eat?" I asked ignoring his whining. "you pick since you're being mean" I looked over at him and he looked like a little kid who was just told no.
"how am I being mean?" I laughed stopping at a stop light.
"you wont tell me what's wrong" I couldn't look at him because I knew I would start laughing and then he would get all upset and trust me, that is the last thing I wanted at the moment.
"baby, now is not the time or place maybe tonight" the car shook as he slammed back in his seat. "fine." I looked over at him and bit my lip hard a small chuckle threatened to escaped but I choked it down. He had pulled his hood up and now had his arms crossed leaning back in the seat pouting.
"you want to go to 'Rise and Shine'?" I asked as we pulled up to the small diner. "whatever" he snapped throwing open the door as soon as I put the car in park.
"why are you pissy now?" I asked getting out too. "I'll tell you later" he mimicked opening the diner door for me. "and how old are we?"


Pete's POV

I flicked her off as we were lead to a small booth in the back. "enjoy" the lady smiled at us before walking away. Don't smile at me. I don't like happy people at the moment. I glanced around the diner mentally checking off all the happy people that I wanted to gather up and throw into a vat of hot sauce. If I'm not happy then they don't deserve to be happy either.
"PETE" Stacey yelled kicking me trying to get my attention. My head snapped up staring at her with cold eyes.
"what do you want to drink?" she said pointing to the waitress standing at the end of the table smiling at me like she had just won the fucking lottery. Stop smiling at me or the only thing you're going to win is a kick in the teeth. After taking our order 'smiles' left us alone.
"why are you being an ass now?" Stacey sighed shaking her head at me.
Rolling my eyes I threw my hands up. "hmm I wonder. You try finding out that you're going to be a dad, then realizing that you don't know where you stand with the baby's mommy, and THEN when you do try to find out you are told not know. Baby I fucking give up"


Stacey's POV

I stared at him for a moment trying to process all he had just said. "ok so you want to talk. Lets talk" I sighed pulling my legs up under me as I got comfortable in the booth. "Finally" he grinned his face lighting up and returning to the pete I know and love. "are you sure you are not a girl? You have more mood swings than I do"
"baby you for one should know I'm not a girl. Or do you want to go to the bathroom so I can prove it to you again? Hell we can go for twins" he smirked spinning his knife around on the table. I felt a faint blush creep up onto my cheeks.
"shut up" I laughed smiling a thank you as the waitress brought us our drinks.
"so where do we stand?" he asked putting all the games aside and going straight for the serious talk.
"honestly Pete, I don't know"


Nessa's POV

"do you think everything will ever be ok again?" I asked Charlie as we walked down the street holding hands.
"I sure as hell hope so. Not only for fall out boy, but for the sanity of my friends" he said glancing into a music shop that was currently playing the boys latest video.
"I love your friends" I said suddenly as we stood there watching the video. "whys that" I glanced up at him biting my bottom lip "with out them we would have never gotten together on that cruise ship"
"you don't think I would have approached you on my own" he said trying not to laugh. Hell I think I even saw a faint tint to his cheeks.
"I sure as hell don't." I laughed dodging his fingers as they attacked my side.
"why you little..." suddenly he stopped and stared straight into my eyes. "I love you"


Charlie's POV

She stared up at me with wide eyes. "what?" she whispered almost as if she was afraid that if she talked to loud I would disappear.
"I love you" I said again but this time with more confidence. I searched her eyes for any type of emotion. But they were blank. My heart quickened. What if she doesn't feel the same? How could I have been so stupid! Who in their right mind would ever love me! Suddenly with a smile she threw herself into my arms
"I love you too"
Sign up to rate and review this story