Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 47

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 47

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-23 - Updated: 2007-02-23 - 1028 words

0Unrated
Stacey wrote more then I did I think. hmm oh well at least I made it to a 1000 words like I always do. enjoy. xoxo





Chapter 47








Stacey's POV


I stared at him for a moment, "I love you; you know that, and of course I want you in our baby's life..."
"But.." he asked leaning back in the booth.
"Im not sure if im ready for there to be an us again right now. I just dont want to rush it between us cause of the baby,"
"What happens if we give this time, take it slow and you realize that you dont want to be with me again; how do we handle that?"
"Im not saying I wont ever want you back, I just dont want it to be rushed,"
"All this has showed me how much I miss and love you; im an idiot seriously. We'll do this how you want; and if you wanna take it slow and wait then thats whats gonna be done," he smiled reaching across the table grabbing my hand.


Pete's POV


I wont make the same mistake again. This time its not just her; im fighting for, its our baby too. I owe it to this baby, lil Pete and her to correct it and treat her the way im suppose to. And that means letting my little sister really grow up, and be who she is; only run to her rescue when she asks me too. I'll use the wedding as a bonding with Stacey not something to push her away. "So we know where we stand at the moment, right? I'll move into Joe's and Laura's for the time being..."
"Yeah, that might be best," she half smiled at me.


Stacey's POV


If it were just me; I'd scream at him not to leave me alone in the apartment, but it wasnt just me anymore. I had to think of the baby; and in order for Pete and I to get where we use to be, we couldnt live in the same place, and I couldnt just give in to him so easily. I had to make him realize I will not be put last anymore; and if he puts me last then he'll put our baby last. And that is something I wont stand for.
"I dont want us planning Joe and Laura's wedding to be a problem, this is something im doing mostly for Joe, I dont want you to feel like im trying to make my life about my sister, cause im not,"
"I know, and it wont; as long as we dont let it," he nodded in agreement, we ate silently; looking at each other and smiling. He pulled out his phone a moment later; typing then closing and putting it back in his pocket.
"Done?" he asked. I nodded, taking his hand following him out of the diner.



Andy's POV


I closed my eyes after she stopped talking; her words were hitting my heart fast but in a great way. Sure everything around us was getting worse, but I was getting her back so it didnt seem so bad. I moved when she got up, "Leaving me?" I pouted, she shook her head walking to our room. I waited a moment for her to come back, but she didnt. So I followed her.
"Bed's better for sleeping," she smiled as I crawled in next to her, she placed her head on my chest, wrapping her one hand in mine, squeezing tight. I whispered I love you, once hearing her reply back i love you too, my eyes drifted closed once again and I was off into sleep land.



Patrick's POV


"I will never understand this boy," I shook my head closing my phone.
"Who?" Kristi asked looking up at me.
"Pete, hes got something important to tell us, involving Laura and Joe, I'd think he be trying to fix it all with Stacey but yet hes still trying to run his sister's life,"
"Maybe hes not, maybe hes gonna tell you all that hes gonna let her do whatever she wants,"
"Not likely," I shook my head looking towards the movie. I had only watched three minutes of the hour it had been on. maybe I should pay attention more.



Nessa's POV


I buried my head into the nape of his neck, feeling his arms wrap around my waist. He held me tightly, I lifted my head smiling, kissing his lips. "Mr. tough guy is all sweet," I cooed.
"Dont push your luck," he unwrapped his arms from around me, straightening himself as people passed us.
"What's wrong?"
"I got an image to maintain," he said serious, then smirked taking my hand; Once out of the view of people again he pulled me close kissing me. I was on cloud nine; he pulled away as his phone rang. "Pete wants a meeting, dealing with Joe and Laura, in an hour at Joe and Laura's place, wanna go with me?"
"Of course, that is if you want me to go..." I bit on my bottom lip. he didnt respond with words just kissed me again.



Ana's POV


We sat scattered around Joe and Laura's living room; it felt weird being here without them here. "I wanna plan the wedding for my sister and Joe, I want it to be ready by the 2nd of April for them," Pete explained.
"What if he dont wake up?" I voiced the question everyone was probably thinking.
"He'll wake up," Stacey looked up from a magazine Laura had had around the house.
"Okay so you both have lost your mind," Patrick mumbled from the corner.
"No, we havent, Joe is gonna wake up and he and my sister will be married on the second, with or without you guys help,"
"We'll help, just tell us what to do," Charlie spoke up.
"Yeah we'll help," I agreed.
"What about you guys?" Pete looked to Patrick, Andy and Nessa.
"Yeah im in, let me help," Nessa smiled.
"What do you want me to do?" Patrick asked.
"Yeah, yeah count me in," Andy sighed, as Pete and I glared at him.
Sign up to rate and review this story