Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 48

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 48

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-26 - 1032 words

0Unrated
haha so my chapters are getting longer! hell yeah please review i love reading them! and for those of you who have been you effing rock! i love you bunches!


Chapter 48

Pete's POV

I never realized how much work planning a wedding was, and hell it's not even my own wedding. It's been two weeks and still no change in Joe. But I was determined to make this all work for him. Hell if this kid wants wedding, a wedding is what he will get.
"you know I don't really feel right buying Laura's dress with out her" Ana said slowly as we walked into David's Bridal. I nodded in agreement before shrugging "if we don't get it then who will? Are you going to go drag her out of the hospital to try on dress?" she looked at me before shaking her head.
"I would pay money to see that one" Stacey laughed picking up a magazine off the table next to the door.
"do you remember which one she wanted?" Kristi asked looking over her shoulder. Her only reply was the continuous flipping of the pages.
"THAT ONE" she yelled pointing to a gorgeous strapless dress that had a beaded lace bodice and a scallop edge with a voluminous organza skirt with pick-up detail and a chapel train; or at least that's what the summary said anyways.
"Can I help you?" a sales lady asked walking up to us.
"yes. Do you have this dress in a size 6?" Nessa asked pointing to the magazine. The lady looked at the picture before nodding.
"Yes ma'am, are you the bride to be?" she asked with a huge smile. Nessa laughed shaking her head. "Nope not today, maybe one day. But we are trying to help a friend out. So we are going to need that dress" the lady nodded once again before going to retrieve the dress. "Here you go" She said returning with a large plastic bag. I nodded my approval before stepping out of the way so the girls could see it.
"What kind of bridesmaid dresses are you wearing?" I asked as they ooh'd and ahh'd over the dress. They all looked at each other in panic "didn't think about that one" Stacey mumbled walking over to the rack of dresses.
"What are their colors again?" she mumbled leafing through the dresses.
"Like a pool or aqua and like a silvery color" Ana replied joining her at the rack. I laughed picturing those colors in my head "who the hell picks those colors, OWW damn it that hurt" I whined rubbing the spot that Ana had just hit. "serves you right! Those are very pretty colors and the colors your sister wanted so shut your mouth"
"Stacey! Ana just yelled at me and she HIT me" I pouted wrapping my arms around her waist. "good"
"What about this one!" Nessa called holding up a sleeveless spaghetti strap satin ball gown that had a chiffon drape neck and a back tail.
"dude no fucking way isn't that the one that laura had pointed out in one of those magazines" Stacey yelled pulling away from me to admire the dress. "I think it is. Do you think she would want that as a bridesmaid dress?" kristi asked gently running her hand over the satin. Stacey nodded before walking over to the lady and telling her the sizes and color. "So whats left to do?"


Patrick's POV
"You should have seen them Patrick! I cant believe you made me go by myself" Pete pouted throwing himself down on the couch. He was telling me about the shopping trip to David's Bridal. "and hell why do dresses need to cost so fucking much. I swear its like someone just took a gun and blew a hole in my bank account."
"Oh stop whining" Kristi laughed pushing his feet off the couch so she would have room to sit. "you only paid for laura's and stacey's dress. You could have paid for ALL the dresses" His eyes grew wide before shaking his head rapidly "thank god I didn't. $3000 for two dresses is by far enough."
"$3000? For a dress! What were they made out of gold?" I asked looking at the pictures Kristi had taken of the dress. "wow. Atleast they are pretty" Kristi nodded her head in agreement before walking to the kitchen to get a drink
"so whats with the two of you?" Pete asked moving to sit up. "what do you mean?" ok so I know it was a stupid question but at the moment I don't even know what we are. How am I supposed to explain it to pete?
"I mean like are you two an item? Are you just fuck buddies? What?" I chocked on a sip of my drink that I just took. Fuck buddies? Damn! Couldn't he have choosen nicer words?
"I'm not sure"


Laura's POV

"MOMMY! Your back!" I looked around and once again I was back in the green meadow. "I am!" I smiled picking up emma and twirling her around. I set her back down before taking her hand and leading her over to Joe.
"come home to me" I whispered sitting next to him. He gave me a sad smile before shrugging "i don't know how to leave" I nodded accepting his answer. Hell I don't even know how I get here much less how to leave.
"whats going on out there?" he asked playing with a blade of grass.
"honestly. I don't know. I haven't left your side" I told him honestly. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me towards him.
"I love you" he whispered into my ear. I shuddered as waves of pleasure washed over me. It has been so long since I have been able to hear those words. "I love you too!"
"Dance with me" he laughed jumping up suddenly. "what! There's no music" as if on cue a slow song started to play.
"you were saying?" he smiled offering me his arm. Taking his hand I place one hand on his shoulder and he wrapped his around my waist. I wish this would never end.
Sign up to rate and review this story