Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Your Inadequate World

Introduction to my world(Rin)

by Confusedchick 0 reviews

Sesshoumaru and Rin have finally realized that they belong together and now while getting ready for the "big day", they will discover things that might change things forever....

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-03 - 731 words

0Unrated
Your Inadequate World
They sat quietly together wrapped in each others arms in silence. After making love to Sesshomaru, Rin was tired and excitied as she drifted off into a deep sleep.As she dreamed, she held tigher to her lover and smiled slightly in her sleep. Gently Sesshoumaru brushed his long fingernails through her long black silky hair. He thought of the event that lead to the position that they were in now.

*Rin had just come from Kaede's hut across the river with the biggest smile plastered on her face.

"She said yes! She said yes!!!!" Rin shouted and jumped into his arms. He smiled slightly as he saw the beautiful women she had become. She planted a light kiss on his lips that got deeper and deeper until she had to stop him. She placed her hands on his huge furry chest and slightly pushed him off of her lips.

"If we keep this up Kaede will see us and change her mind." she whispered.

Sesshoumaru growled a little. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Let's go finish what we started in the woods over there." She exclaimed and stared in his eyes with lust and he swiftly dipped into depths of the forest.*

Sesshomaru blushed a little and silently fell to sleep with Rin laying in his arms.

The next day was consumed of fake smiles and laughters during the visit of his old village. They were tired and hungry when they finally reached Kagome's village. Kagome, wearing a purple kimono, came out of her hut with the biggest smile upon her face when she saw them. Following behind her was Inuyasha with a usual scowl on his face.

"Oh my gosh! Rin!!!! I heard the news!" Kagome screamed. Rin ran over to hug Kagome and the usual kiss on the cheek.

"Sesshoumaru..." Inuyasha growled.

"Inuyasha.... You look weaker than before." Sesshoumaru replied with the same blank look he gave almost everyone.

"Ugh!!!!!!!! I'm tired of you!!!" Inuyasha yelled then ran towards the demon with full force only tapping Sesshoumaru in the stomach. Then they began their usual wrestling match.

"So anyways, Rin when is the big day?" Kagome said completely ignoring the men in the background.

"We were thinking sometime in the Summer so it can be nice outside." Rin replied while smiling. She was so happy to see her best friend again.

"Oh ok you know we will be there. We can't wait, but- Can you give me a moment?" Kagome's huge smile turned into a frown.

"Of course." Rin answered. The Kagome slowly turned around and glowered at Inuyasha and his brother fighting.

"Inuyasha..." She whispered then screamed, "SIT!!!!!!!!" Kagome was simply sastified when she heard the big thud in the ground then forribiden words afterwards.

"I'm sorry for that, anyways you know you have our blessings, especially Miroku and Sango's, even though they couldn't be here at the moment."

"That's good to hear, but I think we should depart for now. Since me and Sesshy have much to do." Rin explained. Inuyasha snickered and Sesshoumaru glared at him angrily.

"Ok, Rin. It was nice to see you again, next time it will hopefully be more pleasant, perhaps." Kagome then glared at Inuyasha then back at Rin.

"Hope so. Let's go Sesshy!" Rin said almost squealing.

"Yeah bye, Sesshy!" Inuyasha yelled almost for the whole village to hear. Sesshoumaru's eyes turned red and he was about to jump for the half demon's throat until Rin gently laid her hand on his shoulder and gave him the puppy dog face. 'Damn that face.' he thought. His eyes slowly turned back to their normal color and he began to walk into the forest with Rin behind him waving goodbye to her friends. He then gently pulled Rin next to him and she intertwined her fingers into his and smiled.

"You know alot is going to change when the big day comes."

Yay! I am complete!!! I actually thought about writing a fan fic a while, but i was scared it wouldnt match up to all these great fan fics. :'( I ended up doing it I hoped you liked it!!!! My inspiration goes to my husband (boy friend) Zane. HI! anywayz i will be updating soon. I take good and bad reviews. Bad reviews make me stronger and make me work harder!
DUCES!
Zane's Wifey
Sign up to rate and review this story