Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Your Inadequate World

Sesshoumaru's World

by Confusedchick 1 review

Sesshoumaru explains his world to Rin and Rin is having a hard time trying to grasp his meaning and why its so cruel!

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Rin, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 1136 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

The couple had been walking for several hours before Sesshoumaru was satsfied with the sleeping space he had found for them. The sweet and quiet Rin never complained though. She had learned when she was little that arguing was just going to make them travel farther so, she just enjoyed the scenery. Then she quickly turned her head to her lover and gave a confused look. Rin tilted her head and stared at him. Sesshoumaru growled as he noticed the miko starring at him.

"Yes, Rin?" He asked sounding as if he was pushing away his annoyance. Everytime she gave him that look a stupid or horrible question was coming.

"Nothing." Rin replied and continued to give him the look.

"Rin.." Sesshoumaru demanded.

"Well...why don't you smile?" Rin questioned. Sesshoumaru winced.

"Because I dont want to." he answered simply.

"Sesshoumaru..."

"Because in Sesshoumaru's world we do not smile unless being enterained." Rin gave him the most confused look she had ever given anyone.

"Well thats stupid." She said like it was nothing.

'Why so?" Sesshoumaru asked without taking his eye off the forest.

"Hm..It's just that only smiling when your entertained leaves you very little room to smile, I learned to smile when your happy or when excited or even have something to look foward to." Rin said then put on the biggest smile. Sesshoumaru found a tree he liked and sat down, motioning for Rin to sit by him. She did so and layed on his chest. He wrapped his long arms around her whole body, while his hands meeting at the bottom of her stomach.

"Is that right?" Sesshoumaru questioned.

"Yep! Sesshoumaru do you feel happy or do you have something to look forward to?" Rin asked with the innocence seeping into her voice.

"Well......Sesshoumaru does have something to look foward to, for the first time in his life." Sesshoumaru replied.

"And what is that?" Rin asked.

"Marrying you, I would have to say." Sesshoumaru replied then for the first time all that day, he smiled. Rin smiled and turned to him and saw his smile.

"You know things are alot quieter since you sent Jaken away." Rin said while trying to change the very delicate subject.

"Yeah, Sesshoumaru couldn't have him complaining and mumbling all day once he found out about us." He said then grabbed Rin by the arm and kissed her passionately. Rin's hands traveled from her hips to his face, sweeping it. She broke the kiss, but remained closed to his lips.

"What's your world like?" Rin asked obvisouly teasing Sesshoumaru.

"Well, Rin, It's depressing and quiet. Your not allowed to laugh unless enterained , not allowed to have fun unless your village is safe and nothing will happen to it. It's dark all the time. Though the sun shines. You are requried to have children so they can have a future King or Queen. Seeing a human was forribden, let alone marrying one." Sesshoumaru explained Rin who looked absouletly hurt. The last words stung her chest. Sesshoumaru saw this look and decided right then and there he did not like that look.

"But Sesshoumaru couldn't live in that world with his mother. Even in the Summer it's cold there, and dark. Sesshoumaru would like nothing more than to marry Rin." He then pulled Rin close again.

"Your world is very....hurtful and wierd , it's so....un-understandable." Rin tried to explain, which she did nearly above a whisper.

"It's the world Sesshoumaru had to grow up in." Sesshoumaru replied.

"Well atleast you don't have to live in it anymore." She said then smile. Sesshoumaru was relieved to see her smile again.

"Come here, Love." Rin loved it when he called her that. It made her seemed his. Not just some human that follows him. Bringing burdens unto him like boulders. He pulled her as close as he possibly could and kissed her cheek and moved to her forehead and then to her lips. He planned to take it slow, he was in control. He began to undress her slowly as he moved to her neck. He finally realesed her full body. She began to undress him and realese his manhood. She smiled and began to moan softly as he moved from her neck to her breasts. "Sess...," was all she could get out as she enjoyed this wonderful sensation that swam through her body. He loved it when she tried to say his name while they made love and it showed as his swollen manhood got bigger. He slowly layed her down and slowly kissed each spot in the path of her flower like a new piece land. She moaned half of his name again and he smiled. He finished exploring her with his tongue and then he was ready to let something else do the exploring. He then licked his lips and moved to her face and begin to kiss her softly, which was driving her wild. He then slowly thrusted into her and he heard her small cry she did everytime he did so. He kissed her forehead to make sure she was alright, because he always worried when she cried. She nodded and smiled. He then thrusted again and again until she shouted out his name to the heavens. Sesshoumaru then realesed into his lover. He layed back on the grass and she layed on his chest. She ran her fingers through the furr on his chest. He held her close to him and covered her with his cloth.

"Sesshoumaru?" Rin asked very softly.

"Yes?" Sesshoumaru replied.

"Are you going to be ashamed when all your friends from your world see you get married to a human?" Rin asked.

"Hell no Sesshoumaru will not be ashamed to get married to my RIN. Don't think because my world didn't like certain things that I didn't like them either!" Sesshoumaru's voice started to get louder and louder and this scared Rin. He sensed this and rubbed Rin's back.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"I....think we should get.........some sleep." Rin said nervously.

"Rin, I am so sorry I never meant to raise my voice at you." Sesshoumaru said then took his fingers and pulled her head up to his face.

"I love you, Rin." He said then kissed her softly.

"I love you too, Sesshy!" Rin replied and snickered. Seshoumaru just gave her a cold stare. Rin stuck her tonuge out at him.

Hi again I updated like I promised yay me! Alot of crap has been going on so sorry if I was takin too long for you anywayz stay tuned for the next chappie! And sorry if some of the words are spelled wrong my friend was not helping with my spelling at All! Anywayz please review that would be very nice :)
Zane's Wifey
Sign up to rate and review this story