Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Your Inadequate World

World 3: Rings

by Confusedchick 2 reviews

Sesshoumaru has picked out a ring finally for Rin and he goes to Kagome for advice. But what happens when Rin sees them in the same place he proposed with the wrong idea in her head...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Kagome, Rin, Sesshoumaru - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-17 - 943 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

Sesshoumaru and Rin were walking to the chapel to take one last look at the place they would tie bonds at. Kaede was going to be the pastor and Kagome and Inuyasha's 8 year old girl was going to be their flower girl. They were going to have white daises everywhere to decorate the small chapel. Daises were Rin's favorite and Sesshoumaru didn't want anything too girly at their wedding. So he simply requested that the daises were white or black. (Black daises did not exsist.) The only problem is Sesshoumaru has to pick out a ring for Rin, which he has not told her this yet. See in the Fuedal Era you didn't recieve 2 rings, you recieved one and that was at your wedding band, but of course Sesshoumaru was too dignified to buy a ring. People might think he was a punk or something, but he promised Rin he would buy it on his own. The question is, WHERE? When they had finally reached the chapel Sesshoumaru had a plan. He would tell Rin to stay at the chapel and he would run to Kagome's village and ask her for advice on a ring he would pick up on his way there. He was pulled out of thought by his beautiful mate.

"Sesshoumaru, what do you think?" She said in a very small voice.

"It's beautiful." Sesshoumaru said. Rin smiled.

'"They worked very hard on this, I love it very much." She explained. She went over to talk to a young lady that was putting up flowers and started talking. 'I'd better hurry up and go before night falls.' Sesshoumaru thought. He went up behind Rin and placed his hands on her small hips and she blushed.

"I'm going to look around the village. I should be back by night fall." He whispered in her ear. She thought she would melt in his arms. She simply whispered,

"Ok." He turned her around and kissed her softly and walked out of the door silently. 'I hate lieing to Rin! When this ring thing is over I won't ever lie to her again!' He yelled to himself. He began to run to Kagome's village, he found a ring shop and bought a nice wedding band. The next thing he knew he was in Kagome's village. He saw Kagome and Inuyasha's little girl playing with that monk and demon slayer's child. 'What are those kid's names?' He thought as he searched for Kagome.

"Kaya and Saku becareful!" He heard the demon slayer, Sango call out. He ran to her in the flick of an eye.

"Where is Kagome?" Sesshoumaru demanded with his usual cold glare.

"Hi to you too, and she's in the back." Sango said. He began to walk in the hut.

"With Inuyasha." She smirked and walked outside. He kept walking in like it was nothing. When he walked in he saw Kagome positioned in Inuyasha's lap. they were kissing passionately. 'There are more important things going on.' He went over and grabbed Kagome by the arm silently.

"What the-Sesshoumaru put her down!" Inuyasha yelled.

"Her presence is required. She will be back." He said in his cold demanding voice and dragged Kagome out of the hut and into the forest, listening to her constant 'Ow and Eek!'

"I have the ring. I need your approval." He demanded under a whisper. She started to examine it.

Rin had been looking everywhere for Sesshoumaru. He was nowhere in the village to be found. 'Rin just calm down, he'll show up.' She thought to herself. So to calm down she decided she would go to the place Sesshoumaru proposed to her. That place always calmed her down if her Sesshy couldn't be there. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Sesshoumaru there- and KAGOME!!! She couldn't hear anything but she could see clearly.

"So what do you think?" He said holding the ring up to her face. Rin almost died. 'He could he!?!?!?!' She burst into tears, which brought the attention of Sesshoumaru to her. He was confused then looked at the scene before him.

"NOOOOOOOO!" He shouted. He ran towards Rin while she ran away from him. He left the confused miko and a ring on the ground to lay in confusion then hurt when she discovered what was going on.

"No, Rin, never." She whispered to herself and picked up the ring and headed towards where they ran.

"Rin just let Sesshoumaru explain!!!!" He yelled for the whole world to hear. He finally caught up to her and grabbed her arm. Her beautiful face stained with tears.

"Listen. Sesshoumaru would never do something like that to you. Sesshoumaru-"

"But you lied. You said you were going to explore the village. This is not the village! Why did you lie?" She asked with tears spilling from her eyes.

"Sesshoumaru couldn't tell you. Sesshoumaru was just-"

"But you did.You lied Sesshoumaru. To be with my best friend!-"

"No, it is not like that listen to Sesshoumaru!" Sesshoumaru tried to explain.

"No you listen to me! You don't have to worry about being tied down to this human anymore. It doesn't matter now. You can be with Kagome now. Goodbye, Sesshoumaru." Rin whispered and pulled away from his grasp. She ran as far away as she could get. And for the first time in his life, he cried.

Aww I hate bad parts. They suck and make me cry. Anywayz I hope you enjoyed this chapater. I will update soon cause I am in the middle of chapter 4 right now.Trust me there will be a happy ending! :) Review please!
DUCES!
Zane's Wifey
Sign up to rate and review this story