Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Im Not OK ... It's A Thing Called HIGH SCHOOL

Chapter 3

by leitchy 0 reviews

tThis is pretty short. sorry!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 242 words

0Unrated
"Frank, why don't you go and talk to the new kid. He's sitting by himself." I said as we sat at the table, eating our lunch. "Do you really think that's safe? Frank's a bit ... you know, full on." Mikey said, Bob nodding in agreement. "Well, he likes to play the guitar. I thought they'd have something in common." Gerard said backing me up.

"Oh God." Mikey groaned raspily as he reached for his puffer and took a long breath in. "Hmm?" I sounded. Gerard winked and nodded towards Sam who was walking past us. We all laughed. "Oh Mikey! What are we going to do with you?" I asked. "Oh don't you talk Amy. You aren't any better!" Frank said, winking at me. Gerard looked up at us with a puzzled look on his face. "Hmph! Frank leave me alone! Go talk to the new kid. I think his name is Ray." I said angrily. "What was all the about?" Mikey asked, fixing his glasses. "Nothing!" I said, a bit too quickly. "You know, its all about how Amy likes-" I cut Bob off with a "Shut the fuck up!" "Sorry Amy. Maybe you should just tell hi" "I said, DROP IT!" I was so annoyed by now. Gerard could not find out. It would be so embarrassing. Lunchtime was awkward and excruciatingly slow. Frank sat with Ray, scared of facing me again and the rest of us ate in silence.
Sign up to rate and review this story