Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Will You Dance To This Beat And Hols A Lover Close?

Long time ago

by leitchy 0 reviews

Amy, an old friend of Ryan's pays a surprise visit!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 479 words

0Unrated
I don't own any of these characters ... they are all real people (lol) and own themselves ... yeah, ok, that sounds weird, but, anyway. I don't own them!






The plane trip was pretty crap. It took so long and I was so very bored. I kept thinking about the surprised looks on Spencer and Ryan's faces ... well, I at least hoped they would be surprised!




I took a cab to the part of the city where so many of my letters had been addressed to. I was so excited!




knock knock That door was quite nice. Hmm, I wonder if he realizes how big his band is in Australia? The sound of the door opening brought me back to my senses. "Hello?" I looked into his dark brown eyes. Wow, he was gorgeous in person. As much as I wanted to say something, finding myself face-to-face with Brendon Urie made me feel like I had nothing to say. Then I remembered why I was here.




"Are you like, some crazed fan who found out where we were living?" He asked, closing the door slightly. "No! Of course I'm not. I'm Amy. I'm a friend of Ryan's" I replied, still in shock.




"Oh." He looked kinda sad. "Well, come in I guess. I was actually hoping you were a crazed fan. I mean, then I'd know that we had at least one fan who was that addicted." He smiled, held out his arm and led me into the living room as I laughed at his comment. He seemed to be such a gentleman.




"So, how do you know Ryan?" Brendon asked, as we sat on his couch sipping some lemonade. It had been about 20 minutes since I turned up at his front door. "Well, our Mum's were really good friends when he lived in Australia. A/N. Ryan Ross never lived in Australia. I just put that in cos it fits with the story! Anyway, we grew up as really good friends, and when he moved here we kept in contact." I replied, nibbling at the few cashews Brendon had put out. "Cool. So, umm, does he know you're here?" "Well, it's actually a surprise-" I was cut off when two guys walked in the front door. I smiled as I recognized them as Ryan and Spencer. -Spencer was our other close friend.




"Hey Brendon, Who ... Oh my God ... Amy?!" Ryan started his sentence but didn't finish as he ran across the room -and he never did well at cross country!- and I then found myself being suffocated by his hug. "Hey Ryan! Err ... Surprise!" I laughed, trying to breathe. He just hugged me. And hugged me. "Ok Ryan, You've had enough. It's my turn to hug her now!" Spencer cut in. Ryan let go, not too willingly, and Spencer wrapped his arms around me. "Hey Spence!"




Wow, what a day!
Sign up to rate and review this story