Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Will You Dance To This Beat And Hols A Lover Close?

Dance to this beat

by leitchy 0 reviews

they go clubbing!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 483 words

0Unrated
"I still can't believe you're here! I'm so happy!" Ryan stated as he hugged me for the twentieth time as we walked down the street towards this club they were taking me. "Yeah, I was pretty excited to be coming here you know!" "Ooh! You can meet our final member of Panic! His name's Jon. He's really nice. He's bringing his girlfriend Melody." Spencer said. I smiled at them, wondering if any of them had girlfriends. If I have to meet Ryan's girlfriend tonight, I think I'll die.




"So, met any girls yet?" I asked them, trying to be discreet. "Well, Brendon has girls all over him, he just doesn't do anything about it! He has a partner whom he loves ... Anyway, I tell him to send them my way! I don't have one. Neither does Ry on the other hand." I really hope they didn't see my smile at Spencer's words. "Pete might be coming tonight!" Brendon said, sounding hopeful. "Who's Pete?" I asked. "Pete. Pete Wentz. You know, from Fall Out Boy. He's Brendon's Boyfriend." Ryan informed me. "Oh ..." I replied, the answer finally hitting me. Brendon cheesily smiled and looked down at the ground. "Nice cons!" He told me. I grinned remembering how I got them. "Thanks. Remember these Ry?" I asked, pulling up my black jeans so he could view my favourite pair of shoes! "Oh my God! After all these years you still have them?" Was his reply. Brendon looked confused. "They were my old shoes and when we were moving, I gave them to Amy cos she had always been in love with my black pinstripe converses!" Ryan told him. "Haha! Yes, she always did love those!" Spencer cut in.




"Am's, this is Jon. Jon, this is Amy. And this is Melody." Ryan did all the introductions as we met up at the club. I shyly smiled as Jon shook my hand. Another gorgeous guy. I think I'll be in Heaven the next few weeks.




I sat with Brendon, Ryan and Pete -Who is really nice, and pretty hot too!- and watched Spencer dance with some random and Jon with Melody. "You wanna dance?" Ryan's voice interrupted my thoughts. I grinned -probably rather idiotically too- and nodded a yes. He smiled and took my hand, leading me to the dance floor. I felt slightly underdressed, wearing my black jeans, my old cons -well, Ry's cons ...- and my Fall Out Boy tee. -Very embarrassing when you meet the bassist!- then again, Ryan was in pretty much the same thing, just change Fall Out Boy to From First To Last and you have his outfit!




I danced with Ryan for the rest of the night, and I loved every minute of it! He was such a sweetie. I really think I'm falling for him. I don't think I should say anything though, it might ruin my relationship with him.
Sign up to rate and review this story