Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Will You Dance To This Beat And Hols A Lover Close?

Lying is the most fun

by leitchy 0 reviews

amy cant sleep.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 465 words

0Unrated
Ryan had convinced me to stay at the apartment with them. I hadn't booked a hotel, I had planned on finding one when I got there, so it didn't really matter. I couldn't sleep. All I could think of was Ryan and the way he held me as we danced. We had so much fun! We talked, we laughed and we danced. I wish it had never ended.




I decided to get a drink. I was thirsty, and it may help. As I walked down the corridor, I heard music coming from Ryan's room. I stood outside his door, listening to him play his guitar. Funnily enough, he was playing my all-time favourite song of theirs -lying is the most fun. I knocked at the door. Immediately, the music stopped, and I heard footsteps walking towards the door. "Hey. What are you doing still up?" Ryan asked as he poked his head around the door. "I couldn't sleep. I came to get a drink, but I heard music coming from your room. That's my favourite song you know?" I put on my best smile. Damn, I was such a bad flirt! Then I remembered I had my little Tinkerbell boxers and singlet top on. "Cool. Feel free to listen if you want. Nice pj's by the way." Ryan winked as he led me inside. Damn! He noticed them.




I'd love to learn the guitar again. I used to learn as a kid, but didn't really do much about it. I loved the sound of it, and the way your hand would move as you played. Ok, so, maybe it was a fun to watch Ryan play the guitar, but really, it is a good instrument. Especially if you have the sexy bonus of Ryan Ross playing it!




We must've sat there playing -and listening on my behalf- for hours, for I fell asleep. I awoke to the sound of guitars. Wow, does this place ever have silence? Anyway, I realized I was not in my room. Then I remembered I was in Las Vegas ... and not in my room there either. "Morning sleepy head!" I looked over to where the voice came from. Wasn't hard. I looked up. Oh my God! I had fallen asleep on Ryan Ross' bed and was now lying in his lap. "Let's get some breakfast. Don't bother bout getting changed, sometimes we stay in our pj's all day." He said, looking down at me. It was as we were walking out of the room, that I realized all Ryan was wearing was black silk boxers! He slept shirtless ... mmm.




Breakfast was good. Kinda odd sitting around in pj's with 4 guys. It was a nice meal though. I'll never get sick of bacon, egg and hashbrowns! I wonder who cooked it.
Sign up to rate and review this story