Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Will You Dance To This Beat And Hols A Lover Close?

Douse the lights

by leitchy 0 reviews

x-box and a walk in the park

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 468 words

0Unrated
"Whatcha wanna do today?" Ryan asked me as they lounged around, watching Jon and Spencer play Halo on the X-box. "Umm, maybe you could show me around the city? I've never been out of Australia before ..." I replied, laughing as Jon screamed in agony as Spencer killed him for the third time in Halo. "Hah! My turn! You lost!" Brendon cried. "I'm gonna kick your ass Spence!" Jon threw the controller to Brendon and thumped down onto the lounge. "Well, go get Tinkerbell off if you want me to take you around." Ryan said, getting annoyed at Jon's fake crying. I raised an eye-brow. Jon pouted. Ryan blushed furiously. "I ... err, I meant your pyjamas ... and putting on clothes ..."




!5 minutes later, dressed in clothing, Ryan and I left the apartment and walked into the fresh (ok, fresh-ish) air of Las Vegas. Ryan took me to the park where we decided to sit and watch the people go by. "Wow. A park. I've never seen one of these before!" I said. Ryan rolled his eyes. "Well, what do you want to do?" "I dunno ..." I dragged on. "Let's walk then." I nodded to his comment and took the arm that he stretched out for me.




A long way onto the `bush' (I know, bush in Las Vegas?) Ryan stopped us, and we sat on some of the low branches on a thick tree. "You know, I've always liked you. Ever since we first met, I always had a crush on you. Then, in high school, I liked you a lot. And now, I realize, I don't like you, I love you." Ryan said; blush rising in his cheeks, making them so red. I couldn't help but smile. I tackled him in a hug and he burst out laughing. "Ry, I've always loved you. And, looking now, I realize-" I was cut off by Ryan saying "No! Please don't let it be an `I used to love you, but now I like you...'" "No, I've always loved you, and I still do." I reassured him, grinning like an idiot. I wasn't the only one grinning like an idiot as Ryan soon joined me.




Walking back to his apartment (I didn't get to see much of the city, but it was an awesome day!) hand in hand, we watched as the sun slowly set. "Who do you think is still playing Halo?" He asked out of the blue. "Err, they'd still be playing it?" I asked. "Duh!" Was his reply. I grinned, thinking Brendon and Spencer, considering out easily Jon was beaten. "Not Jon, I can tell you that much." I said. Ryan nodded, smiling at my comment.




Well, today was a pretty good day. Had an ... interesting dinner. - Won't go there! Also, had fun falling asleep in Ryan's arms. Yay!
Sign up to rate and review this story