Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Will You Dance To This Beat And Hols A Lover Close?

It's time for us to take a chance

by leitchy 3 reviews

some things happen ...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 785 words

0Unrated
"Ryan, you know that I love you this much!" I said, holding my arms out as far as possible from the other, as we walked back towards the unit. Ryan laughed and gave me the cutest smile I'd ever seen. "Of course honey and I love you twice that!" He grinned and pecked my on the cheek. "Good." I replied, pushing against the door we had just arrived at and kissing him roughly. He moaned into my mouth, trying to gain control, but I wasn't going to let him. After a few moments, I broke the kiss, only to unlock the door and make our way towards our room. I pushed Ryan onto the bed and fell on top of him, straddling his hips and bending down to a deep kiss. Ryan played with the hem of my shirt, trying to pull it over my head at one stage, but was not willing to break our kiss. I laughed as he tried to continue kissing and pulling. But it was hopeless. I pulled back as he got the shirt over my head, and I did the same to him. His was easier though ... he didn't have two on! Haha, bad choice Amy!




After removing a few more articles of clothing, I let my hand travel down to Ryan's hardening erection. I stroked him through the silk of his boxers, and listened to his moans. I smiled, stopping shortly to rid him of the material, and leant down, placing a few kisses along his shaft. He bucked his hips up at me, so I held him down with one hand, and using the other to gently play with his balls. Ryan unclasped my bra as he regained some composure, trying to see all of me. "Stop! I'm going to cum soon, and I want to wait!" He hissed, trying to pull out of my grip. I gave him a shy smile and muttered an apology. "No, don't worry. It's me ... I'm pretty weak when it comes to ... that." He turned red as he said this. I leant down and kissed him, parting my lips to give him better access. I giggled as he rolled me so I was underneath him, and I felt his erection pressing into my hip. Man, he was pretty big. Naturally, this started to worry me.




Ryan sucked on my neck, leaving a love bite. He slowly moved down my body, paying extra attention to my breasts and belly button. He blew on my stomach and dragged his lips down my thighs, leaving me giggling and moaning. He then pulled my underwear off, and parted my legs slightly. He grinned up at me. "What?" I asked in question to his moronic grin. "You seem pretty wet already!" he exclaimed. I blushed and tried to utter some explanation, but he shushed me as he continued up my body to place a kiss on my lips. "Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm a bit nervous ... I've never done this before and your pretty big ..." I trailed off. "Am's, if it hurts, I'll stop. I've never done this before, but I don't want to hurt you. Just tell me what you like ... and what you don't like." He said, sheepishly laughing. "Ok. I love you Ry." I told him.




He slowly entered me, and it hurt like hell. I felt tears run down my cheeks, and I turned my head, not wanting Ryan to see them. He did, and he kissed them away, causing me to smile and hug him. He looked at me, as if asking permission. He gently pumped in and out, gradually getting a bit faster as I relaxed and moaned in pleasure more than groaned in pain. Ryan smiled down at me as I jumped, holding him tightly. I moaned as he brushed over a spot that made me feel so good. He grinned, and repeatedly brushed over that spot, whilst using one hand to rub my clit. I held onto him as I felt my muscles contract. "Ry, I think I'm going to cum .." I managed to mutter. Ryan smiled, and his eyes fluttered closed as he pumped a few more times. I climaxed, screaming out his name, him shortly following.




I rolled onto my side, letting out a small sigh, soon feeling Ryan's thin arms slide around my waist. I snuggled close to him, and he tightened his grip around me.




I was awake for a while after he had fallen asleep. I just wanted to stay awake and watch him sleep. He was so beautiful, no matter what he was doing. "I love you Ryan, and I always will." I whispered, kissing him on the forehead.

Sign up to rate and review this story