Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Will You Dance To This Beat And Hols A Lover Close?

The weather today is slightly sarcastic

by leitchy 0 reviews

a date

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 542 words

0Unrated
Well, we had breakfast, washed up and sat with the others who came out and played halo (minusing Brendon and Pete ... don't wanna know). I whispered to Ryan that I wanted to return to his room, which had now officially become `out' room, and he gave me a crooked smile, mentioning that the others would hear everything. Of course, I had to laugh at that.




"So, is there anything else you wanna do today?" Ryan asked me, when we had parted the others (Jon was throwing a tantrum cos he lost Halo and Spencer was running victoriously through the house). "Umm, I'd actually like to see some parts of the US today ... or at some point whilst I'm here." I replied, hinting at the fact that I'd like to go somewhere. Ryan laughed. "Yeah, that's usually why you go overseas ay?" He said, raising an eyebrow. Man, he is so cute when he does that. "Okies, umm ... wanna get dressed and I'll take you out to lunch ... and then we can see a movie downtown?" He asked. I nodded and skipped down the hall towards my room.




What to wear on a date with Ryan Ross. Hey, that should be a title of a movie! It might give me some tips. Ryan likes me when I'm `me'. But what's me? I guess my usually black jeans and band tee! Man ... I'm gonna go different. I fished through my suitcase and I found my pinstripe pants. Nice, team that with my black slip on shoes, and all I need is a top. I love these pants! You can dress them up, or dress them down! I finally decided to go with a black singlet over a long sleeved blouse ... Kinda dressy and with a few badges ... VERY me. I stole Ryan's Fall Out Boy badge (much cute than mine) and teamed it up with my Panic! One and thought I'd try out my new Taking Back Sunday one. Yay! I have an outfit. Cool cool. Time to meet Ryan!




"Wow. You look really nice Amy." Ryan told me. I smiled and told him he did too. He was in his usually pinstripes ... so him. "So, what are we seeing tonight Mr. Ross?" I asked in what I hoped was a very stylish voice. Ryan grinned and told me it was my choice, but we'd have dinner first. He lead me to a small artsy caf?n the corner of two streets and we found our seats.




Soon after we ordered, a bunch of teenage girls came in and hounded Ryan. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen! "RYAN!!! Can you sign this?", "RYAN! WILL YOU BE THE FATHER OF MY BABY? I'LL CARRY YOUR CHILD!", "Ryan, can I please get a photo with you?" At least there were a few sweet kids, and Ryan seems to enjoy the attention.




After our hectic dinner (more fans walked in and wanted autographs) we made our way towards the cinema. We decided we would see a French film, even though Ryan had never spoken French in his life. It was very interesting, and somewhat raunchy ... as many French films are known to be. But we made it through it without latching ourselves to each other!
Sign up to rate and review this story