Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Will You Dance To This Beat And Hols A Lover Close?

Next is a trip to the ladies room in vain

by leitchy 0 reviews

hangovers can be hell!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 458 words

0Unrated
I groaned, holding my head. Why, why why did our parties always end with waking up completely smashed? I groaned again, this time hearing one from beside me. I looked over and saw Ryan waking next to me. "Hangover?" I asked. He nodded, and, immediately regretting the movement of his head, he groaned again. "Poor baby. I'll get you some aspirin." I told him, kissing him on the forehead.




Walking out to the kitchen (this time still in my outfit from last night. Great! I was too smashed to get into my pyjamas!) I searched through the cupboards for a glass. Filling it with water, I then searched for aspirin. Popping out four, I put two in my mouth and downed the glass. Then, refilling the glass, I took the two remaining tablets and the glass back to Ryan, who was still groaning when I arrived back. "Thanks." He muttered as he popped the pills. "I might have a shower." I said, as he laid back down, his thin frame disappearing into the blankets. A cheeky smile appeared on his face. "Can I join you?" "Umm, no." He looked crestfallen. "Maybe next time." I told him, disappearing through the door with a wink. "Will next time be soon?" I heard him shout. I called back "No!" as I opened the door of the bathroom. Maybe I should check in on the others to make sure they aren't like, dying. I knocked on Brendon's door, and opened it. The sight was something I really did not need to see. Brendon and Pete were lying in each others arms, both naked. I wonder what they got up to last night? They seemed fine anyway, so I walked to Spencer's room. He was alone in bed. He looked ok. As did Jon, who had fallen asleep on the couch, some busty blonde in his arms. Ew. Don't even want to go there.




I let the warm water run down my body. It felt so good to be wet. I loved having showers. They were so relaxing. I washed my hair and once I was out and dry, I powdered myself up, pulling on my beloved jeans and my `Antiskeptic" shirt.




As I walked down the hall towards the lounge-room, I heard voices. I assumed that the boys were up. Ryan met me at the end of the hall with a peck on the lips. I couldn't help but deepen it, and I kissed him rather fiercely. "Should we head back to my room? Or will you be able to keep off me long enough to have breakfast?" Ryan asked, his eyes shining with delight. My stomach rumbled. "I think that might have been my answers ..." I replied, silently cursing my stomach
Sign up to rate and review this story