Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Will You Dance To This Beat And Hols A Lover Close?

More wit, a better kiss. A hotter touch, a better f***

by leitchy 0 reviews

clubbing and a tour

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 1029 words

0Unrated
After I had slaughtered Jon about 5 times in Halo, I decided she would call Ryan to see where abouts in the city he was and if he wanted to meet for lunch. I dialed his number into the phone and waited for him to answer. "Hey! You've reached the voice mail of Ryan Ross. Here comes the beep, I hope you know what to do with it!" Haha! Trust Ryan to come up with something like that. Hmm ... I'll give him a call later.




"Aaaammmy! Come and play again! I wanna win!!" Jon called from the loungeroom. I rolled my eyes as I walked into the room.




Bring bring. Bring bring. "I'll get it!" I screamed, heading towards the ringing phone. "Hello." I inquired. "Oh! Hi Amy, It's Brendon, I was just wondering if you two could be ready by them time we get back? We wanted to go out for lunch. We are meeting up with Spence, Melody and Pete. It would be great if we could have you too." Brendon said, expecting me to say yes. Well, I did. "That would be great. I'll let Jon know, and we can be ready soon. See ya!" I replied, smiling brightly.




"What are we doing going out?" I asked Brendon curiously as he led me to the car that Ryan was driving. Jon was already sitting in the back. "You'll see when we get there." Was his reply. Wow! No kidding! Sitting in the passenger seat next to Ryan, I considered my outfit. I hope it would be ok for the afternoon. I had my black heels that do up around my shins, my black and white polka dot dress and I had my hair out and straight, some held back with a cute black headband with a little bow on the side. I quite liked this outfit, as it showed off my legs (and a bit of cleavage!).




Getting out of the car, I noticed we had pulled up at a nice restaurant. Ryan held my arm as we walked through the front, heading towards the table that we had already booked. After we sat down and ordered what we wanted, Brendon took charge. "Ok guys, we are here for a reason. It's a reason to celebrate! We are touring all of America, Australia and a few other random countries throughout Europe. We thought we'd let you know in a nice way, so, after this, we will be walking around the town, having a quick dinner and heading towards a nightclub for some serious fun! Fun, of course, being dancing and drinking." "Oh my God! That's amazing! Congratulations guys!" I said, placing a small kiss on Ryan's cheek. He goofily smiled, replying his thanks. Aww! He was so cute when he was embarrassed.




After our nice lunch, we walked around the town, stopping in shops to look around. Brendon and Pete were so cute together, they held hands all the time and hugged! Aww! Everytime they did this, the rest of the boys, along with Melody and I, would cheer them on. Hoping dinner would come later, rather than sooner (I was still full from lunch) we headed on in the direction of more shops. Let me tell you, if you have ever been to Melbourne, Las Vegas shopping is like that! It's so cool. It has all the alley ways and the funky shops lined up with little street cafes. It is seriously a cool place, and has really good shopping.




Dinner was just some wedges or chips (whatever you preferred) in a small caf?It was all we needed. Just a little snack, to keep up our energy for the night ahead.




We lined up on the street long line for a nightclub that Jon insisted was the best in the city. It wasn't too long before we were in, and Jon was at the bar, ordering a daiquiri. (Ryan later informed me that Jon liked his alcohol and a few other pleasures in his life.)




"Ry! Let's get up there and show them how to dance!" I said, raising my voice above the music. He nodded and I pulled him to the dance floor, wrapping my arm around his waist, and my other around his neck. I looked to my left and saw Pete and Brendon making out. Ok, I must admit, that was pretty hot. I mean, to gorgeous emo guys pashing! Yum! But I made sure my attention went back to Ryan. He was looking gorgeous with his heavy eyeliner around his eyes and his hair covering most of those amber eyes. I leaned in and lightly pressed my lips against his, capturing him by surprise. He responded to the kiss. He responded very well in fact. His taste was amazing, and he just made me melt. I stood closer to him, and ran my tongue over his lower lip, begging for entrance. He obliged, parting his lips ever so slightly, touching my tongue on the process. I let out a small moan. Wrapping my arms tighter around him, I clashed my tongue against his. I felt his grip tighten around my waist as he pressed his tongue back against mine. Moaning softly, he took control of the kiss and deepened it, making it more sensual. He's an amazing kisser! I wonder where he learnt from. I decided to end the kiss, needing oxygen and all. I lightly sucked on his lower lip and pulled away, looking at him, wanting to see his reaction. He looked awe-struck. "Wow. That was amazing ..." He trailed off, leaning in again. I hoped I'd had enough oxygen!




"Would you like a drink?" Ryan asked, leading me towards the bar. "Certainly babe!" Curious as to what I would order he watched me look at the list of drinks. I wasn't sure what I wanted, so I asked what he was getting. "A vodka shot." He replied, grinning cheekily. Oh, so he wants to go strong ay? Well, I'll give him a run for his money. "I'll have one too thanks." He poked his tongue out, earning a tut from the waiter. "Oh, I'm sorry. Two vodka shots please."
Sign up to rate and review this story