Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Im Not OK ... It's A Thing Called HIGH SCHOOL

Chapter 6

by leitchy 0 reviews

it rains and franks gives gee and amy a nice little present!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-02-16 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 602 words

0Unrated
"Gee, can we go to my place, via the park?" I asked in my sweetest voice. He laughed. "Why not! It will be fun. I'll tell Mikey to head home -if he listens to me- and then we can go hang out. He replied with a big smile on his face. "Alright. Go talk to Mikey, I'll wait here." He ran off and explained everything to Mikey, who shrugged and headed off to the other exit. On the way back towards me, he got hounded by Frank. I saw them have a little chat, Gerard looking quite annoyed, and then Frank handed him something. Gerard was in stitches by the time he reached me. "Frank pestered me into telling him that we were gonna hang out at the park and then go to your place. When I told him, he gave me this!" As he said this, he held up a wrapped condom. I blushed furiously. "Why the hell did he-" I got cut off by Gerard saying "He's Frank. What do you expect?"

"The swings are so much fun!" I called out to Gerard who was being stubborn and wouldn't go on the swing. "I've had bad experiences with them. I much prefer to stay away." He replied curtly, staring up at the dark clouds forming above his head. "Whatever." And with that, I jumped off the swing and ran at him. "Agh!" He screamed as he tried to run, but I tackled him into a huge hug. I sat in his lap, looking up at him. He smiled. "Why did you attack me?" He asked. "So I could do this." I leant up and gently placed my lips on his. I pushed him so he was lying on his back and kissed him with everything I had in me. As he wrapped around my neck and pulled me closer to him, the rain broke free, and poured down onto us. I smiled. How cliché. I kissed him harder, massaging his tongue with my own. I groaned softly. He tasted so good. After a few minutes of a serious make-out session in the rain, Gerard pulled back. "I think we should head home. It's starting to pour!" He said. I nodded and stood up, helping him up in the process. "Hey, are you wearing strawberry lip balm?" He asked me as we walked up the street towards my house. I laughed out loud. "Yeah. I am." "Mmm" He said as he licked his lips.

"I'm not really an exciting person, so I can't think of much that we can do." I said as we walked through the door of my villa. "When will your parents get home?" He asked me. "They won't be home until tomorrow night. Some anniversary thing." I replied, and then groaned when he held up Frank's little present. I playfully hit him across the arm. "Bad boy!" He laughed and grabbed my arm. "Yes. I can be a bad boy if you want." I smirked. "Really?" He nodded to answer my question and pushed me up against the wall, kissing me again. "Gee. I think we should stop now. Because, I don't really plan to go any further than kissing for a while, and I don't want to lead you on." I said, hoping not to offend him. He gave me a smile. "That's ok beautiful girl. I don't mind." He leaned in and gave me a small kiss against my lips. "Let's watch The Nightmare Before Christmas!" I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him to my room. Best movie ever, is all I can say.
Sign up to rate and review this story