Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Baby Sister

I lie...You lie....We all LIE

by pinkkissypetefreak 15 reviews

chaos...complete and utter chaos

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-16 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 1063 words

1Moving
All three of them, Mikey, who was still trying to liven the baby up, Steph, who was standing there letting him, and Alicia, with her head wrapped into a towel, all stared at the door as it opened.

In walked a perturbed looking Gerard, with a frowning Frank and solemn Simone in tow.
Mikey slowly raised back into a standing position as his brother eyed he and Stephanie. Without speaking, Gerard walked towards them, sweeping Steph into his arms, placing a long, energy snatching kiss on her lips.

"Aw, honey I missed you." He whispered against her lips.

"Me too." She replied as he ran his hand over the new roundness of her belly. She then hungrily reattached her mouth to his own soft, warm pout.

"Oh beejesus, get a room will ya?" Mikey joked.

"It's sweet babe. Leave 'em alone." Alicia grinned.

Gerard held her, ignoring his brother's comment and inhaled the familiar scent of wild honeysuckle in her hair. He sighed, thinking it had been way too long since she as last in his arms.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't want to be the cause if you and Frankie fighting." Stephanie whispered. Gerard pushed his lips to her forehead gently.

"It's not your fault, sugar." He answered, pulling her tighter to him. By this time, the other couples had moved on, leaving Gerard and Steph standing alone. "It's all my fault..." He added.

"It's not anyone's fault baby. I mean, when Simone told Frankie, she was just acting out of concern..."

"What?" Stephanie snapped her head up to stare into Gerard's eyes.

"I said it's no one's fault and..."

"No. Who told Frank?"

"Well, I'm guessing it was Simone." She continued to stare at him. Watching his reaction. His scowl returned instantly, but he still held her.

"You mean you didn't tell Frankie?" He asked and Stephanie shook her head. Gerard started to release her, and she realized what he was doing.

"Gerard, no. Please. Wait baby." Her pleading was in vain. Gerard tore himself away from her and entered the family room where everyone had retreated. Stephanie sighed deeply before following him.

Gerard walked into the room with a huff, making Mikey, Simone and Frank (Alicia was drying her hair.) turn towards him. "What's up dude?" Mikey asked. Gerard narrowed his eyes.

"Frank lied." Mikey bit his lip. Frank chuckled.

"What?"

"You told me Steph told you about me and her. You fucking lied. Simone told you didn't she?"

Simone made a little whimpering noise and looked to Steph like she wanted her to save her. Stephanie crossed the room and stood next to her.

"I'm so sorry." She mouthed.

"Listen Ger. Leave Simone out of this. Ok?"

"Why? She put herself into it. Didn't you Simone?" Gerard turned towards Simone, who was shaking her head.

"No. Gerard. I was only trying to .."

"To what?! Get in the middle of something that doesn't even concern you? Cause that's what you did!"

"No!! I didn't mean for anything like this to happen. I...I..." Simone's eyes glistened with tears.

"You didn't mean it?!" Gerard bellowed. Simone cowered under his menacing stare.

"Ok, ok. Lay off Ger. Leave her alone." Frank said. Stepping in between his bandmate and his girlfriend.

Stephanie didn't want another Frank/Gerard battle to ensue, so she tried talking Gerard down. "Baby, please. Calm down. It's ok." He took a deep, cleansing breath.

"Fine. But you know what? I still think you have a lot of nerve Simone. You don't even fucking know us, and you come in here gossiping. Talking about shit that doesn't even concern you." Gerard spat, shaking his head in distain.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that."

"Fuck you Frankie. This really doesn't even concern /you/."

"It does. I don't want to see anyone, especially you, treat Steph like this. She deserves so much more." Gerard sucked in air.

"Again. What concern is my pregnant girlfriend of yours?" Frank glanced at her before backing up a bit from Gerard. Steph knew. She just knew what he was going to say before he said it.

Frank's voice lowered. "She's important to me too Gee. And I'm sorry Steph, but he has to know...I loved her once. I really, really did." There were a few gasps.

"Yeah, we went out a few times, and...and we...well...you know...a few more times, but things didn't work out between us. I loved her. I loved you Stephie, and I don't want to see you hurt." Frank confessed. Simone just stared at him, single tears sliding down her cheeks.
Gerard opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He swallowed, then finally croaked,

"What?" He turned his back on Simone and Frank, focusing on Stephanie once again, who got a look of sheer horror spread across her own face when she saw the tears in his eyes.

"I-it....it was so long ago baby..."

"Why didn't you tell me Stephanie? Why didn't you..." Gerard trailed off, overcome by his emotion.

"It was so long ago. We were still in school..."

"You still could've told me." Gerard interrupted. Steph was shocked at the way he snapped at her. She blinked back fresh tears, and held her head down while rubbing her belly where the baby kicked. Even her own child hated her. She thought.

"I'm sorry...I should have just kept quiet." Frank interjected, with Simone rubbing his back faithfully. Mikey, who was rejoined ny Alicia, was watching this whole scene play out in shock.

"You lied to me too." Gerard said softly. Stephanie could not even argue. It was true. She lied to him. She kept the truth about her and Frank hidden for so long, she had nearly forgotten. But he shocked her, when he admitted loving her. Or having loved her once. The tears she once tried to fight back were now freely falling down her face while Gerard angrily glared at her.

"I c-c-can't be here! I-I have to go." She choked out, already heading towards the front door.

"Steph! Wait! Don't go!" Mikey called after her.

"Go get her Mike." Alicia spoke into the silence after Stephanie disappeared.

Gerard stared at the wide open door looking tortured and defeated before retreating to his bedroom, slamming the door.





wooo! i updated! now tell me...what do you think will happen now????
Sign up to rate and review this story